Season 17 - World Cup - Owner Applications

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (LGBA)' started by iTzShoooK, Jun 5, 2023.

1. Demobeatz

Demobeatz LOCK

Discord:
    demobeatz#0
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -1
    What is your age? youngish

Have you ever been banned in this league or any other League? If so, what for? No

Have you ever been issued a CoC mute? If so, what for? No

Do you have any previous League Management Experience? If so, please describe them below.
    (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager) yes owner, gm. agm

What is your experience in leagues overall?
    (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) been in LG since season 6 and a part of byot teams and draft leagues

What is your knowledge of the rulebook?
    (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least knowledgeable & 5 as most knowledgeable.) 4

How well can you navigate the LG website?
    (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG website? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.) 4

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Ownership? I genuinely care about making a solid team and the integrity of the league.

Please list your top 3 preferred teams? Or if keeping your same team, just list that one. Puerto rico please

No Streaming Account
  2. RealNameLegend

RealNameLegend Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -1
    What is your age? 30

Have you ever been banned in this league or any other League? If so, what for? Yes. For having double account.

Have you ever been issued a CoC mute? If so, what for? No

Do you have any previous League Management Experience? If so, please describe them below.
    (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager)

Yes I have experiences in multiple leagues and I have won as a owner.

(How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)

I have won couple championships as a Owner.

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least knowledgeable & 5 as most knowledgeable.)

I know it 100%.

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG website? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.)

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Ownership?

I am ready to have a great year and play with players who want to have fun and win.

Please list your top 3 preferred teams? Or if keeping your same team, just list that one.
    Any Team is fine

No Streaming Account
  3. Big_Eddie71187

Big_Eddie71187 Superman

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

No Streaming Account
  4. FNG_GamerNexDoor

FNG_GamerNexDoor Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

No Streaming Account
  5. Chandler4911

Chandler4911 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    chandler4911#0
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    What is your age?

Have you ever been banned in this league or any other League? If so, what for?

No, I havent

Have you ever been issued a CoC mute? If so, what for?

No, I havent

(Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager)
    No.

(How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)
    I'm new to the league.

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least knowledgeable & 5 as most knowledgeable.)
    My knowledge of the rulebook is a 4.

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG website? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.)
    My knowledge of the website is a 4.

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Ownership?
    My short time in this league, I think this is the best league to be in. I have been on a couple teams where they have a group of rostered players and do not try anybody from their training camp. As a GM, I would give more opportunities to players in rec games to evaluate skills and make roster changes based off skill and not relationships. With that being said, I find building relationships really easy to make a fun environment for my players.

Please list your top 3 preferred teams? Or if keeping your same team, just list that one.

I am willing to take on any team.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Role and Responsibility as an Owner

Owners are responsible for running, managing, and guiding their organization to victory.

They must ensure all their teams are being run correctly by Management, and that they all have a good way to communicate with each other.

In the end, the Owner is responsible for having all of his teams run like a well-oiled machine. He/She should be the first person to jump in and fix a problem on one of his/her teams, as he/she is ultimately responsible for every team in his/her organization. 

Communication between Owners and Staff can ensure a successful season can be had.

Owners are also expected to meet the requirements outlined in the Manager Expectations.

No Streaming Account