S7 Wild/Moose Handshake thread

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by Stav 98, May 1, 2018.

1. Stxvio

Stxvio Greatest Never

Discord:
    stxvio#0
    Ratings:
    +1,431 / 161 / -243
    Congrats for the season 7 Calder cup champions Meese. @BryanAdoresLiz @bertone2909 fuck u for being goats. Also, moose your fucking trap is so annoying. @DrNasty415 you makes saves you really shouldn't and are damn good at the game. @JKHank07 Stole that game 6. MOOSE YOU OUTMANAGED US.

To my team:
    @XxToMMy6926xX and @xxBEAST4EVERxx : Hands down the best managers I have had in LG and one of the best 2 players I have played with on a team you guys did crazy things and I am sorry it ended this way when we deserved more. Props to your 1st season in the AHL and I expect many great things at the NHL level.

@MattTheCoolCat @lx JoneZ xl : thanks for being our XBOX all-stars you guys should get mics matt played a huge role for us and I props you for that. Jonez I really wished you played seriously in some games but nonetheless you were better than most G's around and I can really say u 2 fucks were worth the 10000 million $ contracts.

@chegg @PhuZerK @xKessel @CrAzY_NaTiVE-_- @xMAssStAtiC- : Always kept it real was crazy the poise u guys had with the aids this team had. Chegg mad respect for your play chill with the dumps tho. @PhuZerK your a day 1 homie love you. @xMAssStAtiC- playing as your partner was sick bro.

@nitram308 @CJ x 58 : I absolutely love you guys Nit ur my son and hilarious to play tings with or to just chill. CJ I made you with the GOAT @rat48180 and you failed me by fucking us over with ur shit ass connection. To my 2 boys thanks for keeping it real and being chill.

@cmike17 @leafs1791 : i don't even know what to say but you guys carried so hard this season on the back end it was CRAZY. Leafs ur a stud and kept us looking top when we were not. Mikey it was crazy seeing you work your magic back their on D when we played together.

@gohawks48 : Thanks for being hilarious for the team your rage fuelled my season but at the same time you had thumbs. Although u hit a huge cold streak you bounced back and almost stole game 6. Thanks for being you.

@ThomaLong @charmingdonut @mikemoran19 @ffrantic(GOD REST HIS SOUL): Thanks waterboys/ Cheerleaders

My Exit: Thanks to the moose for keeping my ego in check because if it was not for this loss I would have blown the ego times 2. To my team I am so sorry I could not play or practice the way I needed too in order to keep playing like I did mid season school and real life problems arose and I had to stop playing club and I understand I am StaviAids but you probably got the least aids I have ever been in LG. Was a crazy fun series; this was all a persona.

TLDR; Yes I understand I was CARRIED all season. Moose are Goats tommy and beast are the real deal. CJ get off dialup. U @nitram308

Last edited: May 1, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 14
    • Like Like x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    Stavio_98
  2. xBeav902

xBeav902 Aspiring 4th line grinder

Discord:
    xKessel#3739
    Ratings:
    +319 / 188 / -73
    Love you stav <3 :)

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  3. ColeMerKs

ColeMerKs Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +385 / 22 / -29
    Great season boys love you guys to death. Great thanks to beast and tommy for putting together a great team , being great players and managers, and most of all making it a good time for us. I love you boys, and enjoy the calder moose...

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    cjsnipes3
  4. ISLANNDS

ISLANNDS Well-Known Member

Discord:
    islannds#0
    Ratings:
    +99 / 16 / -11
    :D:cool::confused:, thanks for picking me up @xxBEAST4EVERxx @XxToMMy6926xX thanks for the opportunity with the wild. ALSO good luck too the moose rest of the way.

• Like Like x 5
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    ISLANNDS
  5. JCeeZ-_-

JCeeZ-_- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    JCeeZ#7706
    Ratings:
    +225 / 8 / -15
    Thanks guys great season its been a pleasure and was fun run. Had a great time together. Good luck to the Moose, playing Moose playoff hockey is very nerve racking and not fun. Will be hard to stop these guys from the 3 peat. Good luck to all in the future. Can't wait to play sweaty nerds next season! Its fun times down here haha

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    JCeeeZ
  6. Jmm420

Jmm420 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    jmm420#0
    Ratings:
    +307 / 5 / -31
    props to the wild. fuck boys you battle. keep on keepin on boys

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    jmm420
  7. BryanAdoresLiz

BryanAdoresLiz My cats breath smells like cat food

Ratings:
    +282 / 2 / -6
    Tommy after game 1...

[​IMG]

Tommy & Beast after game 2...

[​IMG]

Tommy after games 3 & 4...

[​IMG]

Tommy after game 5...

[​IMG]

Tommy in shoutbox during 3rd period of game 6...

[​IMG]

The rest of the Moose & Wild players hug it out and congratulate each other...

[​IMG]

Stavio let’s Tommy know that even though they lost, he’s still one of the best dmen in AHL...

[​IMG]

Say goodnight to Tommy...

[​IMG]

Congrats again to Iowa. Tommy, Beast, MTCC & company you guys had a hell of a season. Scoring titles and presidents trophies are not easy to earn. Looking forward to seeing you guys back next season with an even stronger team.

P.s. I know you probably hate trap hockey, but it was needed to stop all the eliteness on your team. See you boys next season!

Last edited: May 2, 2018
    • Like Like x 13
    • Winner Winner x 8
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    bryanadoresliz
  8. R34NHL

R34NHL .

Discord:
    R34#8702
    Ratings:
    +241 / 57 / -32
    453008B1-5B16-4F97-90A8-D87E123E4908.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. MattTheCoolCat

MattTheCoolCat Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,851 / 3 / -12
    T'was a fun season which is something that I can say rarely happens especially when you go for 9M but Thomas and the Beast managed to work around the fact that I took up over 1/3 of the salary and put a great team together especially starting from scratch. I love my Wild from my little bro, Cmike to Martygoat, Beast, Thomas, CJ all the way to Stav and everybody in-between.(Still miss you, Land Creature) If I play next season I'm sure I will see a lot of you in the NHL.

Unfortunately, I choked.

[​IMG]

It was a tight series and you guys play great team defense, especially the first line. Rockygoat, Pitcher and DrNasty.. I've won a Cup with you all so you hold a special place in my heart but the rest of you Moose fellas are alright too. Good luck the rest of the way.

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 3
    MattTheCoolCat
  10. JCeeZ-_-

JCeeZ-_- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    JCeeZ#7706
    Ratings:
    +225 / 8 / -15
    These threads are classic 11/10 !

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    JCeeeZ
  11. nazzy2face

nazzy2face Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +164 / 5 / -16
    Was a great series...by far the toughest series we've ever won, props to beast and tommy.. with all the shit they've dealt with this season (NHL wise) and having matt at 9m they should be proud of the team they put together... :team362::team362::team362:

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. charmingdonut

charmingdonut Well-Known Member

Discord:
    charmingdonut#3856
    Ratings:
    +237 / 5 / -26
    Cheerleader here

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1