Season 12 Owner Applications

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (LGBA)' started by Thardimin, Dec 17, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LahBlixk

LahBlixk LahBlixk

Discord:
    lahblixk#0
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    What is your age?

Have you ever been banned in this league or any other League? If so, what for?
    No

Have you ever been issued a CoC mute? If so, what for?
    Saying the n word

Do you have any previous League Management? If so, please list them below.
    (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager)
    Was a gm first season in Lg, owner / gm in other leagues

What is your experience in leagues overall?
    (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)
    This will be my 3rd season , been in every top byot league

What is your knowledge of the rulebook?
    (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least knowledgeable & 5 as most knowledgeable.)
    How well can you navigate the LG website?
    (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG website? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.)

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Ownership?
    First season as a gm lead my team to conference finals , 2nd season I build the clippers line that won the championship

No Streaming Account
  2. narddnowickss

narddnowickss Member

Discord:
    narddnowickss#0
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    What is your age?

No

yes for saying the N word lol

Yes, I was the GSW G league team GM in season 11
    (How long have you been in the LG? Whatother leagues have you been in?)
    I’ve been in LG since season 11 and Top Hittaz
    (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least knowledgeable & 5 as most knowledgeable.)

id say a 3 just because I’d have to refresh myself on a couple rules
    How well can you navigate the LGwebsite?
    (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG website? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.)
    Please explain why you feel that youwould be a good candidate for LGBA Ownership?

Im a active member, I have experience being a GM in lg even though it was on the lggl side, I feel I can take my experience from that over to the LGBA side and do some good things. I’m willing to put in the work to make this season and ones down the road a success. I have a couple of GM options in mind. Hopefully I’m selected because I’m ready to get to work

No Streaming Account
  3. youngdeku--

youngdeku-- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    yungdeku#0
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    What is your age? 23

Nope.

Have you ever been issued a CoC mute? If so, what for? Nope.

Do you have any previous League Management? If so, please list them below. GM for Raptors season 10

(How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) In LG in seasons 7,8,9,10. Competed in multiple leagues, Elite 8 in WR, 2x Finals in TPL. 3x Finals PYPL. LG Season 10 playoffs MVP

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least knowledgeable & 5 as most knowledgeable.) 5.

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG website? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.) 4.

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Ownership?
    Won a chip in seasons 8, 10, and won Friday Night Madness tournament with Dallas (s/o ransford). I know how to manage players and win.

No Streaming Account
  4. Thardimin

Thardimin LGBA PSN Deputy Commissioner

Discord:
    thardimin#0
    Ratings:
    +8 / 2 / -2
    Owner app courtesy of Dustin...

What is your age? 40 Have you ever been banned in this league or any other League? If so, what for? Yes. Long story. Due to my NDA and my pending book deal I am not at liberty to give info. For further questions plz speak to my LG lawyer GZeus or my business manager Nekski.

Have you ever been issued a CoC mute? If so, what for? see previous answer

Do you have any previous League Management? If so, please list them below. (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager) yes. AGM, Owner, BOG, Shadow Owner.

What is your experience in leagues overall? (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) since szn 6

What is your knowledge of the rulebook? (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least knowledgeable & 5 as most knowledgeable.) fucking stellar. relative to the rest of the league? 6.

How well can you navigate the LG website? (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG website? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.) Due to my $100 (Canadian) ban buyout not being sufficient to get me website access I would say my ability to navigate the LG website is somewhere between non-existent and fucking ass. My knowledge of the website is excellent, tho.

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Ownership? Previous experience, plus I am working out a deal with Thardimins old Dallas guys plus Ransfords old old Dallas guys to form a super (toxic) team. Who else would be able to manage all those egos?

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    thardimin
  5. Browness-

Browness- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Browness-#6166
    Ratings:
    +147 / 17 / -20
    What is your age?

Yes and yes. Multiple reasons

Yes... I made fun of nekski... he didn't like it

Couple seasons as owner... couple as GM

(How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)

Since the creation of LG... 2012 baby

Keeps me from pissing of anyone that is running the team I am on if it's not me

browness90
  6. Kingjeeze412

Kingjeeze412 Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    No I have never been banned. I’ve been in this league before and I’m good team player always postive and just like enjoy the game

No Streaming Account
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.