Media Tape To Tape ( Beats Giveaway Nov 3rd )

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by GodlyXJohn, Nov 2, 2020.

1. GodlyXJohn

GodlyXJohn Lethbridge Hurricanes Owner

Discord:
    godlyxjohn#0
    Ratings:
    +376 / 129 / -160
    Hey everyone im GodlyXJohn,

For those of you who dont know me im the media host for tape to tape the league wide stats show breaking down games each week from league to league and console to console, daily stars and overall news.

I have received so much support from you all its astounding really in just 3 days we now have enough to give back for multiple weeks, you are all amazing people HUGE shout out to all subscribers who came out and the guys who gifted so many subscriptions @BagelPen@UTackleFatKids@JabbaTheNutt940@Keeper0386 and anyone else I missed we gave away a pair of studio 3 beats ( Yesterday ) to D1scoFever he wants to give them to someone else so we are doing another draw tomorrow.

if your interested in this all subscribers are entered once. we will be doing a giveaway each week. gift cards , or who knows. all subs from each month are entered for everything. if you are a gifting person and you gift subscriptions you'll also get another entry.

The draw will happen at the end of Tape to Tape on Tuesday Nov 3rd ,

https://www.twitch.tv/godlyxjohnx

• Winner Winner x 1
    GodIyXJohn