The Streak is finally over

Discussion in 'General Sports Talk Forum' started by stljohnson, Nov 1, 2004.

1. stljohnson

stljohnson Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The Streak is finall

Pittsburgh beats New England 34-20 to end New Englands 21 game winning streak, i wish it couldve been the rams, but the the steelers just dominated them. Cant wait to see Philly vs Pitt

No Streaming Account
  2. The Original MP

The Original MP Wreck 'Em Tech

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I enjoyed every minute of this game today. You have no idea how good it feels to watch Tom Brady play like sh*t and not have his defense bail him out. About time this overrated team lost.

No Streaming Account
  3. CanEHdian

CanEHdian Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ya I'd call 2 Super Bowls in 3 years overated :roll:

No Streaming Account
  4. socalguy

socalguy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    And an absolutely loaded team.

BTW...who thought the Steelers would do anything this year?

No Streaming Account
  5. TommyNuGuns

TommyNuGuns Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I didn't until that joke of a qb Maddox went down.

No Streaming Account
  6. CanEHdian

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Somebody is just jealous that his team can't beat these guys in the playoffs :p . And until the Colts can get any kind of defense they will be watching the super bowl again this year. Over 1,000 yards in that KC/IND game today, that's just crazy.

No Streaming Account
  7. Marauders

Marauders Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I feel exactly the same way.

I really can't stand Brady and his arrogance.

8. The Original MP

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yah they are. Tom Brady especially is the most overrated pile of crap I've ever seen. He is an average QB who is bailed out week in and week out by his defense. This week he played like crap and his D didn't come through to get him another shot at winning. My god, if Peyton had half the D the patriots have we would be calling him the greatest QB to ever play the game, which he is. The patriots have never been a dominating team. They don't beat people 38-14...they beat them 27-24 on blow call, last 2nd fumble, or some other lucky miracle. Pats really lost all my respect like year with all the "cheating" and stunts they pulled. I personally would love to play the Pats in Foxsboro again this year.

No Streaming Account
  9. The Original MP

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I know you have no idea what you're talking about but you do realize the Colts only had one of their starting corners in right? The Colts STARTING def isnt all that bad but when your forced to run a bunch of rookies and backups out there what do you expect to happen? Eventually those players will get healthy...not to mention they wont be playing the Chiefs and Packers every week.

No Streaming Account
  10. TommyNuGuns

TommyNuGuns Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yeah but they have Daunte and Minnesota next week. Daunte did struggle this week though but I expect another shoot out from these two teams.

No Streaming Account
  11. CanEHdian

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Boy you really are jealous, give it a rest with all this cheating talk. Just more excuses as to why you think your team should have beat them. It's all garbage, they win period and that's all that matters. Doesn't matter how they do it or by how many points, all that matters is they win. But as you'd like everyone to believe you know everything, ya right :roll:

Oh and and even if you corners were healthy it wouldn't matter as your starters aren't much better then any of those backups to begin with. The only good player on that defense is Freeney.

No Streaming Account
  12. The Original MP

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yah you're right, I'm crazy. I mean the Patriots faking injuries isnt cheating... the Patriots holding like WHOA isnt cheating either or is it? Do you have any idea why they emphasized illegal contact this year? It was because of the Patriots who were cleary holding recievers on several ocassions. Panthers also were a team that did this, which is how they got by the rams, eagles, and cowboys. Jealous??? Hardly? I love the Colts and I love their style of play. I can't wait to see how good this team is when the Defense gets healthy. They'll still give up points but they'll get their 2 or 3 stops which will allow manning some room for error and to work some magic.

No Streaming Account
  13. The Original MP

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Sure. You know absolutely NOTHING, but its ok keep talking out of your ass.

No Streaming Account
  14. The Original MP

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Should be an interesting game. How great would it be see Daunte and Manning with another 5 passing td's... :laugh:

No Streaming Account
  15. CanEHdian

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    As much as I hate disagreeing with you :p ,even when some of your defensive players get healthy it wont matter much as that D is horrible to begin with. Ask anyone who knows about the game, they will tell you the same.

They probalby have the best offense going right now so they will have a shot in every game even with that horrible D. They will just have to keep putting up 40 points a game to get those wins though.

No Streaming Account
  16. The Original MP

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

My roomate, a Cowboy fan of course, just read this pile of trash and died laughing. He agrees with me that the Pats are overrated.

No Streaming Account
  17. CanEHdian

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ya Im the one talking out of my ass, yet your the one trying to make everyone believe that D of yours is any good....LMAO

No Streaming Account
  18. The Original MP

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Their starting D is no ravens d but they are very capable of getting a few stops in the game. Like I already said, not every offense the Colts play is going to be as good as the chiefs, packers, etc. They will not need to score 40 pts to beat the Texans twice and the Titans one more time. Your arguement is sooo ubelieveably weak. You probably know nothing about the Colts and their D. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say you probably couldnt name 5 players on their D without going to espn.com and looking at their roster. How do you know if they are good or not when you don't even know who they are?

No Streaming Account
  19. The Original MP

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    When did I ever say they were good? I said the Colts starting D is capable of keeping them in the game (getting a few stops here and there). Keep putting words in my mouth...just makes you look like the bigger fool.

No Streaming Account
  20. CanEHdian

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    That's good for him who cares. At least he's a Cowoby fan though, plus Im not saying the Pats are as great as their 21 game win streak. I just love how you try to make them out as a horrible team when they have 2 super bowls in the past 3 years when your team has, oh ya that's right they have NOTHING.

No Streaming Account