Washington / New Jersey Handshake Thread

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by McLxvinn, Dec 20, 2018.

1. McLxvinn

McLxvinn It was either this or Muhammad

Discord:
    McLovin#6619
    Ratings:
    +552 / 5 / -10
    Well I'd like to start this off by congratulating @Gour_x_71, @Labrat & @Dxwny on building a very solid and deep team. It sucks we had to matchup against each other round 1, but we most likely would have met at a sooner time anyway. You guys played really good, especially in games 5 and 6 to force a game 7, so props to you guys for that.

@Gour_x_71 - I dont think anyone can argue the fact that you have gotten A LOT better at both, the game and managing your team. You played really good this entire series and deserved to be in that game 7 lineup.

@Labrat - The dad of the lg community, who was also a big part of New Jerseys success this season. You are a great player and you showed it this season. Youre also one of the most liked guys on the site so keep doing you.

@Dxwny - My fellow American, you're known as a top dman in this league and you showed that all season long, even in the playoffs. You didnt get the outcome you were looking for in your games, but both of your games could have gone either way with the right bounce. Roll states :team342:

@Gwan - The man himself, GWAN. Arguably the best dman in the game who proves that every game he plays. I personally hate playing against you as youre so good offensively, as well as defensively which makes you a pain in the butt to play against. You were no doubt New Jerseys go to player this season and you lived up to all expectations from my point of view. Love you gwan

@Chipy_19 - You had a great season and proved yourself as a 1st liner in this league. You and Lab are dominate together which you guys continuously showed throughout the season. I liked you much better when you were helping my team win playoff series instead of prolonging this one by winning that game 6. Nonetheless, youve really improved as a player and you had a terrific season.

@Dustin x 28 - The guy who loves making deepthroating noises in his mic, which by the way hazee still wont shut up about that. Youre still on that great contract and prove once again that you are a good player and can play pretty much anywhere. You were a great pickup for New Jersey and really helped this team with their depth and came through for them when needed.

@DanielEPS - You had a great season, as this was overall one of your best seasons on LG (Individual wise) and helped out New Jersey so much with your contract and you turned out to be one of their most reliable and consistent forwards. Congrats on a great season from you and good series as well.

@Tkachuk__7 - Good series to you as well, you were a big part of that game 6 win. Youre on a steal of a contract as I know you from my days in buffalo, which you were another great pickup by New Jersey. Youre a solid player and could easily be worth more than just 500k.

@v Sloshy - I know there has been some tense moments between you and some of us but regardless of all that, good series and season. You were a big part of New Jerseys success throughout the regular season.

@JoPz-95 - Another member of that SLH crew that is easily filled with the funniest guys on the site. Just like all your friends from SLH, youre good and a difference maker, especially with all those loose puck dekes lol, not many people do "weird" stuff with the puck anymore and its pretty cool to see, especially when it works out.

@Marner93 - I honestly dont know all that much about you but you were traded to New Jersey and helped them out big time down the stretch, especially in the playoffs by going 2-0.

@XGEnErAL 420X - Youre still better than chyz and the fact you got traded for him back when you were on colorado is still stunning. Col got traped badly, either way top g or better skater than chyz, you had a good season despite being waived. Good series.

@Alltro1 - I really should be @ing that chieftrout guy or whatever his name was but uhh yeah, thats all as I have no idea who you are.

@L3iggy13iggs - You contributed to making some of us capitals not so happy in that game 1, as expected lol. But nonetheless, good series, as well as season.

@xNlGHTmare0NmyST - Thank you for the host and bits in game 7 lol, but you also had a good series and played a big part of forcing a game 7 by your play in game 6. Other than that, Jesse told me you suck at fortnite and PTP still swears he doesnt owe you hut coins.

@Skinnasty 53 - As always, you played really good in net and made some huge saves to keep your team in games at time throughout the entire season. Good series and season my doggy

@Soupy622 - My rochester american last season! You were always a great goalie who we could rely on when we needed you back in s8. You showed that you can play in the NHL this season as you were a huge part in New Jerseys success with some very good numbers in your first season. Good season and series to you as well.

With all this being said, again congrats on a great season and series New Jersey, ALL CAPS :team14:

• Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Creative Creative x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    McLxvin
  2. DYNOxMIKE

DYNOxMIKE NHL 10 Legend

Discord:
    Dyno Mike#9443
    Ratings:
    +1,178 / 42 / -125
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    DynoMike25
  3. Stxvio

Stxvio Greatest Never

Discord:
    stxvio#0
    Ratings:
    +1,431 / 161 / -243
    great series despite me not being a factor at all NJD! @Gour_x_71 @Dustin x 28 @Chipy_19 nothing but respect for you three. Love playin with ya and just chilling.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    Stavio_98
  4. ScaryJoeyy

ScaryJoeyy Well-Known Member

Discord:
    scaryjoeyy#0
    Ratings:
    +434 / 49 / -43
    @Gwan nice turnover for gwg, gg you smell

• Funny x 3
    • Get Good x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Bad Spelling x 1
    ScaryJoeyy
  5. ItsWillee

ItsWillee Pass puck to tbeat win game

Ratings:
    +193 / 1 / -14
    Hell of a series NJ, you guys kept fighting when it was 3-1 in the series. Hats off to all of you! Gg

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
    wilii
  6. Gourr-

Gourr- Warning Group

Discord:
    gourr#0
    Ratings:
    +1,176 / 130 / -783
    Appreciate the kind words.

Good luck moving forward Capitals, was a fun scrap. :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    oGour
  7. Soupy622

Soupy622 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Soupy622#7508
    Ratings:
    +5 / 1 / -0
    Solid write up and thanks for the mention @McLxvinn
    Great series and good luck the rest of the way!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. Marner93

Marner93 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Marner93#1187
    Ratings:
    +30 / 4 / -9
    Great series caps, good write up @McLxvinn

• Like Like x 2
    iceeeeyyyyyyyy
  9. zRobb-_-

zRobb-_- The Wayne Gretzky of sexual stuff

Ratings:
    +448 / 35 / -101
    Ggs to everyone except for @Dxwny because he quit on me when i was an owner in spnhl like 3 years ago

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    robshere
  10. OdessaSteps

OdessaSteps I'm still your dad

Ratings:
    +2,691 / 11 / -88
    @Gour_x_71
    @Hra-ow wanted you to know that you have nice blonde hair and maybe you guys can go out for dinner or something, maybe split a milkshake.

No Streaming Account
  11. Labrat

Labrat Making a comeback

Discord:
    labrat0981#0
    Ratings:
    +145 / 1 / -9
    @McLxvinn @P t P 10 @ScaryJoeyy
    You guys have built a solid team and I wish you good luck for the remainder of the playoffs. I always enjoy playing against you whether through league or club because you make us better. To the rest of the caps you all have shown respect and it was exciting to play against you, well deserved win.

To my fellow teammates thank you for a great season, you have all made it fun and supported each other through ups and downs. Best of luck to you all.

@Gwan you've been a great player and mentor to us this season, we were fortunate to pick you up. I hope one day we will again, best of luck to you and will keep in touch.

@Dxwny Thank you for stepping in and joining us last minute there when we needed help. You've been a great help and love your party presence. I've enjoyed the few games we got to play with each other this season.

@Gour_x_71 S10 let's get it.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    LabRat0981
  12. Spooer69

Spooer69 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Spooer69#1668
    Ratings:
    +379 / 3 / -7
    • Funny Funny x 3
    spooer69
  13. AcknowledgeMee_

AcknowledgeMee_ Well-Known Member

Discord:
    acknowledgemee_#0
    Ratings:
    +68 / 3 / -10
    Great series NJ @Marner93 definitely nice to play against you man and good luck to all of you in S10

• Like Like x 1
    acknowledgemee_
  14. DShakki

DShakki Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +990 / 72 / -110
    SLH the kind of team that would actually get spectators if nhl became an esport

Woytkiw8
  15. ramon_and_chill_

ramon_and_chill_ Well-Known Member

Discord:
    bbcjr#1703
    Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -6
    @xNlGHTmare0NmyST - Thank you for the host and bits in game 7 lol, but you also had a good series and played a big part of forcing a game 7 by your play in game 6. Other than that, Jesse told me you suck at fortnite and PTP still swears he doesnt owe you hut coins.

lmaoooo

No Streaming Account