Viz’s Quizzes Ep. 4 ft. Jig

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by Viz iPM, Jun 29, 2021.

1. Il Viz Il

Il Viz Il Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    Hello everyone and welcome to the fourth rendition of Viz’s Quizzes, an informal, rapid fire set of questions for a select guest. Today I had the pleasure of being joined by Finals MVP and LGBA Champion, Jig.

Viz: “Jig, welcome to Episode 4 of Viz’s Quizzes, how are you doing?”

Jig: “Hello Mr Viz. I am doing well because everyday is a good day. How are you doing sir !?”

Viz: “I’m doing well, thanks for asking. Before we talk about the season your team is having this time around, let’s talk about last season. You guys obviously won the finals, can you describe the ups and downs of last season, that eventually led to winning a championship?”

Jig: “Well in the beginning we weren’t projected to make the Championship and I felt like me and a dude I shall not name drafted a really good team and we were confident. But we had to deal with a lot of toxic stuff with Spot and we had to replace because he was a distraction. But as the season kept going it looked like the Celtics were the favorites to win it all lol but that wasn’t true Everyone was hoping for a Suns v Celtics Finals. As Playoffs started I told all my players let’s lock in I know we can win. First series we swept the Hawks people kept doubting us but at the end we win the championship I would love to give a big thanks to everyone on that Nets team!!!!”

Viz: “You guys had a perfect ending to last season, and a perfect start to this season. You guys are currently undefeated at 12-0, with a few blow out wins. The Timberwolves are amongst the best in “Points For”, while also being amongst the best in “Points Against.” Can you tell me the key to you guys being so successful thus far?”

Jig: “The momentum carried on to this season I feel like. Going into this season me and my gm felt like we should get back some of our former teammates and we did we got Iso Vik RTB Abstract so we already have chemistry then we went to go get some big names like Ching Baited GTL Sorrow and they fitted right in to the system.”

Viz: “It seems like a good roster on paper, and it’s coming to fruition since you guys are undefeated. How much stress does it take off you during bidding, when you already have yourself and Tee, 2 top PGs, as free contracts?”

Jig: “It’s makes it much easier to bid because we don’t have to spend that much money on other players and we have more room to spend money on other players.”

Viz: “You have been lighting up teams this season, averaging 40.2 PPG and 10.5 APG. I don’t want to jinx anything, but right now you’re a shoe in for MVP. What would you and your team are doing well, to allow you to put up these great numbers?”

Jig: “I feel like anything it can happen if the season was to end now I would say I would get but honestly it’s a long season and I’m focused for the playoffs right now not worried awards. I feel like my team just wants to win so they really don’t care about stats and we I have a team like that it is easy for me to lock in!!”

Viz: “Whatever you guys are doing is clearly working. Usually in these episodes I ask teams if they’ll be a contender once playoffs start. You guys are clearly a contender this season. Do you have any doubts that you will be back-to-back champions? If so, what would have to go wrong for you guys to come up short this season?”

Jig: “I don’t want to jinx us but I think we have a good chance of making it back to the championship. Me and my whole team are ready to compete!!“

Viz: “Jig, hopefully you can continue this early success, not only you personally, but the Timberwolves as a whole. Thank you for joining me on Viz’s Quizzes.”

Jig: “Thank you fine sir thanks for having and wish you the best ! Jig Outシ”

And that is a wrap for the fourth installment of Viz’s Quizzes. I hope you all enjoyed it. If you would like to be apart of the next episode, or if you know someone that is a prime candidate to be apart of the next episode, please feel free to reach out.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. Chingiana

Chingiana Ching

Discord:
    Ching#3743
    Ratings:
    +14 / 4 / -7
    Ching1k