Seasn 3 PA president

Discussion in 'LGFA - Players Association' started by nine10thsof1sec, Mar 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeKeyser l65l

DeKeyser l65l We believe we can win

Ratings:
    +117 / 13 / -13
    The PA President is a very important job in my eyes and whoever this person is needs to understand that. If there is more than one application than there will be a election with the players voting for who they want. Please fill out the following info if you are interested in running. I encourage you to have a VP in mind when running but if you don't that doesn't exclude you.

Gamertag:
    PA Vice President (if you have one):
    Previous Experience:
    Why the players should vote for you:
    Any other info:

Thanks and good luck!

Robert22324
  2. Bottomless Pit

Bottomless Pit I'm all about defense & shutting down the offense.

Discord:
    BottomlessPit#0959
    Ratings:
    +261 / 15 / -9
    Gamertag: Bottomless Pit
    Previous MGMT Experience: several positions in LGAHL, unofficial management in LGCHL, LGHL PA VP, interim LGHL PA President, BS1 Man Utd Manager for most of the season, active involved plalyer and member of the site since the beginning and one of the strongest supporters of LGFA. Also was one of the only (if not THE only) one(s) to make the LG CHL PA Scouting games successful.

Any other info: LGFA PA President is what I'm after. It's not an easy job (all of them are demanding), but I believe I am best suited and most experienced for the importance of representing the players and doing the PA's job to position us such that we take LGFA to the next level. I am an advocate for the player(s) but not at the cost of the league, whilst remaining unbiased and challenging the league, players, owners/management to improve and grow. Also got several ideas and abilities to make them happen.

PA VP: I haven't found one yet, but I will be looking for one. There's a couple of people I have in mind already, but if I haven't talked to you and you're interested...please pm me, send me a XBL messagge, a cb pm...anything. Just get in touch with me. I won't mention what I'm looking for at this point...as I want to see your creativity and initiative among other things.

Why should players vote for me?: most of my platform in the last season is the same:
    http://leaguegaming.com/forums/showthread.php?210935-Players-Association-Application-Thread

What's different this season? I plan on putting an emphasis on player/community representation, league growth, constitution reform - not necessarily in that order. I also want to say that I intend on pushing the league to develop every weak in 1 way or another. This league means alot to me personally - for what it's worth. I personally feel everyone involved (in any way) plays a part and can contribute in their own ways to making it that much better.

If there's something you feel that is missing or misguided in this platform, or want to support it - hit me up !! I want to know and hear from you.

I intend on making sure the player base is well represented as the league/staff/bogs/team management continue to make/propose changes and continues to grow.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2015
    • Like Like x 4
    Bottomless_Pit
  3. DeKeyser l65l

Ratings:
    +117 / 13 / -13
    Deadline for president is the end of this week if no one else steps up it will go to Pit by default

• Like Like x 2
    Robert22324
  4. DeKeyser l65l

Ratings:
    +117 / 13 / -13
    Closed

Robert22324
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.