s40 MASTER BIDDING SPREADSHEET

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by Fleury l8l, Oct 27, 2021.

1. Fleury l8l

Fleury l8l Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +600 / 17 / -20
    As many of you know, I am fluent in Google Sheets and tend to build some crazy spreadsheets when bidding rolls around each season. Because I am not managing this season, I have decided to release my sheets to the public in hopes of it creating a more competitive bidding environment. Here are the features:

Signup Statistics:

upload_2021-10-27_13-56-16.png

Want to know what positions will be the most coveted? While now you can see a breakdown of signups by position and status.

Player Statistics for the Last 5 Seasons on Both Consoles:

upload_2021-10-27_13-56-22.png

Here you can see every single player's stats for the last 5 seasons on each console, as well as if they are management, their preferred server, their stats, and my custom ELO formula.

All-Time Stats for Each League:

upload_2021-10-27_13-56-30.png

Curious to see what a player might have done in his career as a whole? While now you can see their W% and PPG for each league.

Those are the 3 main components, but I am working on adding: contract history, a team builder, live updates with bidding, and many more features.

I will be running support for this over the next week and a half. To make it easy to report bugs and issues, I have set up a discord where I will be posting the updates and additions as well as discussion for possible additions and suggestions.

Please note, this spreadsheet is not required for bidding, but it definitely cannot hurt to use, as all the data is at your fingertips.

So here is the link, enjoy:

https://discord.gg/Uca55Ywt

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Like Like x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. Farfadet92

Farfadet92 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +219 / 12 / -29
    Great content as always Fleury :cool: