Trades/Changes Teams Need to Make Going into the Deadline

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by xMecciah, Nov 5, 2021.

?

Does a Top 4 Team Make a Move by the Deadline?

Poll closed Nov 12, 2021.
  1. Yes

60.0%
  2. No

40.0%
  1. xMecciah

xMecciah Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xmecciah#0
    Ratings:
    +187 / 11 / -21
    Trades/Changes Teams Need to Make Going into the Deadline

Players that could be on the move?!?

Corn (1 mill)/Donnie (500k) – with Denham eventually coming back, are they going to roll with 3 bigs?

Expect Bills (1.5 mill) – a good player that just always seems to be shipped around at the deadline, will that trend continue?

Hg x iQ (2.5 mill)/Rams (2.25 mill) – a couple great defensive pieces on reasonable contracts, does Seattle look to get 2/3 guys each for one of them?

Itz Hotpants (1 mill) – is cute but he is ass, send him to the Z league!!!

Team Needs

Supersonics (1.5 mill in cap space) – the supersonics biggest issue has been people not showing up, I think these guys need to make moves for guys that they can count on playing 3 games a week and a lot of their issues going away. They have the most FF in the league, but have had some close losses against good teams. (10 to the magic, 1 to the spurs, 1 to the suns). If they can make these moves, I think they can finish out a lot stronger than their records alludes to.

Heat (1 mill in cap space) – the heat have already made moves to get them going in the right direction. I think they’ve got themselves to a spot where they definitely don’t miss the playoffs, but they are lacking depth in the G League/TC side of things. I think they need a few extra minor league guys to get their G League team going, and to have some guys that can play in case of emergencies.

Lakers (1.5 mill in cap space) – I don’t know where to start with these guys to be honest. They have some nice cornerstones in Witt and Denham (who is afk), but I do like the trade for Corn to fill Denham’s spot in the mean time. I think they are just missing a couple of difference makers, they have the right roster make up, but could improve at the positions they have. It’s not like they’re stuck with 4 pgs and no locks, they just need to find a way to improve upon what they have.

Knicks (5.25 mill in cap space) – the knicks biggest advantage right now is their cap space. If a big contract gets put on the block, they are one of the main teams that can go after them, or if they hit waivers. They have a lot of average-slightly above average players in New York that lots of teams would want, so they are definitely able to make moves. I just think they need to get an IT factor if they want to make some real noise. They also have nothing in the g league really, hardly playing any games which is something they need to address as well.

Spurs (0$) – the spurs are a great team on paper, I think that this team can contend as is, but if they do want to make a move they are pretty cap restricted. I don’t see them moving from Rick or Mac, so they have to trade their role players, none of which are on bad contracts so they are in a good spot. They also have some pieces in the G League they can include if need be as well.

Jazz (1.5 mill in cap space) – I think the jazz are very similar to the spurs, except they have cap space if they find a deal they like. They have good pieces at every position, but I think they are going to be a team that might take advantage of some of the worse off teams given their cap situation and having a fair amount of active players in the minors. They’ve already made a big splash grabbing Berry, Chase, and Kvsra, so they might be done making moves, who knows!

Magic (1.25 mill in cap space) – the magic looked strong before week 3, and with the deadline coming after a sub par week by their standards, I wouldn’t be surprised if they made moves. They have a little cap space to work with, and I think they need to get better defensively. The have one of the worse defences in the top tier of teams, and if they can address that, they might become the favourite very quickly. They also have a great minor league setup that they can use if needed.

Grizzlies (250k in cap space) – I think the grizzlies have one of the best game 5 lineups so long as everyone shows up, but from what I’ve seen their availabilities haven’t matched up to see this happen yet. Despite this, they are still in the top half of the table, and should easily make the playoffs. I wouldn’t be surprised to see shahbazz on the move in all honesty, great player but that is a big chunk of their cap, and would likely need to be moved to make a serious move that improves them. I don’t see snype’s contract being moved, but he is an anchor on the court I’d want to keep around anyways. They also have a good setup in the minor league that can help them out as well.

Suns (0$) – I don’t know what the suns need to be honest. If anything, a second line PG, but they have aKurv who didn’t look too bad this week. They still have some of the best defensive players in the league on the roster which makes them a true threat going forward. But I don’t expect them to make a move unless they get very aggressive.

Sixers (0$) – seeing as they are at the top of the table, it wouldn’t make a lot of sense for them to make moves. I’ve heard from their owner that despite being at the 1 seed, there is still a lot they can improve on, but that’s something that they want to do internally as they haven’t ran into too many issues with availability, and they have some good TCs/G League players around if they ever do. I don’t expect them to make a move unless a gift is dropped off at their front door for next to nothing in return.

meccboomin
  2. HBB Rise

HBB Rise Well-Known Member

Discord:
    hbbrise#0
    Ratings:
    +59 / 0 / -16
    can we update this

No Streaming Account