Season 10 Preseason Rankings!

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming FIFA Association (LGFA)' started by TTV-TheManBerto, Jun 13, 2020.

1. xBertoR10

xBertoR10 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -2
    Hello all Berto here, I must say thatSeason 10 bidding has shocked us all. From rookies breaking the rookie price record to returning players pushing bidding near the brink for 5 days, new owners trying to spend absolutely everything they have to returning ones playing it smart.Whatever the case, it took us by surprise. Here’s a look at what I predict this season will have to offer from each team.

*By the way, this is an opinion piece, don't take it as a challenge, offense, or a matter of me “talking trash to your team”. I will also be posting another one after the preseason. *

BAYER LEVERKUSEN:

Many new faces in this team. Owned by Cusmadness and managed by Fear Pique and Fear Chubbz, this team seems to be surrounded by some hype. Running a 3-5-2 formation with a well-known defender named Sweatybreasts in the back line (no offense ladies) this team seems to have to have a good balance of it all. Though I do sense a lot of fear in this squad.

BAYERN MUNICH:

Management for this team was a bit surprising. No one saw this coming with returning owner Azevedo (not Avocado) and General Manager and TOTS & TOTT award recipient Kevin, but the real surprise was the Assistant Manager Respecognyze (no he's not the owner). Along with that, many returning players forming the core that the team was Bayern was known for in Season 9, with a new addition of the 20-million-dollar man, xBadr to help bring the boos to the attack.

BORUSSIA DORTMUND:

Completely new team with a few exceptions. Brand new LGFA management coming straight from the NHL side of LG looking to impress with the status of rookie management. Owner eStokes, General Manager tbeat, and assistant gm SomeoneStopMePlease form the management of a team that can go one of two ways: really good or really bad. Patrick and Broadway are the familiar faces but will their experience be enough to boost this team to success? Guess we’ll find out soon enough.

BORUSSIA MONCHENGLADBACH:

Basically, the core of what BVB was in Season 9. Main challenge? Retaining their glory and achieving the 4th consecutive title for many players in that team. With Fabio as the owner, Pvt_Gosling as GM, and DubCityKing11 as the AGM, this team looks to be one of the strongest out there. The real question is will they live up to the expectation now that Youssef and Respeck aren’t there? Or will they crumble? There’s only one way to find out.

FC KOLN:

Can’t lie to you, this team is taken seriously by no one. But hey! Sometimes the most disregarded team tend to be the strongest. Owner iasxus (Obsufcate), GM Reninatz, and AGM NiceAshhole look to pull the biggest upset in LG history and get their hands on the Season 10 trophy. They definitely have the firepower to pull it off but the real question is, can they?

FC UNION BERLIN:

Attacking wise, this team has the firepower to destroy any teams’ defenses. Defensively, this team has the promise to be very solid. Playing a 4-1-2-1-2 narrow, this team looks to take the league by storm and claim this title theirs. First time owner Mullett, GM HazeyF, and AGM Cupid this season looks like is going to be a good one for them.

RB LEIPZIG:

Same team, different story. This is the expectation that Leipzig walks into season 10 after coming in 2nd in season 9. With all the confidence in the world, they’re ready to put their names on that trophy and take it home. Returning management team Senor Root, GM PandaKendo, and AGM Omar13va (Omaaaaah), this team seems to have little to no weakness giving any team a very hard run for 1st place.

SC FREIDBURG:

The word “veterans” is stamped all over this team. With very well-known owner WinWitout4Knif3X along first time Management staff: GM lacrossecarl, and AGM Central153, this team claims the title of most humble team of LGFA. Don’t sleep on them though, they aren’t afraid of anyone and look to take this league head on with no fear.

SCHALKE 04:

When I see Schalke, I see nothing but quality. There’s absolutely no reason they should be coming in anything but 1st with what looks to be like the perfect team on paper. Returning owner Cosmin looks to finally getting his hands on the league trophy as an owner, not to mention Youssef is added to this gem of a team, and finally be able to crown himself champion. Just hope they don't win the preseason because that tends to mess up their course.

VFL WOLFSBURG:

HOF Alonzi looks to lead a team full of talent and quality to a league title win. After coming 6th in season 9, he changed his management, signed a few key pieces, and now looks at leading that team straight into the win for the title. With many strong points for this team, the only question is: can they capitalize? Cerb Becks by the way?

Standings Predictions: (Before preseason)

1st- SCHALKE: Why? This team has no excuse for not winning it. Name a weakness, I’ll wait……

2nd- GLADBACH: This team has many of the opposition shaking when being faced. With the likes of Mo0odi, Fabio, and Pvt_Gosling, this won't be an easy race for first.

3rd- WOLFSBURG: This team has every promise for 1st place, don't count them out, but it's going to come down to whether they can capitalize or not.

4th- LEIPZIG: Very strong in every aspect of the field. This can go both ways but this team will need some chemistry to pull this off.

5th- BAYERN: Everything you need in an attack, this team has -yoda. My worry is how will the midfield carry themselves with the pressure other teams have to offer.

6th- UNION BERLIN: Ultimately you can say this team has a very good attack. The defense is what has me a bit iffy.

7th- LEVERCUSEN: A lot of hype surrounding this team. Lack of LG experience made me place this team here.

8th- FREIDBURG: Veterans, veterans, and more veterans. Very humble team but I’ll think they'll lack the aggressiveness overall.

9th- FC KOLN: The team has the players to do better but it will be the chemistry and team morale that will make them fall…… very deeply.

10th- BVB: Lots of new faces, with a few exceptions. Though, it'll take a lot from them to turn something around.

Again, this is solely an opinion. Not a direct attack to a team or anyone at a personal level. This is a prediction for entertainment purposes only. This has been your boy Berto from the media team…... Good luck to everyone this preseason, and I’ll see you for the Post-Preseason Power Rankings.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    TheManBerto
  2. mikeys_swagg_doe

mikeys_swagg_doe Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -1
    :)

No Streaming Account
  3. NickyBobbyy

NickyBobbyy NickyBobby

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -1
    In order for Schalke to finally win, cosmin has to stop being so nice.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. BroadwayCJ97

BroadwayCJ97 The All Time LGFA Saves Leader

Ratings:
    +613 / 54 / -157
    K.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    BroadwayCJ97
  5. Respecognyze

Respecognyze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Worst power ranking write up I've seen.

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  6. Mayor_35

Mayor_35 Sign up for LGFA Psn

Discord:
    mayor_35#0
    Ratings:
    +24 / 2 / -4
    First time i have not been mentioned as a bust. Solid write up!

Mayor_35
  7. Dirtyduster88

Dirtyduster88 The Hebrew Hammer

Ratings:
    +115 / 0 / -11
    silly guy wrote the list upside down

DirtyDuster