Season 6 Training Camp Games

Discussion in 'LGFA - Players Association' started by Bottomless Pit, Apr 24, 2016.

1. Bottomless Pit

Bottomless Pit I'm all about defense & shutting down the offense.

Discord:
    BottomlessPit#0959
    Ratings:
    +261 / 15 / -9
    Now that you are a part of LGFA Season 6, there are a few things regarding Training Camp players & Training Camps that I must be clear about for Season 6:

• Training Camp Games ARE MANDATORY. You MUST also show up to your team's lobby for both games afterwards to show you are available.
    • The names of the 2 clubs that play against each other are: LGFA TC Home , LGFA TC Away. They are both open clubs.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Players and positions will be pre-determined (chosen by PA). Volunteering to "Captain" the club will earn greater recognition, but it requires:
      • Contacting all the players assigned to the club (10) and letting them know they have been confirmed for a TC game, the date & time, the club name and at what position.
      • Getting the players IN the club on time.
      • Last minute decisions regarding formation. Note - EXTRA players will be confirmed to allow for various formations and possible no-shows.
      • Either streaming the game themselves via twitch or increasing their "XBox record that" length and ensuring the entire game is captured via XBL. (see thread for how to stream or capture highlights and the entire game)
      • Sending or Accepting the Friendly game.
      • Capturing game stats when the game is finished.
      • NOTE: Not fulfilling a captain's duty could be reason for a strike even if they do play the TC game.
      • IF a captain does not volunteer, a player at random will be chosen to captain for each team.
      • Captains are free to get the club together for games leading up to the official TC games, but are not mandatory.
      • IF a group of 11 TC want to regularly play their TC games together, that is fine, but it must be communicated to the PA at the beginning of the week as to when during the week they want to play their game(s). All rules regarding TC games still apply.
      • Captaining is a good way to gain recognition if you have interests in managing/owning a team in the future or to become part of staff.
    • Game times will be Sun-Mon 8pm EST, Tue-Wed 7 pm EST.
    • How many games and on what nights, depends on the quantity of TC & when they are available. IF availability is NOT provided, then it is assumed you are available to play at ANY given time on ANY given day.
    • IF there are enough TC that prefer to play AFTER the official league games, a game could be scheduled for then. However, they MUST be available to play for their teams in the games beforehand.
    • Not communicating with the PA or your management, not showing up to a confirmed or scheduled game, trolling or playing "Drop-In" style football in the games, and not showing up to your team's lobby afterwards are ALL reasons for being issued a strike.
    • A weekly thread will be created after the last official game of the week where all TC can post any special requests for the upcoming week. The goal (at minimum) is to have every TC play a minimum of 2 TC games every 2 weeks, AND to be available as a sub in their team's games directly afterwards. To sign up for games or show when you are available press the "Pickup Games" button under the shoutbox and place a check mark next to FIFA.
    [​IMG]
    • Management will be required to inform the PA (and provide proof) that TC was not available during the night said player is involved in TC games, or didn't at least communicate a reason as to why they couldn't.
    • So long as communication from the player is made to PA and Management regarding inactivity or absence then a strike will not be immediately issued. However, consistently repeating this behavior WILL still earn a strike IF the 2 games are not played within the 2 weeks.
    • Strikes earned from TC Games can and WILL be combined with rulings made by the BOGs. Here is a summary of how the Ban process works:
      • 1st Infraction - warning (optional)
      • 2nd Infraction - strike, 1 (official LG game) suspension.
      • 3rd Infraction - 2nd strike, 1 week suspension.
      • 4th Infraction - 1 Season Ban if earned during the 1st half of the season. 2 Season Ban if earned during the 2nd half of the season.
      • NOTE: earning a ban in ANY 1 league in LG results in a Ban from ALL leagues in LG.

Last edited: May 14, 2016
    Bottomless_Pit
  2. M4CK EH

M4CK EH PIZZA MACHINE

Discord:
    m4ck_eh#0
    Ratings:
    +658 / 83 / -96
    No offence pit but this has to be the stupidest thing I've ever read. 4 manditory tc games at a timeslot that prevents them from warming up and giving them a chance to break into the starting 11 on their own team.. Not to mention owners are to be accountable for their players?? I didn't sign up to babysit people not on my roster to play on a team that has nothing to do with me

3. Loki x6x

Loki x6x See Ach El BOG

Discord:
    lokix6x#0
    Ratings:
    +5,000 / 139 / -217

Pit is doing what needs to be done for the TC here. It's been a mess since the birth of LGFA, we need a more active training camp and he's going to do that. You can not sign up and plan to just not play, signing up means you're looking to play games. Therefore, those TC guys are going to be held responsible to show to games. He's simply asking for proof that the player that can't make it is due to playing for their team.

Lokix6x
  4. M4CK EH

M4CK EH PIZZA MACHINE

Discord:
    m4ck_eh#0
    Ratings:
    +658 / 83 / -96
    the reason tc becomes an issue is because nobody blacklists inactive people. Teams had 15 inactive people on their roster and complain the tc isn't active but dont realize the only way to get more tc players is blacklisting/trading the ones they have. We don't need to have manditory tc games to get tc players in games, if we didn't have 3 failed teams I'm sure every tc player complaining would have a place to play. We got rid of waivers and that gives teams reason to trade Spair players.

if we are really going to ban people for not giving two shits about exhibition games we are 100% still In First mover mentality (we think lg is the beSt product on the market) and this rule is designed to fail. We will ban people until staff Ends up being ignored after 2 weeks and then we will look even less credible as a league because we can't live up to our own processes.

People play practices for other leagues over lg and now we are expecting them to show up for games that aren't even real games? This rant sounds negative as fuck but honestly I'm just trying to be realistic. I mean if we had a successful season last season sure maybe this would be benificial, but this is literally a waste of time. Let's work on having 14 successful owners and tc problems will be eliminated. I was thinking we could try and maybe make a owners guide for lgfa, I believe there are a few floatin around for lghl but having our own lgfa one might help out new owners and I'd be willing to help

Last edited: Apr 24, 2016
  5. Bottomless Pit

Discord:
    BottomlessPit#0959
    Ratings:
    +261 / 15 / -9
    There's nothing in here that says they are prevented from warming up with their team. on the contrary - that's exactly what this is here for.

The BIGGEST issue when it comes to TC is TC being inactive. This is usually because they are not being played or not being kept a part of the team. If they can show their stuff in TC games, then perhaps someone will want to trade for them.

Not to mention the fact that alot of clubs didn't even practice / warm up last season.

Also - it's not 4 mandatory games. It's 2 mandatory games over 2 weeks. I'm sure every TC can squeeze in 1 game.

Finally - You did a hell of a job last season getting your club active. But even still you can't tell me that ALL of your TC are going to be in warm ups with the team. If that's the case that means your roster players aren't warming up.

There's also nothing in here that says you (or any other management) have to babysit anyone. The point is that we are requiring them to show up in lobby after the TC game. If you don't have enough or have empty spots and a TC player played a TC game...it only makes sens that they SHOULD be in your lobby after the TC game. Though I will take initiative where I can, It's upto management to issue the complaint if a TC player is literally avoiding playing for your team.

...with all due respect MacK EH...until the majority of TC are active on their own...and management actually manages their TC....then the PA is here to help. That's what this is all about.

Bottomless_Pit
  6. Bottomless Pit

Discord:
    BottomlessPit#0959
    Ratings:
    +261 / 15 / -9
    Mack Eh - no one is saying there is going to be any less focus on having quality owners.

The only reason for these to not be considered "real games" is because you yourself are not approving of it and that it is your viewpoint. The fact that these games are 'strikeable' if you don't do your 2 games per 2 weeks makes them "Official TC games". They are real games. It's a chance for people to prove they stand out above other tc and draw attention.

Manuals and guides and shit are good to have, but they are not going to do anything in regards to improving how active or inactive TC players are.

Don't forget last season PA was all but non-existant as it has been in various other seasons. No one in the past has successfully launched TC games. If this fails, now that it has support from the commissioner and bogs, we will have to revisit look at other options. On the other hand, proving this to be successful means a hug step for LGFA.

• Winner Winner x 1
    Bottomless_Pit