SJSharks Gaming Looking for LGHL GM!

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by Roseart2, Oct 4, 2023.

1. Roseart2

Roseart2 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +42 / 0 / -2
    Hey!

This is Aaron Fesh, Gaming & Esports Coordinator of the San Jose Sharks & SJSharks Gaming. I've been in & around the community for a while as an organizer & player between the Pacific Cup, LG (LGHL/WCHL/etc), NHL GWC, & more under the handle Roseart2. I'm excited to own the San Jose Sharks/SJSharks Gaming in the LGHL this upcoming season. I hope to continue differentiating as an NHL Esports business lead by not only supporting the EA NHL community, but by also being a proactive and productive voice & contributor across all competitive levels & game modes.

I'm opening up the opportunity to GM our NHL side to ALL remaining eligible candidates for this upcoming LG season (S46). Great opportunity to do some networking with myself & others connected to SJS, especially for those who may have an interest in working in pro sports, along with being able to team up with me to put together, help run, and play on a fun & competitive team for S46. No preference on console, but knowledge of players on both Xbox & PSN is preferred.

Our NHL GM will be provided the NHL 24 X-Factor Edition code given to owners by LG in exchange for your participation this season. Hit me up here via DM or via Discord (@TheRA2) with a short intro about yourself for more info & potential consideration. Thanks!

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  2. sycch

sycch Well-Known Member

Discord:
    sycch#5242
    Ratings:
    +473 / 26 / -49
    I'll GM if you switch to LA jerseys

• Funny Funny x 1
    gymfreakty