this is some freakin' bs

Discussion in 'LG World Tour' started by squidman711, Jan 1, 2004.

1. squidman711

squidman711 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    this is some freakin

me and KineticZ started our match and there was lag all the way through, he wins the first set 6-4, and is ahead 2-1 in the second set at deuce, when it kicks us both off, XBL tells me that he disconnected, and it tells him that i disconnected, so we start back in the second set 2-1 (we do 1 set to 6 games and just get it back to 2-1 deuce) and then it becomes 5-5 and it does it again, so we just say screw it and we are going to finish it later, dont know how, but we are going to finish it later, this is so freaking rediculous, the lag is unbearable, im afraid to hit a hard serve....this is so f'ing gay.

my 1.9999999999 cents

No Streaming Account
  2. KineticZ

KineticZ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    yup it was making me soooooooo mad!!!!!!!! and i dont know if it was him it was me or it was xbl but whoever it was making me MAD!!!!! pointless points were given away for sure!
    Then i go to a differnet freekin STATE (Friends place) and freekin lag wont leave us alone...i concluded that it wasnt me, wasnt him cuz we both had smooth games at other times, but we just got some crappy luck with the xboxlive server or whatever...
    anyhow, i dont want anyone to say i beat him cuz of lag so if u wanna play it again squid, up to u. We can always try again, although God knows our luck is so stupid with xbl lately.

No Streaming Account
  3. KineticZ

KineticZ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    oh btw, i got the stats off of each time the game quit on us so... ill just add them up

unless we play again, then of course ......

so until squid replies here i wont post the score on the match just played.

No Streaming Account
  4. squidman711

squidman711 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    nah, man, you won i lost, you post the scores, go ahead, and when i get this checked out, we'll play for the hell of it

No Streaming Account