Media The Crew of HOCKEY NIGHT IN LG (Season 14)

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by foxpresentation, Jun 6, 2020.

1. foxpresentation

foxpresentation Well-Known Member

Discord:
    fox presentation#6580
    Ratings:
    +404 / 2 / -1
    And we're back!

Thank you everyone for tuning in last season. I hope you enjoyed the weekly show that we've made for your entertainment. This Season we will aim to do one hockey night in LG each week and sometimes two when my schedule allows it.

So here's the full team of hockey night in LG and how they each contribute to the show

Live play by play commentary:
    @BroadwayCJ97

BroadwayCJ is the voice of LG, he uses his charisma and a sharp mind to bring you the action. Do you think it's easy to do what he does? It's not!

He will also do some late games during the week on his own channel @https://www.twitch.tv/broadwaycj97

Color Commentator:
    @Dirty-Dietrich :

Dietrich brings you the insights that you need to know between the whistles. He's funny and witty, the camaraderie between him and broadway brings a smile to my face and they make a good team together.

@DrFurryNips : The newest addition to the team. He does a great job when he's being called on to talk during the match. He'll bring some fun stats during the match and will break down the periods for all of you.

Fox Presentation : I'll be in charge of being silly, bring a smile to your face or making you eye-roll with some voice changing program, Re-syncing broadway when he gets out of sync and give you the best impression of George St-Pierre struggling with the English language when I talk with my very very small accent.

Pre Game Show:

@Miikeyx09 If you guys don't know. Mikey now has his own channel and will also do a weekly recap during the weekends. He's passionate about bringing quality content, eating soap and getting wasted on his twitch channel.

Seriously. Mikey's very good at bringing you the best stats in the league, he has a great analytical mind ( He won the HNILG Bracket last season ) He knows the league in and out and isn't afraid of calling out bad gm's and owners then take the backlash if he's wrong.

You can follow him on his twitch channel here @https://www.twitch.tv/mikeymcb

@DrFurryNips Batman has his robin, Miikey has his... nips ?
    hehe, Nips is so calculated in everything that he says. He does some great research for each segment that he does. Both Mikey and Nips make a good duo.

Statistics - Highlights - troubleshoot:

@prodigytolegend : Prodigy loves numbers, he loves stats and thankfully for us... He's pretty good at finding all the stats we need for each matchup. He selects all the highlights for us to discuss in the aftergame segment AND he makes sure that the stream is running correctly with audio and all.

So there it is everyone! That's the whole crew of hockey night in LG, it wouldn't be possible to do this project without these guys.

Enjoy the new season!

• Like Like x 23
    • Winner Winner x 2
    fox_presentation
  2. BroadwayCJ97

BroadwayCJ97 The All Time LGFA Saves Leader

Ratings:
    +613 / 54 / -157
    NEWS TEAM ASSEMBLE

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    BroadwayCJ97
  3. mamm7216

mamm7216 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +372 / 7 / -13
    I might be able to help broadcast games if Broadway can’t make a couple. Looking to get into this a little more while I have the time.

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  4. CTastik91

CTastik91 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Morgz x 4#4444
    Ratings:
    +518 / 7 / -39
    Yeap can do color commentary @mamm7216 @Yeap_93

AND NO IT'S NOT RACIST BECAUSE I SAID COLOR AND HE'S BLACK

No Streaming Account
  5. isles2791

isles2791 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -1
    No Streaming Account
  6. foxpresentation

foxpresentation Well-Known Member

Discord:
    fox presentation#6580
    Ratings:
    +404 / 2 / -1
    Sounds good. We can always have an extra commentator if someone can't make it.
    Can you give me your discord ?

Might need a colour commentator tonight actually

fox_presentation
  7. mamm7216

mamm7216 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +372 / 7 / -13
    Mamm#6391

No Streaming Account