UTI/RCH Handshake Thread

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by Leniig, Jan 8, 2020.

1. Clutch l28l

Clutch l28l Washed Vet

Discord:
    Clutch#1521
    Ratings:
    +1,479 / 118 / -116
    :team410: First of all I would just like to congratulate the Comets on making it to the next round and one step closer to the cup. @Krvstoffer @PigsOnJupiter @Studz x 7 definitely had some ups and downs this season but man they turned it on when its mattered most. I got nothing but respect for the guys on Utica, well mostly everyone ;). @Im Gods Jesus I can honestly say you are one of the biggest pain in the asses for a defenseman I've seen in this game. @Verathy you're one of the good guys in this league on and off the ice and last but not least, @killamilla6 go get yourself another cup my guy.
    Goodluck next round to all of the Comets. :team410:

To my Humericans. Its been a brutal ride this season from start to finish to say the least with losing guys for nothing, having cry babies quit and so on and so on. BUT, we stuck it out and had another great season and kept digging deep. Sadly we came up short but I would like to thank all of you for sticking with myself @I Nylander l and @Boogie x6 , we tried out best to put the best team together we could at the end of the day.

A FEW SHOUTOUTS........

@I Nylander l Without you this team wouldn't exist since a week before the season I became 2/9 most of the time. I truly think of you as a brother (some of you will say I'm gay) but for real man, you're a good kid and you make this league truly enjoyable and easier since you carry. Hopefully future seasons to come.

@Boogie x6 Thanks for all the help this season since I wasn't around much during the week. I got to add another friend this season and I'm thankful for that. Also, thanks for the heavy defensive centering for the boys. 100+ takeaways !

@xGetAcedx (Team DIPSHIT) You put on the backpack for this team for most of the season pulling off big win after big win. Our weekly arguments were very enjoyable. Hopefully some more seasons ahead or down the road together.

@Shloopsgotpoops What can I say...Thanks for sticking I out when shit got hard (9 game losing streak) You helped bring us a Calder last season and you were another big reason we had a solid s34. Goodluck in the NHL next season buddy, definitely one of the top goalies in this league.

@Geonosis (Dad) You'll always have a place in net for my teams. You came up huge for us on multiple occasions. Love ya bro.

@ReV Hellcat For 2 seasons you had to deal with me playing in front of you, so simpley for that my hats off to you. You're an absolute beast on defense and a real gem to have on this team. Also love the multiple rages during games. Don't be a stranger when you go play up in the NHL.

@No1xDraft PcK My man DP, 2 seasons and I'm pretty sure we have you again (I think...) If so then hell yea, lets get after it again for another run.

@Xx LoL xX 9 @Saucerman x3 Great offensive/defensive pair right here. LoL at times putting the boys on his back with Sauce letting him go up every rush while he defends ten 2 on 1s a game lmao. Hell of a season for both of you.

@At43 Thanks for letting my GM the Americans again and assisting us whenever we needed help, hopefully you'll bring me back again if I want em.

To the rest of the Humericans, I wasn't a huge team chat guy this season so didn't talk to a lot of you but again, thanks for being apart of this team. Goodluck to all of you in your future seasons. I will probably be returning if At43 allows it. So I will see some of you again soon ;)

Much Love,
    Clutchy #HumNow :team312:

• Like Like x 16
    • Winner Winner x 3
    the717clutch
  2. Perellzy

Perellzy I am bad! No you are!

Discord:
    Perellzy#9269
    Ratings:
    +58 / 8 / -36
    Ggs only

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Perellzy
  3. MAGZ I3I

MAGZ I3I Well-Known Member

Discord:
    magz_3#0
    Ratings:
    +345 / 1 / -11
    A firm handshake buddy. Nothin but love for the red, white, & blue. Ill never forget season 33. What a great series we just had. My receding hairline and self are glad its over.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. Shloopsgotpoops

Shloopsgotpoops Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Shloopsgotpoops#5439
    Ratings:
    +102 / 1 / -1
    It's been a fun 2 season with Humchester. Definitely had our ups and downs, but we always seemed to make the most out of our bad situations. Way to hold us together Clutch, Nylander, and Boogie. #WinningIsFun
    As for Utica, great series guys! Major props to you guys for overcoming all the drama, now keep that Calder in our division!

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  5. Boogie x6

Boogie x6 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +566 / 15 / -15
    Good series Utica, and good luck the rest of the way. Especially my former teammates @PigsOnJupiter @Verathy @fuzzmiller23 @Studz x 7 @kdoss

@Beta Dreams You're example #1 for the issues with this league. When even your teammates hate you as much as they do, you know you're just a shitty person. Keep burning bridges and eventually you'll find yourself on an island. You're pretty close to being there already so good luck with that.

Rochester boys, it was an up and down season. We lost a lot of good players for nothing in return but still made the most of it. Every week of the regular season seemed like we were putting out fires. But regardless, we got this far and everyone had a solid season to be proud of. Great seasons by @Saucerman x3 @x_CaM_73_x @xGetAcedx @ReV Hellcat @Shloopsgotpoops @Geonosis and everyone else, it was a pleasure playing with all you.

Thanks @Leniig & @I Nylander l for bringing me on and managing the way it should be done. This league needs guys like you that put in the time and effort to make it enjoyable for the other 15+ guys on the team. For the record, we finished 17-3-2 as a line together this season. You guys make a great team together and I consider you friends whether you decide to bring me back next season or not. Keep doing your thing.

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. Get Acedd

Get Acedd Warning Group

Ratings:
    +168 / 9 / -16
    What a ride these past 2 seasons have been. You guys (clutch/barks) took a chance on me last season and gave me a shot, and damn I'm thankful you did. These last 2 seasons have been a ton of fun, and I'm glad to have been a part of your teams, and help bring a calder to the boys. Hopefully our lg paths cross in the future, but I know that we will keep playing some late night chel.

To the rest of the Americans, it was a nutty season, and I wouldnt have wanted it with anyone else. Shoutout to my linemate Cam for being a great center all season.

To Utica, you guys were a class act, played the game the right way, and good luck going forward. With Coach K getting into the playoff zone and hyping up tbe boys, who knows how far those comets can go.

Signed,
    Aced

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  7. Lebang 58

Lebang 58 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Lebang 58#8645
    Ratings:
    +65 / 11 / -10
    gg tough competition

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. PigsOnJupiter

PigsOnJupiter Well-Known Member

Discord:
    PigsOnJupiter#5828
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -2
    Great series. It has been fun playing against you these last two seasons.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. Studz x 7

Studz x 7 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +284 / 3 / -10
    Hell of a series Rochester. Was a fun series to be a part of!

@Leniig @I Nylander l once again you guys proved you guys are a force not only on the ice but also off the ice with you management skills and the way you guys lead a team. And for that you guys will always have my respect.

@Boogie x6 @Saucerman x3 to my old teammates great season. Miss playing with you boys.

@Shloopsgotpoops I can not say enough good things about you my dude. One of the best goalies in the league as well as one of the best all around guys.

To the rest of the Humchester Americans great series and great season. Nothing to be ashamed about. Hope to see all of you succeed wherever your LG career takes you.

-Studz

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  10. kdoss

kdoss Well-Known Member

Discord:
    KDoss#3541
    Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -1
    GGs Only
    @Boogie x6 @Shloopsgotpoops you guys are the best, its fun to play with you and against you and thats a rare thing
    Glad i'm not 0-3 vs shloops in the playoffs
    GL next season Humericans
    Lets go Utica!!!

• Winner Winner x 2
    KDOSSHOTSAUCE
  11. l Freddy ll

l Freddy ll 17

Discord:
    lfreddyll#0
    Ratings:
    +320 / 6 / -12
    I love clutchy

• Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  12. Verathy

Verathy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 2 / -2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Verathy
  13. Clutch l28l

Clutch l28l Washed Vet

Discord:
    Clutch#1521
    Ratings:
    +1,479 / 118 / -116
    Always love @l Freddy ll <3

the717clutch
  14. Krvstoffer

Krvstoffer help

Discord:
    krvstoffer#0
    Ratings:
    +1,881 / 57 / -118
    good series, you guys still the goats of the ahl. You guys built a sick team regardless of being fucked by comp and call ups. gl next season.

i’ll win it for noma @Xx LoL xX 9

• Winner Winner x 2
    Krvstoffer
  15. CornHoleCaron

CornHoleCaron CHC

Discord:
    CornHoleCaron#7749
    Ratings:
    +348 / 30 / -36
    Good series Utica, good luck next round. Thanks Rochester for the late pick up and the playoffs run.

No Streaming Account
  16. Amiot x 04

Amiot x 04 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Amiot x 04#6804
    Ratings:
    +665 / 56 / -69
    gg was fun

No Streaming Account