Shouldn't this be the 4th season?

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming G-League (LGGL)' started by First Canadian, Aug 17, 2004.

1. First Canadian

First Canadian Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Shouldn't this be th

It says on the Madden league that they are going into thgier 4th season, but technically it's the 1st season with Madden and the 4th of espn.

Why do we not have an nfl logo?

ESPN is better than Madden and now we are getting worse treatment beacause we do not have Madden?

sorry if i come out too strong but can u answer any of these questions Shush?(or anyone else that know the answers)

No Streaming Account
  2. socalguy

socalguy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I agree on there should be an NFL Logo, maybe with an ESPN logo near it or something. It really bothers me for some reason when I get down to the leagues and see that little notepad button.

Well as for it being the 4th season of this, I don't know, this is like a spinoff basically, like what big companies do. (No pun intended!)

No Streaming Account
  3. jujimum

jujimum Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm sure they just wanted to get the forum started and a logo will be coming soon ;)

No Streaming Account
  4. XBoxJon

XBoxJon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    FC - settle down, geez.

You aren't getting second hand treatment, we just added the frickin forum for you guys. Some of you act like this is a commercial site sometimes and want it done yesterday.

The official LG NFL league is in it's 4th season, it doesn't matter what game is used. It's the first season for Madden, but 4th for a NFL league here.

You'll get a forum logo when we find one suitable for it. Keep your panties on please.

No Streaming Account
  5. Shush

Shush Renegade Admin

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    FC take it easy bro. If we would have changed the main forum to Madden w/o creating a new ESPN forum you would have had a baby. I don't do graphics. We'll get a logo up there soon enough.

No Streaming Account