Season 20 Power Rankings Week 4

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by Im Tom, Jun 23, 2019.

?

Who do you think the best team in the League is?

1. Suns

2. Raps

3. Heat

4. Nugs

5. Knicks

6. Clips

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Im Tom

Im Tom Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +166 / 4 / -9
    #1):team100: Phoenix Suns :D- This team is good, like 6-0 week good, and they're showing it game in and game out against very good lineups. A 10 game win streak is never something easy to accomplish even if a couple of them were ff wins. @IcyOnFire has really cemented himself as an elite player in the league, it'll be interesting to see how defenses begin to adjust going forward.

#2) :team105: Toronto Raptors :shock:- A 4-2 week that would have been 3-3 if not for an illegal lineup in the first game of the week. This team is very strong and will continue to win games, I think its less of a case of them slowing down is more other teams starting to put things together and catching up. @Coach Denham has stepped up his offence in their past few games so we'll see if he can keep it up.

#3) :team92: Miami Heat :shock:- Another consistent week from the heat, 4-2 with losses to a couple of streaking teams. We all know that @Sam F N STACKS and @RiCo505 headline one of the best lines in the league but the question going forward will be their second line, they dropped both of their games this week against two good teams. Looking at their team stats there a couple of players that might be able to form something that works.

#4) :team84: Denver Nuggets :D- Aided by a couple of ff wins their first line took over and carried them to a 5-1 week, their one loss coming against a team on the rise. @D Andoo99 continues to be one of the best players in the league without a doubt, but just like the Heat their weakness comes from their second line and if they can figure that out they'll continue to move up the standings.

#5) :team97: New York Knicks :mad:- The roughest week so far for the Knicks, they ended their 4-2 streak going 2-4. Their losses did come to top teams and with a lot of very big moves this week, notably picking up @Raynor & @officialmark07 from Dallas. It will be interesting to see how the moves pan out going forward but they may have figured out their problem of not being able to win without @th4 x w4ll .

#6) :team89: LA Clippers :D- This was really something we all knew would happen, after dropping 8 straight games earlier in the season they rebounded by winning 8 of their last 10 and finished 4-2 this week. Another team that leans heavily on their first line with last seasons MVP @Beta Dreams showing up and getting his team some wins. I'm just curious to see if teams start to take them more seriously and if they can keep it up.

#7) :team107: Washington Wizards :D- I should emphasize that there's a bit of a drop off from 6 down. Washington is a team that has one line of players that can win games but that's really about it, I put them here though because their 3-3 record this week was only due to two ff losses including a blowout win against Toronto that was a ff due to an illegal build (comeon guys). This teams first line is not one to be messed with (can I swear?) if they're playing @OG GrandPoppa @Witman x 19 & @Schizostone you better put out a good line.

#8) :team99: Philadelphia 76ers :D- I only give them the stock up because they managed not to lose every game this week, their wins all came against teams below them and losses from teams above them so this is where they belong. What they really have to hope for is that they can make it to a playoff spot off the backs of @pr0fit3 & @im just a squid then try to upset once they're there. Please do prove me wrong tho and get back to your week 1 form.

#9) :team83: Dallas Mavericks :mad:- It's hard to imagine that a team could really follow up a 6-0 week where they played every game by going 1-5 with their only win coming from a ff, tough. And I'm not sure that trading away their only two productive players was the best look but I will give them props for trying something. Hopefully @Viktomize and @I Murked I can take over one line and give them two solid lines too compete with come playoff time if they can get in. They definitely know how to keep things interesting though.

#10) :team106: Utah Jazz :D- Again an up stock for the sole reason that they managed to not lose every game this week, but again their wins all come from teams above them on the standings and wins came from below which shows that the're in the right spot. This week further showed that they can't win a game without @xRICKOSHAY , they went 0-6 last week without him and he went 3-1 this week. I don't know if they plan to make any moves to try and remedy the situation? Maybe they have a gem in their tc waiting to be the next Icy?

#11) :team103: San Antonio Spurs :mad:- This team is just Utah minus the wins that their best player brings them, they went 1-5 this week with their only win coming against Boston (nuff said). Again @Two Lag Shots has shown all season that he is a top player in the league but they just don't seem to have much else, with no trades and a metric ton of players in their tc it'll be interesting to see where they go from here.

#12) :team80: Boston Celtics :mad:- This season has just been rough and it's not looking like it'll get any better going 0-6 but the only place they can go from here is up. They did make some trades this week picking up @l King X Los l so maybe they'll keep trying to change things up. Again (and I'm going to keep saying this) maybe there's someone in your sea of tc's that could help you win some games?

Awards
    MVP - :team100: @IcyOnFire (8-2) Guy is a monster, you just have to hope you have a lock that can cover him.
    Ppg:28.6 Reb:0.7 Ast:4.4 Stl:2.1 Blb:0.0

DPOY- :team83: @Nekski (6-7) Solid stats across the board, everything but his record looks good.
    Ppg:10.5 Reb:11.5 Ast:2.9 Stl:3.0 Blb:2.8

The theme of next week will really be the huge trades that have gone down and how teams will do their first week with very different looking lineups.

• Like Like x 14
    No Streaming Account
  2. Im Tom

Im Tom Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +166 / 4 / -9
    Drop a like cuz these things take like 2 hours to do and I'm lazy

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. Im Tom

Im Tom Well-Known Member

Ratings: