TOR OTT handshake thread

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by Stav 98, Aug 25, 2021.

1. Stxvio

Stxvio Greatest Never

Discord:
    stxvio#0
    Ratings:
    +1,431 / 161 / -243
    I want to start this post off by saying congratulations to everyone on OTT. You guys did what I thought was impossible and you should be very thankful of @I MT98 I. He is easily one of the top 5 owners of all time especially with the line matching tactics he has. First time I’ve ever been eliminated round 1 and I’m happy it was at-least to someone I have a lot of respect for as a manager.

@BaconStaysCrispy I'm happy you found your groove again and you definitely proved your worth that series. Bacon will be bacon.

To my 2 season Leafs:
    @NHLBEAST- @bwubzz @LiIjegren @zZenkyyy- @l-Rxcky-l thank you guys for making my owner stint as enjoyable as it was. Clutch zenky and beast, you guys have been cracked for me in the loffs and I’m sorry I couldn’t get it done for you boys. Dawson and wubbz, thanks for helping out in any way possible I’ve needed over the past 2 seasons you guys made this experience so much more enjoyable and I wouldn’t have wanted anyone else to run the show with.

@Norris Dud @Silva l15I @TheKaner_ I know you guys haven’t had much playoff success in the past and I really thought this was the one but clearly it wasn’t. Thanks as well for keeping the vibes up and trusting me throughout.

@JaYI77I although things didn’t end as planned, I thank you for allowing me to get a real gm in my first season when there were literally 0 options. That season definitely pushed me to continue LG mgmt when at first I just wanted to get a test of what it was like and had no intention of doing it for this long.

@SafirSnipezGOLD greatest EANHL Leaf of all time period. You also saved me when I had no gm options. Thanks for everything Saf.

@PieR Talent as well for giving me the leafs and helping me out when I’ve needed it.

With that being said I’d like to thank everyone who was involved in my time as LG management. It’s been a blast but the future is bright and I look forward to my time away from LG. See you all S19.

#LLLLeafsForever

• Like Like x 13
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Stavio_98
  2. tbeattt

tbeattt itswillee is the goat

Ratings:
    +507 / 34 / -77
    never forget S14 Panthers

• Winner Winner x 2
    tbeat11
  3. Jibadd

Jibadd Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Jibby#4838
    Ratings:
    +152 / 16 / -117
    GGs. MT is definitely the GOAT scheduler

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. bwubzz

bwubzz meep meep

Discord:
    bwubzz#8493
    Ratings:
    +402 / 6 / -23
    GGs to Ottawa you guys played unreal. Over the last 2 season’s Stavio’s been the best owner I’ve had in LG by far. His dedication was unreal and he really cared about each and every player even though in S15 he traded for me and flipped me 4 minutes later to the worst team in the league... It’s been an unreal run and I wish all the Leafs the best of luck next season! :team1::team1::team1:

bwubz
  5. Hra-ow

Hra-ow Hra

Ratings:
    +1,449 / 166 / -474
    Holy fuck shut up!

• Troll Troll x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    hraow
  6. Dawson x 27

Dawson x 27 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    dawsonx27#0
    Ratings:
    +108 / 14 / -45
    @I MT98 I goodluck the rest ur unbelievable
    As it goes for stav thanks for bringing me up as a player truly the best guy I’ve met on this console, thanks for everything and the duo will return one day #StavxLiljegren

• Winner Winner x 1
    liljegren9
  7. I MT98 I

I MT98 I Well-Known Member

Discord:
    MT98#9855
    Ratings:
    +1,298 / 21 / -57
    Ggs and good series Toronto, I knew going into it that there’d be no easy games and sure enough the last 5 games of the series were decided by 1 goal.

@Stav 98 - Already told you this in PMs but like I said, you deserve a lot of credit for how you scheduled Game 5 and 6. Sometimes it doesn’t work out when you pull off the matchups you want, I’ve been there before. A lot to be proud of from your tenure with Toronto.

@l-Rxcky-l - I had to think about where you were playing the most this series because as much as I’ve seen people shit on your play style, you produce and you do every season, on every game. There’s something to be said about a gamebreaker like you with the amount of consistency and longevity you’ve had doing it. I’m not going to lie, the prospect of playing a Game 7 knowing you could find open space at any moment was daunting and something I really wanted to avoid. Nothing but the utmost respect for you.

@Norris Dud @LiIjegren - I’m really glad I agreed to playing with you two for CBJ because it let me see how fantastic you two are as not only a pairing but as individual defenders. Dudester, I think you have to be up there for one of the most improved players of the year. I think you’ve shown yourself to be a legit top pairing LD while also having even more room to grow. As for Liljegren, I said this to you after playing with you a few times but I still totally see why Stav hyped you up all this time. You’re a quality RD not only through just actual gameplay but watching your streams and playing with you, you have a lot of great communication skills that can lift up your teammates. That’s extremely valuable in a league where some act like they don’t or don’t care at all. Go get a Cup with @ImLxziee- and @DumouIin now, you guys have a great squad over on xbox.

I don’t really know the rest of your roster too well (except for Silva but he tried to talk shit before the series started so he’s only getting ggs from me). Respect and ggs to Hendry and the rest of his line as well, we were 20 seconds away from being in a terrible spot after game 2, can’t be understated how tough those games were. I’ll do my best to bring the Cup to Ontario.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    mt98
  8. l-Rxcky-l

l-Rxcky-l Well-Known Member

Discord:
    lrxckyl#0
    Ratings:
    +52 / 2 / -2
    I would like to say good series to all the boys from Ottawa been so tight and fun games wish u the best for the rest guys ! Thanks MT ur an awesome player too man keep grindinnnn

• Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  9. Not Greggy

Not Greggy Warning Group

Ratings:
    +1,024 / 93 / -147
    • Funny Funny x 2
    No Streaming Account
  10. eastons-

eastons- Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +283 / 5 / -20
    Really good team :team1:

Eastonss17
  11. SafirSnipezGOLD

SafirSnipezGOLD Well-Known Member

Discord:
    safirsnipezgold#0
    Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    You’re a real one Stav, I couldn’t be happier to run the show with you. I know this isn’t the end either. Until next time boss <3

SafirSnipezGOLD
  12. Norris Dud

Norris Dud I’m better than you :)

Ratings:
    +897 / 145 / -269
    Good series @I MT98 I @eastons- and all the sens. Definitely a better team than people give credit for

dudnastyy
  13. NotMazzy

NotMazzy Well-Known Member

Discord:
    mazzzyyy_#0
    Ratings:
    +74 / 5 / -39
    No Streaming Account
  14. Hedmqn

Hedmqn Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xHedman-#8861