Please Vote! Twas The Day Of Bidding.

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by AyeVenomTV, Jan 29, 2021.

?

Who will be the biggest steal of bidding.

1. Go Straps aka vSniper3

7 vote(s)
    38.9%
  2. Viktomize

11 vote(s)
    61.1%
  1. Vxnom ll

Vxnom ll Well-Known Member

Discord:
    VenomOnFire#7911
    Ratings:
    +42 / 1 / -5
    Hello my name is Venom and I took time out of my day to write up some players that you should take a look at if your stuck in the middle of bidding.

BackCourt.

1. Viktomize probably one of the best hash shooters in the world. Can create his own shot lock down on defense and if your lucky he will run point.

2. Rawzy lll Never seen him play but Ive heard some good things about him I wouldnt suggest letting him go for 500k.

3.IEnvy Herbo Solid player can hold hit own weight in a 5v5 match would be a very solid pickup.

4. vSniper3 THE BEST OF THE BEST. GO STRAPZ. YOU WANT THIS MAN! HE FADES FROM HALF COURT GREEENNNNN! Trust me you want this man instant Conference finals.

5. FG x Stepup All the FG boys in the league has always been solid so who knows maybe he is solid aswell. Take your chance

6. TheZapPiece Very solid. WR level PG. If he goes for less than 5m than it is a steal. Nothing more to say.

7. Rage Capalot Dont let dr doooooo e little get him for 500k. Not a bad PG

8.oCurry MVP carried the wizards last season besides jiggy. nothing more to be said.

9. CookEmUp Dimez Always been a solid player would be a solid backup PG.

10. STG Beast Best PG ever in leaguegaming history if he doesnt go for around 5-6m than we are letting this league go to shit. Dude won a chip last season and many more things. Will carry your team to the finals.

Wing SF

1.vDexed Heard he was pretty good from other people so if you have to blind bid do it on this guy.

2. Brandbai carried the league with numbers. And will carry your team without even trying. Greatest lock in LG history.

3.iGoBrvzy Solid center last year solid SF I would assume.

4. Flems506 best player on the heat. Best hash shooter known to man except Vik and Go Strapz

5. Mikeyg0711 soild 500k player on the cavs last season expect to see him goo for a lot this time.

6. TheRealProcess only seen him play center so I cant have a good take on him at SF but a solid ass pickup for center and I assume he would be just as good for SF.

7. SubxForce always been solid at lock if you see him for under 4m Pick him up.

8.xJuice lll Defensive player and a solid shooter. WR Talent.

9. Im Tom pretty good hash shooter not as good as vik and Go Strapz.

10. CPSmoovvee WR Talent. Currently in the MGL league so make sure to not let him go for 500k!

Center

1. Natural Snag dont let kasra get him for cheap!

2. Extremee best center known to man. Except maybe tied with the next person coming up.

3. Easy Mac One of the best lockdowns and centers best 3 and 5.

4. Savagepatchh Really good center DPOY last season nothing more to be said.

5. Slampsonn WR talent 2-3m center dont let him go for any less.

6. Glxckxwily Solid asf I played current gen 21 with him and he was pretty good so I assume it will stay the same in next gen.

7. Craw daddy was solid back than I assume he will be good now.

8-10 I dont really no anymore centers so fuck them tbh. Thanks for reading BID ON STRAPZ and VIK. THEY WILL MAKE YOUR TEAM WIN! Byeeee from venom!

• Funny x 3
    • Like x 1
    • Troll x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    VenomOnFire
  2. Viktomize

Viktomize Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Viktomize#5842
    Ratings:
    +792 / 9 / -31
    Don’t listen to venom this is a troll post. I averaged 9 ppg last season because I suck ass. Venom is in bidding and if you’re smart, you make sure you get him on your team. He’s been the best young talent in the league for YEARS and is still going strong. Should not even make another bid as an owner until you make sure you have enough cap space to get this young phenom on your team.

• Like Like x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    Viktomize94