THE WEST IS WEAK

Discussion in 'LG2KPark' started by Guest, Dec 10, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hawks
    0-5 vs east teams
    6-2 vs west teams

punks 8)

2. socalguy

socalguy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    lol what western teams have you played????

No Streaming Account
  3. socalguy

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well I did some research and:

You got crushed by Phoenix Suns by 75 points and Minnesota Timberwolves by 31 points.

You beat Lakers by 30 points, beat Jazz by 14(no offense to golden, but only 14, this looks to be GG's best game so far this season, honest), Clippers by 17 points, Golden State by 8 points, Portland by 8 points, Denver by 8 points. So not many.

So you know what, next week when we play, you are going down!!!

No Streaming Account
  4. skornzbolt23

skornzbolt23 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    yea man we westerners suck. but sadly........i have a feeling our conference will be keeping that championship over here. i don't care if it's not me, be it the spurs, the rockets, the lakers, anyone. i love the east, but i'm a sore loser, and i've played some people who are too lol. if, IF you make it to the playoffs friend..... i'll see you there. 8)

No Streaming Account
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well when I got crushed by Phoenix Suns by 75 it was basically my first day with the game. :(
    I beat the Clippers who beat you by 45. =P~

You got a lot of games to play, son. Hurry up so we can get it on.

Make no mistake I suck. Just pointing out the west is a cream puff.

Just my luck I was in the best division in foootball and it appears Im in the better conference in basketball.

Anyhow, I started off 0-6 and Im now 6-7. I played the Suns again the other day on hall of fame and it was basically a tie game till halfway through the 4th.

While were on the subject I like hall of fame cuz theres a lot of missed dunks if you try to force the ball inside with people there.

6. Truskillz

Truskillz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

we had you until the fates decided NUGGETS do suck and that we should miss layups and stuff :shock:

also im the type of guys that cant play too serious...example playing against u was like being in the library...from now on no more mr nice guy I MUST TALK TRASH DURING GAME so all my future opponents dont be offended. funny how u come here to talk when ingame u were soft as q-tip cotton!

No Streaming Account
  7. socalguy

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    yeah I am getting all those games in on Friday, my parents took me on back to back vacations first weekend: Thanksgiving at my granma's, second weekend: went to Palm Springs with them for their anniversary. So I have been busy on weekends, but I am playing a lot of games on Friday, then you are going down to a west coast team. and ohhh yeah
    You forgot about the bloody Sonics skornz. Shame on you.

No Streaming Account
  8. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I wasnt talking crap about you just the west in general.

I have had a few games like that the :katl: own the 4th quarter.

:wink:

9. socalguy

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    lol, well you were talking crap on my conference, and I am in that conference, so I take it as you were talking crap to me lol. Sorry, but I hate Georgia and Florida in terms of sports lol, so I gotta whoop Atlanta. I also hate New York in terms of sports. Hell, I hate the whole eastern coast in terms of sports :D

No Streaming Account
  10. WilloMan

WilloMan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    the sad thing about my loses is that i'm really out of whack when im playing. Your game i was focused but the constant pausing for subbing was making me lose concentration. I like the way you play and all because i cant play a slow paced game(btw it's not a tip this only works when im bored). It's true though you do come alive in the 4th for no good reason.

But in the end you know who is gonna win the champion...someone from the west. If i had :kphi: it would be a whole different story though. Only team i'm really worried about is :kno: owner. After that your conference shows no....(someone give me a word here)

No Streaming Account
  11. skornzbolt23

skornzbolt23 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    see funny thing is i was also chatting with my ex in im's and dling music at the same time......rofl. so shush it bro lol your hawks aren't that precious.

No Streaming Account
  12. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I agree with you there. I hate east coast biased sports writers and the rest of it.

13. socalguy

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    yeah lol account.

Hey willoman...shall I mention the word: SKILL????

No Streaming Account