Sicilian Boy

Discussion in 'LG World Tour' started by Ragin Wahoo, Mar 24, 2004.

1. Ragin Wahoo

Ragin Wahoo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well, I played him, and the f'n lag is atrocious. I only had SIX risk shots successful and had TEN unforced errors (in an exh THREE game/2 set match!), which is ludicrous....especially considering that i had like 40 risk shots and only 19 unforced errors in a lag free match with kineticz that went THREE sets in 6 gamers. I couldn't even serve...damn meter was flyin everywhere. He's a good player, but there is no way in hell I can play my game with that lag. I was missing risk shots left and right out of the orange and it almost made me throw my xbox out the window. So Babolat, I wanted to put my opinion in agreeing with kineticz and lord of the north that his lag is unbearable with us north american players.

On another note, has anyone played The Realist???? This guy is freakin awesome. He risks shots pretty damn good and took me 2-1 in tie breakers. Anyway, peace out!

No Streaming Account
  2. SicilianBoy

SicilianBoy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ragin in the stats it said that i had 8 risk winner and (only 1) unforced errors,if u cant hit risk shots dont blame the lag. i agree with kinetic when he says that in the game we had there was pretty a lot of lag but in the game againt u(ragin) it went really smooth,so plz stop complaining grow some balls and admitt the loss.oh and BTW u still lost 3-1 3-0 i really dont think it was lag's fault. oh and u are 100 ranked,i am 7 in official and 10 in exibition so that has to be a reason,lol

No Streaming Account
  3. Ragin Wahoo

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    are you fucking kidding me you european piece of shit??? i can fucking rock you in risk shots you homo. ask anyone whos played me in a lag free game....you arent good, you play like damn fruit. ive never blamed lag on a loss ever, but youre connection sucks ass....ive played trixta and hes beat me more than ive beat him...ive never blamed lag on my losses to him and hes in europe too...at least his connection is managable....so stop thinking youre good and that everyone makes excuses if they lose to you....dumbass...and yea, so me and lord are both wrong? and ur the only one right? youre a dumbass. and i dont play for damn rankings anymore, its gay as hell cuz u have ~*~* european players like yourself who screw everything up with lag. i used to play for rankings in the fall and i was #1 OFFICIALLY in the damn world homo, which you obviously cannot achieve.....get a real connection if they have them in ur poor country and then hit me up and i'll rip you a new asshole....stinky europeans, go take a shower....

No Streaming Account
  4. Ragin Wahoo

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    and i dont know if you can ready english....but the discrepency in the stats tells the story you stupid moron. i had 40 risk shots and 19 unforced errors in a 3 set/6 game match.....and i only have 6 risk shots and freakin 10 unforced errors in a short exh match? you freakin saw that i was missing the orange everytime...that does not happen...its rare as hell for me to miss.....ask ppl whove played me without lag you shmuck...get da hell out of here..no one likes you.

No Streaming Account
  5. SicilianBoy

SicilianBoy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    sure i will leave this forum,np whiner-looser

No Streaming Account
  6. Ragin Wahoo

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    its your sorry pathetic stupid attitude....in my original post, all i said was that i had bad lag with you...i even freakin said youre a good player...then you go ape shit....i see why no one likes you...shmuck...get out.

No Streaming Account
  7. squidman711

squidman711 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    fo rizzle, i cant stand that guy, he sucks @$

No Streaming Account
  8. burlingtns best

burlingtns best Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I told everybody that his connection would cause problems. His style of play goes hand in hand with the lag and that's why Sissy Boy is up so high in the rankings. Ragin is way better at performing risk shots and has more of an all around game. All Sissy boy does is Risk Shots and Drop shots, i just wish his connection was better so we could all take turns "tearing him a new asshole" like Ragin so nicely put it. I liked the go take a shower one too. I bet he drives one of the IROC camaros from the 80's as well. IROC = "I RUN ON COLOGNE".

No Streaming Account
  9. Ragin Wahoo

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hahahahahha, good stuff lord.....i like that, IROC, lol...

No Streaming Account
  10. zzzzurzolo

zzzzurzolo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i wanna play u ragin...sicilian boy is the ONLY player so far that has beaen me 3-0 3-0 ever since i got into top 100...every1 says good things about you...add me to ur friends list...

btw sicilian is from italy and thats my home country as well...i live in los angeles, california now...but i still find it offensive that you say those things...so not to be picky or whatever, but it is offensive to other people...

No Streaming Account
  11. Ragin Wahoo

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    zzzzzurzolo, the only thing i couldve possibly said that offended you is that italy is poor? not sure why that would be so offensive....if someone said the u.s. was poor, i wouldnt give a crap...everything else was directed at his sorry attitude and his laggy connection...but anyway, add me to ur list and we'll play sometime. peace.

No Streaming Account
  12. zzzzurzolo

zzzzurzolo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    alright cool..btw good match...anyways in sicilian's defense his type of lag is the the visual kind not the kind that affects gameplay at all..when we play we can both hit risk shots perfectly and serve fine....it just looks likes its lagging...if u know what i mean

No Streaming Account
  13. Ragin Wahoo

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    no zzzzurzolo, it was horrible lag when i played him...i couldnt even get my serves in, much more my risk shots....it was horrible when i played him dude...

No Streaming Account
  14. KineticZ

KineticZ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    yeah i love slicing rockets into the net off thr risk shots too..thats exciting

No Streaming Account