Season 2 Alternates thread

Discussion in 'MLB 16: The Show' started by Drake, Nov 18, 2004.

1. Shush

Shush Renegade Admin

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    It's been a long standing policy here at LG that once you commit to a league you honor that committment. That is why we have been so successful in the past. LG has a different dynamic than XBL Racing. There you have teams and the loss of one rider/racer is not that disruptive to the league. Here, you have one owner/manager. Owners quitting are very disruptive.

RK, you asked to take over a team. You were granted a team and you are expected to fulfill that committment. It's not fair to anyone else in the league that you simply decide you do not want to play anymore. If you quit you will be hit with -50. Since you will be under 55% you will be prohibited from joining another league for 90 days (NBA S3) and may be removed from any league you are currently in (NBA S2 & NFL S5).

I'm not looking for a flame war here. Just letting you know the rules will be enforced. I ask one last time that you continue with your MLB games.

No Streaming Account
  2. MR PAPPAGI0RGIO

MR PAPPAGI0RGIO Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Did you not play the game before you joined the league? Im curious as to why the game is suddenly not fun.

No Streaming Account
  3. Drake

Drake <b>Administrator</b>

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well thats an interesting bug. That was me posting above.

No Streaming Account
  4. MR PAPPAGI0RGIO

MR PAPPAGI0RGIO Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I don't think there is a bug, more than likely you accidentally hit the edit button on my post and overwrote what I had.

But to answer your question, no, I did not play the game before I joined the league. If you read back I posted that I was getting the game and to go ahead and slot me in. I guess I just assumed that since I loved all the 2K5 games this year, that this would just as good, but I don't really think it was. There just doesn't seem to be much skill invovled in the hitting, you don't even have to aim or anything, all you do is push a button. I really don't want to bail on you guys but at the same time, I play in leagues for fun and because I enjoy playing in them and playing the game, and this one just seems boring and I just don't ever want to play the game.

And to repost what I had before Drake accidentally overwrote it. If you want to drop my meter to 50 thats fine, I have no problem with it. And if you really want to boot me out of NFL and out of NBA (In the middle of the playoffs no less) when I have played ALL my games (21 NBA Games without a miss) then I guess that's your perogative. If you have to do it, I understand why. It'd suck, but I can live without playing in the leagues here if that's the decision.

No Streaming Account