Team Atlantic Offical Roster!

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by NerdyMamba, Dec 23, 2017.

1. The Nerdy Mamba

The Nerdy Mamba Ain't I Sexy Baby. Call me White n Dirty.

Discord:
    nerdymamba#0
    Ratings:
    +1,034 / 28 / -78
    I know you all seen the preview to this WONDERFUL SQUAD!!!!!!!!
    These guys are the heart and soul of Canada...
    Although I wouldn't trust any of them with my taxes or my girlfriends I do trust them with my life.

I'm currently locked up in the SpringHill Penitentiary :sadegg::sadegg: #LGPRISON
    Team Atlantic has tried to come out with a PLEA BARGAIN to get me on the ice/Or to be the mascot.
    But the Judge has deemed I am not eligible for Parole...

BUT THIS WILL NOT STOP THE MAMBA FROM REPPING THE 902!!!!

TEAM ATLANTIC ROSTER!!!!!
    Introducing The Atlantic Management Team
    Owner: @Lazy Pedestrian (Cape Breton, Nova Scotia)
    GM: @xBealski (Amherst, Nova Scotia)
    AGM: @Nick_x_98 (Somewhere With Fish, Newfoundland)

Owner Lazy Aka Larry Peterson(His Real Name)
    Lazy has been searching for a new girl so I have made it my life's mission to help him find one...
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/391014216703672322/394244377708593152/image.png

Lyndsay has asked me to get lazy to drive to the Local Reserve to visit her... Please if you spot her to pass over his Discord and Phone Number...
    Don't Make Lazy Live in An AirNb anymore!!!!!!!!

GM Matt Beal, My next door neighbor and best friend.. well you can only imagine the things I have to say about this guy... Yes the rumors are true Matt Beals hair is falling out and the first comment that women have to him is "hey can i touch that bald spot" Oddly enough these girls think Matt has his life together and seemingly enough drop their panties for the kid.. Yes men, Bald is a turn on for ladies as it represents Wisdom... Does he have any? Hes got enough wisdom To take advantage of it ;)

AGM Nick Rice, (St.John's) As per a Quote from Matt Beal "We were friends on facebook before PSN" Nick is legit the type of person as how he sounds. GOOFY AS FUCK!!!!! Heyyy whats going on down there byyyyyyy is the first words nick has ever said to me years ago. My first thoughts was what do they put in the water up there. Nick has only confirmed to me what I already know about newfys. They are genuinely the nicest people in Canada and like I said before you can spend the night with their girl and they tell you thank you.
    Still trying to figure out if this is because their Peckers are Small :rolleyes:
    Hey By wanna go fishing later down over yonder By?

Introducing The Atlantic Player Roster!!!!!!!!!!
    Captain: LW BoneCrusha, Aka @TheGreatMP7 (Halifax, Nova Scotia)THEY CALL HIM LONZOOOOOO!!!!! He can drop Dimes but the Answer is still out there if he can score!..?o_O
    Lets hope he can carry Team Atlantic!!
    Ps, IF your Girls Friends say they matched some Ginger on tinder Named Martin Blimp and would like to take a ride on his Blimp... PLEASE encourage them to meet their fantasy man.

Assistant Captain: C @Str8Syko__ (Miramichi, New Brunswick)
    GERRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    My mans is the Stereo-Type Atlantic Man! Living that EI dream, Drinking Beer, Partying, Playing Games and FLEXIN THAT WET PUSSSSSSSSYYYYYYY. Everyone who has ever talked to pinder knows he is a beauty and rightfully so, Miramichi isn't really a place you go to visit, but if you want cheap drugs its the place to go. This man will be Pissing on people all tourney so watch out.

Assistant Captain: RW @Dannyy Briere (Yarmouth, Nova Scotia)
    Danny bra I feel for you, all of LG is praying for you... If anyone has ever been to Yarmouth you know what I mean but lets be real you haven't been there. Don't Worry Danny... We will be starting a twitter # for the duration of this tournament #DannyNeedsAGF and #DannyNeedsPussy both he has said to approve of as I quote "I swipe twice and then it says no matches in your area" PLEASE LG when swiping mention this man to your girls. Lets help this man out! When describing Danny please leave out the fact he lives in Yarmouth...

Say he is a Handsome Man and the Leading Scorer In LG
    A Men's League ;)

LW: @The_Blind_Ref (Bridgewater, Nova Scotia) His name comes from the Atlantic Dictionary Definition of Referee. Anyone who has played hockey at any level knows that the Refs here are 16 years old, or guys with beer bellys the twice the size of us. They miss calls because they are to busy talking to their buddy in the stands.. Bridgewater is a really nice little community I can't really tell you much about it other than that they are very good at slow pitch down there. explains the beer bellys on the refs?! Expect Reffy to take advantage of the missed calls on the ice and to score lots for this team!

C: @gunass0910 (Moncton, New Brunswick) Meet the funny guy GUN Yes we will be relying on his Witty Quotes all Tournament where he says "Gay" "Lets Drink Beer" don't ask me if those go together or not.
    The First Overall Pick in last season draft will be hoping to bring results for his Home Town fans down at the local Sports Rock. They have his picture of him scoring his first NHL goal hanging up on the wall of Home Town Glory. To confirm it yes he does drive a 98 Civic with Christmas Lights dangling from the windows.

RW: @Ethos Jinx (Halifax, Nova Scotia) Another one of my good friends! Jozz Has your typical Halifax city kid attitude, Sassy as fuck and loves making smart remarks. He loves Wendy and all of her bacon :rolleyes: He loves East Side Mario's Manager rightfully so though, RUMORS have it they were being loud out back and a customer asked them to join. JOZZ said sure man jump right in. The only thing my boy loves more than Pussy is LG so watch this man wear his Atlantic Jersey with pride and use it as his next tinder pickup line.
    "Hey Girl I played for Team Atlantic, In the World Cup.

LW: @Issa x Geno (Compton, Nova Scotia) Geno another friend of mine, who please if he invites you to watch one of his hockey games just say no... he will HE WILL miss every empty net.. the 5'4 Speedster(Hes Really Slow) He likes Jordans and Sweat Pants and Chains.. His Favorite word is Flexin...
    He really is from the ghetto of Nova Scotia.. also probably the Whitest Kid in it LOLOL... You will find the kid playing volleyball or taking pictures of girls at the mall.

C: @jeff0012 (Pictou County, Nova Scotia) Rumors have it that he is getting back on the chel grind.. MR L1 is back to Represent his Home Town of Pictou, While he is on his Bf1 grinds he likes to take long walks to the liquor store. The Whiskey Drinking Jeff will look to provide Wisdom to this rambunctious squad who also love to L1 their way around the ice. Jeffs play style made sense to me soon as I heard where he was from the people there are wild and I'm going to leave it at that so i don't spoil your next visit to the Atlantic land.

RW: @Zam x 93 (Bible Hill, Nova Scotia) with his future line mate geno make up the future for this team.. Zam has requested Apple Juice at all team parties and Way Protein.. is this the future of our great province? No worries LG we will be having young zam doing Keg stands.. :rolleyes: We wont let your church town ruin you just this yet.
    He is addicted to cinnamon rolls at the Mass Town Market and how could I blame him those things are to die for.
    Young Zam will be trying to get the best pictures of himself in jersey for his new Facebook profile pic to pick up his elementary girls.

LD: @go_marc (Moncton, New Brunswick) Another one of my best mates, we actually just witnessed this pussy spending 200 bucks on his Gf.. Ps she works in a Underwear Store. He got her some perfume and has to call his mom to find out what size his gf wore. My favourite quote from Marc today was "Alex I cant go into her work high" If you seen this mans eyes you'd understand why LOL. God Bless ya Ps, slow down when driving on the cotty roads we don't need Matt's neighbors raging. Cheers bra.
    https://imgur.com/a/vyTZK
    RD: @AjHcCwRs (Summerside, Prince Edward Island) Will!!! The man will send pictures of his penis in the team chats... Also he works for the Government so don't fuck with this guy! His sister is Ann Green Gables, Shes a beautiful ginger if you didn't know. Will is Team Dad as he currently leads the team in kids.
    he knows the words to every bed time story and can chug a beer at the same time. He will be Paying a hefty Bridge Fee that this team will not pay. lol don't worry Will we will supply the beer.

LD: @joestud18 (Pictou County, Nova Scotia) The Leader of JoeClan will be looking to lead his CLAN into war. Joe's Match me page says Enjoys Long Walks To Grab Beers. If you seen this man last night you would definitely, agreeably, understand. Joe will be wearing his Keith's Logo on his no visor helmet. Joe symbolizes what this team moral is really all about! FUN FUN FUN! and DRUNK DRUNK DRUNK!
    Don't worry Joe we are allowed beers on the bench.

RD: @radicalapex (Moncton, New Brunswick) The man who drafted me into the NHL :D. Although I probably drove this man crazy he always handled things perfectly. Rad is a hard working guy who Travels alot!!! But rumor has it he is drinking gingerbread ale and is getting tipsy.. watch for rad to drunk reply to this.
    The owner of SJ will be looking to bring his knowledge, and his chill vibes to a star studded drunk lineup.
    Go win that jack for MONCTONNNNNNN

G: @Faytal_Flow (CharlotteTown, Prince Edward Island) I don't really know Faytal as well as I know many of the other guys but, Hes from this area and well like all we get buddy buddy real fast. Matt always tell me that you're extremely good, and I mean I'd hope so what do you got to do on the Island? Like Will you will be enjoying the Bridge Fees but don't worry BUD we got an Ice cold one here waiting for you. Faytal 40-14 will be looking to bring that momentum over to the National Drinking Team. Look for our mans to steal a few games for the drunk bastards in front of him. Cheersssssssss he will yell every time he makes a save and swigs a big gulp.

G: @jasonx1755 (Moncton, New Brunswick) THE MAN THE MYTH THE LEGENDDDDD WELCOME TO THE SHOW BABYYYYYYYYYYY. YES I AM USING CAPS TO FILL THE SPACE BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW YOU BUT IM ALREADY IN LOVE WITH YOU. THIS MAN WILL BE IN THE NHL NEXT SEASON MARK MY WORDS HE WILL CARRY THIS TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my new friend also is an addict to beer and was drunk during the tryouts from rumors. Congrats on making the team!

Reserves!
    @zDUJ- (Hammond Plains, Nova Scotia)
    JB!!!!!! Hockey By Day, Snorting by Evening, Fucking Bitches By Night.

The Jr A Member wasn't able to commit full-time Due to these commitments.
    @Chislett 19 (Glace Bay, Nova Scotia
    Currently Baked somewhere golfing.

will be the go to ecu for this squad as there will be a lot of MIA.
    @CelpHxTitleD506 (Saint John, New Brunswick)
    Mr. Utility will be needed on Fwd and Def
    also to help drink the left over beers.
    @FullyDynamic (Stratford, Prince Edward Island)
    Will be looking to light the lamp for his tiny town of Statford,
    some would say he is the biggest thing to come out of the town.
    @NeWFie-KaNaTa (Out Fishing, Newfoundland)
    The G, While he is fishing for his controller,
    he will be graciously waiting for his turn and will be,
    inviting the bys over for a drink at his place.

Mascots!!!!!!!
    @NerdyMamba (Amherst, Nova Scotia)
    @x_ReAcTiiOnz_71 (Ontario)
    @Serpe x 13 (Chicago)
    @NH4JP (Quebec)
    Yes its Been confirmed that each team is allowed 3 Mascots that will be added to the rosters!!!!!
    We will be routing and tuting our horns from the stands, fucking the other teams girls and distracting the coaches. Yelling FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT. Telling the Refs to find their pair of glasses. WE ARE ROWDY!!!! and we will beat you in 3v3 Mascot Mode!
    https://imgur.com/a/CD9o3
    PCE THE FUCK OUT
    -NerdyMamba
    GOOOO TEAM ATLANTICCCCCCCCCC

Last edited: Dec 23, 2017
    • Winner x 14
    • Like x 2
    • Informative x 2
    • Funny x 1
    • Useful x 1
    NerdyMamba
  2. Serpe x 13

Serpe x 13 Washed Up Center

Ratings:
    +1,290 / 165 / -333
    wqoohoo

• Like Like x 2
    Serpe_x_13x
  3. radicalapex

radicalapex Well-Known Member

Discord:
    radapex#2090
    Ratings:
    +624 / 5 / -18
    Which Sports Rock is @gunass0910 taking the results to? I want to know so I can check them out myself.

• Like Like x 1
    radapex
  4. Krazy-try

Krazy-try Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +98 / 1 / -5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Krazy_try
  5. xBealski

xBealski Puck Stopper

Ratings:
    +95 / 5 / -10
    What a time to be alive

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Mattbealski
  6. WJP089

WJP089 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,464 / 60 / -178
    I am not impressed by this announcement.

• Funny Funny x 3
    No Streaming Account
  7. FrenchMoron

FrenchMoron Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,056 / 70 / -198
    Question is, who doesn't make it if Mamba was to play? Or is Mamba's 2nd tag already on the roster? Who knows.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. The Nerdy Mamba

Discord:
    nerdymamba#0
    Ratings:
    +1,034 / 28 / -78
    you already know that im going to someones house to play

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    NerdyMamba
  9. The Nerdy Mamba

Discord:
    nerdymamba#0
    Ratings:
    +1,034 / 28 / -78
    you just wanna be a mascot.. WELL YOU CAN BEEEEEE

NerdyMamba
  10. CelpHxTitleD506

CelpHxTitleD506 Pens

Ratings:
    +6 / 3 / -0
    How many left over beers we talking

• Like Like x 1
    CelpHxTitleD506
  11. Lazy Pedestrian

Lazy Pedestrian Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Lazy Pedestrian#0421
    Ratings:
    +2,663 / 66 / -211
    @hgSparty if this happens, I had nothing to do with it and can do nothing to prevent it.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    LazyPedestrian
  12. The Nerdy Mamba

Discord:
    nerdymamba#0
    Ratings:
    +1,034 / 28 / -78
    Team Party January 6th Amherst Nova Scotia be there or be square

• Funny Funny x 1
    NerdyMamba
  13. WJP089

WJP089 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,464 / 60 / -178
    Can i?

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. The Nerdy Mamba

Discord:
    nerdymamba#0
    Ratings:
    +1,034 / 28 / -78
    OF COURSEEEE <3 im going to edit this just for u

NerdyMamba
  15. radicalapex

radicalapex Well-Known Member

Discord:
    radapex#2090
    Ratings:
    +624 / 5 / -18
    With this bunch? None. Definitely none.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    radapex
  16. WJP089

WJP089 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,464 / 60 / -178
    Impressive

No Streaming Account
  17. The Nerdy Mamba

Discord:
    nerdymamba#0
    Ratings:
    +1,034 / 28 / -78
    maybe 1 or 2 warm ones left by the fire LOL

NerdyMamba
  18. xLaffin

xLaffin Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Laffin#2591
    Ratings:
    +98 / 7 / -12
    I’m fast

• Like Like x 1
    itslxffin
  19. Stxvio

Stxvio Greatest Never

Discord:
    stxvio#0
    Ratings:
    +1,431 / 161 / -243
    How about the backup mascots just incase one of you is in the hospital getting your stomachs pumped?

• Funny Funny x 3
    Stavio_98
  20. Ethos Jinx

Ethos Jinx Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Jozzkal(Kyle)#8419
    Ratings:
    +44 / 1 / -5
    Wendy’s and Beals bald ass head I love it

• Like Like x 2
    jozzkal