Team Assignments

Discussion in 'Maple Leafs Gaming League - PSN' started by PAPERNUT, Jun 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhilipRivers17

PhilipRivers17 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    now i'm grateful for my team but i dont like N.C. State. lol just cus my name is philip rivers doens't mean i'm an N.C.State fan. i just couldnt' find him in a chargers jersey. but anyhoo thanks anyways, i'll still play with em

No Streaming Account
  2. Marauders

Marauders Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    If you want to change your team to a team that has not been picked, you are more than welcome too.:wink: You have until Sunday night.

3. ExArmySgt

ExArmySgt <b>Madden NFL Commissioner </b>

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well, I see your point and given the fact that not all teams are being used allows for some flexibilty. But a lesser team is handicapped when say playing a powerhouse team like the 'Canes or Sooners. Though it hardly applies to me given the fact that I could lose to some of you using either of the above mentioned teams while they used, say Baylor for instance, I'd feel better losing knowing I got beat by a better player and not a better team.

No Streaming Account
  4. PAPERNUT

PAPERNUT Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Alright guys teams are now set. Check back soon for Conference selections and info on the schedule, especially the part about you scheduling 4 non-conference games yourselves. Should be a lot of fun. This thread is now locked.

No Streaming Account
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.