Tbirds/Marlies handshake

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by oriolerules44, May 8, 2018.

1. CurelessBacon28

CurelessBacon28 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Scarpetti-/CurelessBacon28#3822
    Ratings:
    +161 / 1 / -1
    Good series Tbirds, sucks the way it ended but none the less good luck in finals

To my team: great season you guys made it fun and kept fighting til the end, sorry the way it ended, if we had TCs around it woulda been different but unfortunately the ones who responded were not available today and others were tied in with other commitments, @PR0D1GY_81 @Kred_14 @SandmanHTMF @SUMAwtf and @Fishydangles thanks for making the game fun again! @Jmorris0009 @Jfish_9130 @Matsab1515 @Berrakov @justyno2 thanks for fun times boys!! Also @deerhunter2911 @soul2cold77 @Williams_55 @krayzieyungb @Looped61 thanks for all the games and being the heart and soul of the team. Also @longdonggreene @ztjj2008 @Schmidty51 and @II-Crazyy757-II thanks for helping us out as much as you guys did! Best of luck in all your futures and great group of guys! Also want to say thanks to @tsibs88, thanks for all of the help man, you helped with stats and egos and kept all of us in check, must have felt like you were babysitting for a while ;) also thanks to @AAli x 21 for giving us this chance and again helping us out when we needed it, also @x_jack24bauer_x thanks for everything man, even tho you turned into a traitor we still love you ;) thanks to the Staff for the help as well and for running another great season!

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    wonderl3oy
  2. Twistnee

Twistnee cup check

Discord:
    Twistnee#0284
    Ratings:
    +158 / 14 / -57
    gg boys best of luck in the future to all of you Marlies players thx for a great series!

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    xtwisterr
  3. soul2cold77

soul2cold77 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 1 / -2
    Good series Tbirds, good luck in the finals and S8. I’m sure I’ll see some of you around.

Thanks to Toronto Marlies Management @Fishydangles @oriolerules44 for taking a chance on me at LW.

Ty @tsibs88 for all the efforts with the media, all your hard work is much appreciated and truly makes this league that much more enjoyable.

Truly enjoyed being a marlie, loved the competition in the division, and conference. Some great guys and gals and lots of talent.

Good luck all

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    soul2cold
  4. eye2797

eye2797 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +157 / 13 / -43
    good series marlies

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Eye2797
  5. Vish x 91

Vish x 91 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +520 / 26 / -32
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    vish_b
  6. PR0D1GY 91

PR0D1GY 91 Kred is my twin

Discord:
    prod_19#0
    Ratings:
    +168 / 13 / -16
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    In World of CHEL
    Godreau_13
  7. Sumaaa--

Sumaaa-- Washed is the new meta.

Ratings:
    +441 / 22 / -58
    Sorry to both sides about my connection. I haven't had an issue all season, I can't even express how upsetting it was.

@Red_Raider_2145 You were great this series, especially game 1, I haven't seen any goalie do that to deer, soul, and Williams.

@eye2797 best of luck bud, was sad to see you go when we traded you.

@ll 72 ll Nothing but love, glad we were team mates in LS, and got to play against each other in LG. Hope you can win it all. Your one of the best at your position in the ahl.

@oriolerules44 @PR0D1GY_81 @Kred_14 @SandmanHTMF we were the shit together this season. Heartbreaking our only loss together came off a FF while we were winning. @Fishydangles Thanks for rescuing me from the monsters this season, I had a blast.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    sumaaaaaaaa
  8. New Michigan

New Michigan On the Lake

Discord:
    korey72#0
    Ratings:
    +369 / 26 / -43
    Nothing but love suma. Loved playing LS with you, sucks it was a short stint. And thank you for the compliment, I have a massive task ahead of me. Let's hope I have what it takes. Take care Suma. You're a beauty guy

• Like Like x 1
    k72m
  9. Red_Raider_2145

Red_Raider_2145 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +39 / 15 / -12
    Thanks @SUMAwtf in my mind I thought we had no chance in game 1 I do my best to carry our lines it's a pain when they can't score ;) @cornect57,Good series tho Marlies I didn't want to end a series like that it sucks.See you guys in season 9 especially @PROD1GY_81 and @Kred_14

• Like Like x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    Red_raider2145