The Belleville Finale. A Timeline (2 of 3)

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by Bentbd2pointoh, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Bentbd2pointoh

Bentbd2pointoh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +85 / 2 / -7
    Week 2.

There is no hope

Remember sinwin?
    We get sinwin. I never get to play with him that week. He's wasted playing behind our 3rd line.
    Remember how I did with maddens line?
    I never play with the Maddens line.
    Remember how Jlott and fireeyes did?
    Jlott never plays with fireyes. Donnelle is traded and goes on to score out the ass. Fireyes quits and eats a ban.

Hitbybest replaces me on that one line that won all 3 games in week 1 and is responsible for 4 goals against. That line loses 9-7. Belleville only wins a single game that week.

Pest: "We need D...badly."

I scout out several targets for us. We trade for none of them.

Week 3

Pest: "I really appreciate you helping me out. If we can't right this ship, I'll send you to a contender."

"Oh wow Pest, that'd be cool what happened with those trades?"

Pest: "Nothing. One guy laughed when I asked if he'd trade me the dman."

Belleville wins just 2 games in week 3.

Among all our losses are the following heartbreakers
    Losing goal given up with 1:30 left in the 3rd
    Losing goal given up with 34 left
    Losing goal given up with 0.8 left

Yea

Pest: "NHL owner Scootz forbid me from trading you. He said he has a lot of offers for you he's weighing first. Sorry. Jlott quit and ate a ban too."

Me "The fucks a Jlott?"

We lose every single game in week 4

Week 4

Pest: "I'm quitting"

"WTF FUCKING TRADE ME FIRST THEN!"

Pest: "Scootz doesn't want me to"

He doesn't want you quitting either but you're doing that! You promised you'd get me outta here!

Pest quits. All my hope is gone. Mallia and Maddens take over.

I think. We play 3 games in a row and score a grand total of 2 goals. Halfway through the final game Maddens gives up and cherry picks leaving us on a near perma PK. He has the gall to piss and moan about a goal given up with 30 seconds left when the game is completely out of hand already. In discord Mallia curses us out and tells everyone they're CHLers. In hindsight I think he'd admit this was kinda shitty to say. He seems like a good dude. I think he might've taken responsibility for it.

I wouldn't know bc Maddens takes zero responsibility for the complete offensive blackout and takes the opportunity to instead say "I'm not defense" as if the wingers normally cherry pick at the opposing blue line for half a game. He's frustrated, I'm frustrated but he's the AGM so I get a discord ban for calling him out on it.

I still show up for my game. Mallia, in a moment of karmic beauty after calling everyone else CHLers, gives up two atrocious goals, both under 2 minutes left in the game. Maddens openly criticizes him. To his credit, mallia openly admits he totally fucked up. Tbh I think we got nervous and a little loose in our coverage. A guy skated right into the slot unmolested. I dont totally blame Mallia for that. We lose by 1. Mallia trades Maddens, assult, Jsto and I! Hallelujah! He quits and gets banned. The trade is reversed

OMFG

FUCK

FUUUUUUUUCK!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Week 5

Scootz: "Help me out and I'll get you guys good trades..."

What could POSSIBLY go wrong!?

Last edited: Mar 27, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account