Top 5 Players to bid on

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by HBB BodyBag, Feb 3, 2020.

1. HBB BodyBag

HBB BodyBag Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -1
    1. LD Splikak (D Andoo99) – It’s no secret that you need a top tier point guard to win in the league and that is what you will get with Andoo. In season 21, Andoo was 2nd in scoring with 26.6 points per game, 6th in assists with 9.1, and 1st in steals averaging 4.7 per game. Not only is he one of the best offensive players in the league, he holds his own on defense as well. In Season 21, he was selected to the All LGBA Defensive Team and in Season 19 he was on the All LGBA 2nd team. If you put him on a line with other competent players, it is almost guaranteed that your team will be successful.
    2. Slampsonn (Slampson#4763) – Slampson might be the best center that the LGBA has ever seen. He is a top competitor in the WR league and will definitely continue to dominate in LGBA. In his first season (Season 21), he was recognized as the top Center in the league after only playing 12 games on two struggling teams. He has a knack for 2k. He can read the other team like very few can and will make any good team, top tier. In Season 21, he averaged 9.4 points, 10 rebounds, 3.5 steals, and 1 block per game. All around, there are very few players you will find that can compete with him.
    3. VenomOnFire – Everyone knows Venom is one of the best point guards in the league. His career record in the LGBA is 30-13 averaging 23 points and 8 assists, shooting 57% from the field and around 61% from three. In Season 20 he earned a 2nd team All LGBA bid and some would say he should have won MVP. Venom is one of the few point guards who didn’t use the overpowered behind the back move, so he only got better since it got patched. Now that he is a free agent, I am interested to see how well he performs without the constant criticism and toxicity from his former owner.
    4. LTS Froggy – Last season, Froggy was undoubtedly one of the best stretch-bigs in the league. He played on a few different builds last season and seemed to be top talent at all of them. Overall, he won 16 games and only lost 6. He averaged 12.9 points per game, 4.2 rebounds, 3 assists, and a little under 2 takeaways. He received multiple honors as he was selected to both the All LGBA 1st Team and the All LGBA Defensive Team He is currently signed up as a wing and his primary position is center. However, even if he switches to using his guards this season, you are still in great hands. As the primary ball handler in the playoffs, Froggy average 13 points and 6 rebounds leading his team to a 1-1 record. His one loss was to the Championship Nuggets first line.
    5. OG SkizPoppa (Schizostone) – A lot of people may think Schizo is an odd person to put on this list but here is why he rightfully deserves to be up here. In the last 3 seasons he has won 2 championships. This guy is a proven winner. Whether it’s as a player or a manager, he has yet to miss the playoffs in his LGBA career. Averaging 7.4 points per game and 7.8 rebounds, he had one of the best records in the league last season. For newer management teams, he is someone you need on your team. He has 2 seasons of management experience in the LGBA and 1 season as staff, so he knows the league inside and out. He would make a great AGM as he’s shown he can build a team. His availability says 1 day a week, but I think we all know that isn’t true. If he is willing to be your AGM you will definitely have a successful season.

“via” Two Lag Shots

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. Jack Bauer tuna

Jack Bauer tuna Hall of Famer

Discord:
    JBT123#4279
    Ratings:
    +1,258 / 66 / -177
    #1 Jack Bauer tuna - Center VBA Legend 2k Legend

• Winner Winner x 1
    jackbauertuna_
  3. MINICHUD MASON

MINICHUD MASON Well-Known Member

Discord:
    minichudmason#0
    Ratings:
    +66 / 5 / -32
    Stop

Minichud_Mason
  4. MINICHUD MASON

MINICHUD MASON Well-Known Member

Discord:
    minichudmason#0
    Ratings:
    +66 / 5 / -32
    Time for me to go for a smooth 5mil

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    Minichud_Mason
  5. JHicks583

JHicks583 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -2
    why I gotta be #1

No Streaming Account
  6. Skizzostone

Skizzostone Well-Known Member

Discord:
    skizzostone#0
    Ratings:
    +713 / 82 / -51
    "schizo's stats suck and i've spent the last 3 months telling everyone how bad he is but I hate him so bid lots and ruin your season so I can laugh about it.... He's a good manager tho even if hes not managing"

Good shit lag, another excellent writeup by LG's dumbest person

No Streaming Account