SNP Staff

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Saturday Night Puck (LGSNP PSN)' started by Mallia27, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Mallia27

Mallia27 FNP Staff. (Only FNP STAFF NOT LGHL PSN STAFF)

Discord:
    Mallia#0701
    Ratings:
    +268 / 74 / -71
    Hello Everyone.
    so we are looking for 2-3 more people to step up and help run SNP.
    If you are interested please fill out this form

1. Age?
    2. ]*]Have you ever been banned in this league or any League?
      (If so what for?)
    3. Have you been chat box banned?
      (If so what for?)
    4. Have you ever been placed on the NML?
    5. Do You Have Any Previous League Management / BoG Experience? (If So Please Explain)
      (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager or BoG)
    6. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG / What other leagues have you been in)
    7. Knowledge of The (PSN) Rules?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 7 as most)
    8. Knowledge of (PSN) Forum?
      (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No)
    9. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL PSN Staff?

Please dont use this post as a chat thread or a troll thread I am seriously looking for people to step up and help.

Malliaman__
  2. Zkoivu

Zkoivu Well-Known Member

Discord:
    zKoivu#6042
    Ratings:
    +935 / 22 / -92
    1. Age? 30
      (If so what for?) no
      (If so what for?) no
    4. Have you ever been placed on the NML? no
    5. Do You Have Any Previous League Management / BoG Experience? (If So Please Explain)
      (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager or BoG) AGM for Saginaw S14 and AGM Moosejaw S15
    6. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG / What other leagues have you been in) Just finished my second season of LG.
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 7 as most) Few hiccups here and there regarding rules but try and read up on them as much as possible
      (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No) yes
    9. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL PSN Staff. I'm pretty easy to get along with. I'm responsible with making sure things are in order, and excel in communication with others.

zkoivu
  3. McC x 45

McC x 45 I'm not a monster, I'm just ahead of the curve

Ratings:
    +508 / 66 / -314
    1. Age? 23
    2. Have you ever been banned in this league or any League?
      (If so what for?) Yes, Season 13
      (If so what for?) Yes, came with my ban
    4. Have you ever been placed on the NML? No
      (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager or BoG) PSN CHL BoG Season 11-12
    6. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG / What other leagues have you been in) I've been in LG since PSN Season 4
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 7 as most) 6/7, but I know where to find the ones I don't remember
      (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No) Yes
    9. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL PSN Staff? I am passionate about SNP. I play it nearly every weekend, and have managed in SNP a lot. I have former site tool knowledge, and am generally well liked in the community. I understand my ban may cause issues in the vetting for SNP staff process, but I am 100% serious about applying.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. clampse

clampse top ricer

Ratings:
    +121 / 12 / -39
    1. Age? 24
      (If so what for?) never
      (If so what for?) never
    4. Have you ever been placed on the NML? never
    5. Do You Have Any Previous League Management / BoG Experience? (If So Please Explain) AGM s10 utica, AGM s14 guelph
    6. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG / What other leagues have you been in) 9 seasons LG, VG, SP, X6
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 7 as most) 5/7
      (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No) yes
    9. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL PSN Staff? I've played snp a lot. know the community, and how the snp and lg tools work. am a nice person and am tech savy.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. x-Mxrphy-8

x-Mxrphy-8 S16/17 Petes Owner | s19 Kitch GM

Discord:
    mxrph_8#0
    Ratings:
    +409 / 23 / -118
    1. Age? 20
      (If so what for?) no
      (If so what for?) no
    4. Have you ever been placed on the NML? no
    5. Do You Have Any Previous League Management / BoG Experience? (If So Please Explain) Owner since season 15, helped run a small discord league for 2 seasons
    6. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG / What other leagues have you been in) 4 seasons of LG. 2 FBHL. 1 X6/OG
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 7 as most) 6/7
    9. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL PSN Staff? I've played snp a few times and it really looks like the staff could use a hand and feel like my knowledge of the forums/rules could be a huge help.

jmurphy7988
  6. xPetro-_-

xPetro-_- Warning Group

Discord:
    Pietrxngelo#9822
    Ratings:
    +119 / 5 / -26
    1. Age? 19
      (If so what for?) Yes, during s12 I got issued a cap ban.
      (If so what for?) Yes, It came with my ban.
    4. Have you ever been placed on the NML? Yes, It came with my cap ban.
      (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager or BoG) During s12 I was AGM for a CHL team.
    6. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG / What other leagues have you been in) 7 seasons of LG, 3 VG, 1 FBHL
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 7 as most) 6/7
      (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No) Yes
    9. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL PSN Staff? I enjoy LG and want to do more to help out the website. I speak both French and English and know how to work the websites tools

Pietro_Qc