The Belleville Finale. A Timeline (1 of 3)

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by Bentbd2pointoh, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Bentbd2pointoh

Bentbd2pointoh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +85 / 2 / -7
    How do you get one of the worst AHL seasons of all time? One that sees at least 6 management teams come and go? Walk with me down a memory lane from hell as I breakdown key events from this historic season.

Pre-season week -2

"Hey uhhh Bridgeport I can't find my disc, I just moved. I am not buying this piece of shit game again."

Bonwl: "Shit son are you serious? Why the fuck would I keep you around then."

I put my hand to my head and grunt in extreme pain

Bonwl "Kid you alright? What's wrong?"

I look up with a blank stare and reply "It's my fault, I was trying to think. You know...to answer your question. I came up empty so my thought was...in regards to you keeping me in these circumstances...you wouldnt"

Slam!

The car door is closed in my face "But sir! My things! WHat about my-" Fwump-ump! A dull double thud is made as my suticase beans me in the head before hitting the ground.

Former AGM Pest stands there with his arms spread wide, hands placed on the shoulders of two familiar faces.

"Oh Hey Ghost! Hey Duguay! You guys lost your discs too!?"

*Note I really lost my fucking disc, that part is true

Ghost: "What? No you idiot we got traded!

Duguay: Slaps his forehead and says "Cochon! Que-est-ce que fuck!? Tu es tres stupide Bent!"

Pest: "Between you three, Donelle, Firepenguin, Jlott, Maddens, Duguay, Now yo dead, our experienced d men and our two goalies we should have a good squad."

Pre-season week-1

Obviously I bought a new disc right bc Im playing all this season! Right? WRONG
    So how did I play then?

Out of curiosity I select NHL 20 and hit 'X'. It loads. "Huh...maybe it brings you to the main menu but won't let you play all the modes with no disc"
    I play every mode.
    I have a near brain anuerysm trying to figure this thing out and then it hits me

"OOOOHHHHH That's right!!!! I bought it as a digital download! Wait till I tell Bonwl!"

10 minutes later

"Wait THATS what traded means!? Oh shit..."

Pre-season week

We go 1-11 or something losing almost every game by 5+ goals. No one plays with or sees GM Jlott

Ghost in discord: "This is a pathetic cluster fuck, fuck you all, trade me."

Ghost is traded

Duguay after being insulted accidentally by Maddens "Fuck this I'm not dealing with this shit"

Me: "I don't think he meant it, you guys were scoring like crazy, just mute his ass and we'll play well, win games, regardless of what happens. Keep some good stats up and you'll get a good trade"

Dugster: "Ok...we'll try. maybe it'll work out."

Later that night...it didnt.

Maddens "He didnt pass to me so fuck him I ain't passing to him!"

Dug "He didn't pass to ME! Fuck this I quit!" Duguay is traded. Several people are traded, waived or banned. We lose firepenguin and pick up fireyes at some point. Every line but ours goes winless for the week.

Me: "Hmm...well at least we won all 3 of our games this week. We'll stick together and win"

Pest: "Your line was great, we'll win with you guys!"

That weekend Jlott and fireeyes kill it against rockford and an NHL team. Looks like we just need to settle the third line. I play with Sinwin who looks fantastic. There is hope

Week 2.

There is no hope...

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. Mlvzz

Mlvzz Well-Known Member

Discord:
    pxnarin.#0
    Ratings:
    +1,070 / 9 / -35
    this story is more gripping than anything stephen king has ever written