Super Soakers Anonymous needs 2

Discussion in 'E-Sports Hockey League' started by Lundqvist 30 NY, Aug 11, 2016.

1. Lundqvist 30 NY

Lundqvist 30 NY Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,124 / 4 / -15
    Hello everyone,

Hope and I are looking for 2 good players to complete our roster so we can join the pro Halo circuit. Hope and I have dedicated our lives to Halo and we NEED players who live for it just as much to join us on our way to pro glory. Here are some of the things we are looking for in players:

- Callouts: Don't be a fuckin nub and use the stupid shit under the radar to tell you where you are. We don't wanna hear "OMG BWO GUY ON YELLOW TOWER!!!", no they're on fucking rockets. We need to communicate in order to achieve our ultimate goal. We expect you to know what Pink 2 is as there is always an enemy at pink 2, even if we are not playing on Truth.

- Dedication: The best teams in Halo scrim daily and dedicate at least 8 hours a day to Halo. If you are willing to dedicate that time, then you're the kind of person we are looking for.

- Flag Juggling: Please don't be a moron and not flag juggle. Yea there are certain situations where you have to not do it, but when there are 3-4 dead on the other team and you're running like a late career Jerome Bettis across the map to deliver the flag, you're a fucking idiot. Juggle the goddamn flag.

- Team Shooting: Easiest way to take down enemies is being supportive of one another with our gunz. Don't just fucking stand there when one of us is in a fight against 1 or more people. Press RT and shoot.

- T2: Never and I mean NEVER be afraid to rock the T2 combo. If you don't know what this is then you should probably ESAKY.

- Addy: In order to be successful on Halo, you need to take addy. Stock up on it. And finally last but not least....

-A Brain: Self-explanatory

Thank you for your time.

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  2. Perrilyzer1

Perrilyzer1 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Perrilyzer1#2915
    Ratings:
    +600 / 16 / -19
    Smite

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. BLicK12

BLicK12 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,595 / 9 / -12
    I like it. Tell Hope I will consider unretiring from Halo only if he agrees to bring back the morning show.

BLicK1252
  4. Lundqvist 30 NY

Lundqvist 30 NY Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,124 / 4 / -15
    @TheAsceticHope

No Streaming Account
  5. RoasTT

RoasTT Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 1 / -4
    Are you guys even good? Lol T2 combo i prefer the igotgurpistola look or even be the Roy to your lunchbox... But in all honesty T2 was ass and got carried, he was no Hysteria.... but if you are series lmk ill show you guys how to actually compete at a tourney

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. MaGiiK RaM l66l

MaGiiK RaM l66l MaGiiK RaM l66l

Ratings:
    +12 / 9 / -10
    Rw here

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    MindofcontroL