Way too early power rankings

Discussion in 'WCHL PSN - Presented by DucksGaming' started by Drizzyjod, Jan 16, 2022.

1. drizzyjod

drizzyjod Drizzyjod

Discord:
    drizzyjod#0
    Ratings:
    +160 / 3 / -8
    Hi, Its Drizzy here and I just feel like doing this remember this is one dudes opinion and I'm not try to disrespect anyone.

1. Evolution - They have exactly what you want in every position, a good mix of skill and communication is going to go a long way for them. As of right now on paper they have a roster that arguably can beat most teams in a seven game series come playoff time. I like to add they acquired some nice steals, @stujam44 , @SureShotSnipez41 , and @Winter-KTH are all gonna play above that 750k price tag and that's going to be a massive help to Reed and Basi throughout the season. Great team up and down the lineup, people will question the Cartier contract but he adds a lot more than just playing Goalie. I think you'll see this team near the top every week... Bidding grade: A

2. The Hands Team - It's hard to put these guys at two, they have a roster that can be a nightmare to go against. You can't go wrong with the Owner and GM combo of @xTarasenko91 and @HypaD- both provide elite skill and just make people around them better. My only worries for this team is some of the defenseman they have two studs in @dabears77_7 and @SLOTTERx9 but I'm not too sure about the other four and where they would end on their own depth chart but I think that's a area they will look to build up as we progress through the season. With that said still ranked at number two and can easily slide up with exceptional play... Bidding Grade: A-

3. Cross Crease - Baj, Sharp, Jensen... that's all you have to say. if they are separated or together it doesn't matter they will torment defenses and have fun while doing it. They have done a very interesting move with their roster. Picking up some stud east guys and trying to make the move to west work its a matter of time if we can see these guys perform and if they do this team is very deep. Defense has some valuables as well that I think can help them in the long run this will be a team competing for a cup... Bidding Grade: A-

4. West Coast Bias - First off love the name big ups to East Coast Bias. I actually like this team a lot. There's a few contracts I am looking at and saying wow that's great value than theirs a few where are they worth that and as of right now I can't see some of these contracts being great but hey they have extreme talent and I may be missing something I can't wait to see this team and I think even with the combo of contracts this team will be looking to prove people wrong. @ExtraSweetSauce and @Daoustttt_12 are phenomenal and they will squeeze out wins. anyways overall this team will deal damage if you don't properly prepare for them. Bidding Grade: B+ oh and shoutout to @Loopxr- and @ICJI 17

5. El Oh El - @IKevvyI and @mjbenny- both studs in their own right have built a very balanced team. Astromatt and Kuzerr are awesome pick ups. on defense you have Hall of Fame and Syns Crusade who will most likely will be their top pairing. Lots of different looks you can see in this team they will bring some fire power from top end and back end. I think depending how well they compete against the teams above them they slide easily to the top 3 by the end of week one. I also wonder how the goaltending will be as I have never seen shawnglide and eyekyew play. Anyways they might not like the spot they are in now but knowing the talent here they could be making a push fast... Bidding Grade: B+

6. The Resistance - As I was reading the rosters and trying to put myself in a position as a player and I find that this would be a great spot for anyone to be in. This roster doesn't scream we will run you over but it does have some impact players that can help win games. I think @TURTLE-98- , @AAli x 21 , and @xBrett16 will help this team and can lead them to wins. Great job by @xCryptoGod and @Cerkus_ for making a roster that can fight and be competitive. I will keep my eye on you guys and I think you will prove some people wrong and I hope you guys get the recognition you boys deserve... Bidding Grade : B

7. The Elite Bots - I feel spank already typing in my dms, Remember this is way to early to even rank so this is just based off roster and names. Will see how all of these teams get on soon tonight. I call this team the WOHL ALL-STARS a combination of some of the best WOHLers and will see how they fair against some top end talent but I think as much as people may make fun of the WOHL roster I like a lot of these players. My favorites are @oBonez x , @Ripo_Dipo , and @xiRiSHxPLaYa. I love the personalities in this team and can't wait for some of them to be in the shoutbox. I'm looking right at you Irish. With that aside I think the talent is mixed you have Badbradguy and Blake who are talented and can help but there's a few unproven souls and will see how they fair. Shoutout to @SpankMeDddy and @xMarucci-- ... Bidding Grade: B-

I want to apologize to the final four as I think either of you guys can make it to this 8 spot.

8. Fraser Valley Riot - I don't know which team truly belongs here but if I were to money on it this is the team. They have a really good top line and a mixture of players that can provide help and be able to compete but when it comes down to it the talent on the next two lines I don't know if they will get the wins they are hoping for but damn I love a story. prove me wrong. go win those games and be annoying try your best against those top teams. @A1-Rapada-Beast- and @donutspenton I wish you guys the best of luck this year and think your top line is great just a matter of contracts and looking to improve on some of your weaker forwards... Bidding Grade: C+

9. Fairbank Ice Dogs - Love the team name but that's about it just kidding. You guys have some sweet names like Stav 98, Sasky, and Mstrbtionismurdr. I think some contracts standout for the wrong reason but hey you guys have 5 mill in cap room you guys can be a big asset for big deals. So @X_Booty_X3 and @DillDawg77 use that to your advantage when a team is trying to off-load a big contract you can take some of those on with the right moves. Jez will be a big help for you guys no matter what line he's on he brings a lot of talent and he's a pleasure to be around... Bidding Grade: C+

10. Ice Creamers - Gonna reiterate I have never seen the teams perform yet so will see we can look back on this and laugh of how bad my predictions are. Love the forward group there's 5 names I really think will give you guys a edge but there's a few I don't know and maybe there some studs. I would like to see is @Sabreshockey716 and @oneeye15 will play above that 750k contract. I think if those two are some hidden studs they can be a problem. Not gonna front I have seen a few of these defenseman play and I think we can try to maybe upgrade a few of these players or maybe they just show out and play insanely for this season but that's one place to look at for the Owner @Fooldawg83 and @Pezdemic you also have 6.25 mill in cap you can make some big plays... Bidding grade: C

11. Rome Frenzy - Another team with an abundance of cap room, I think this could of been spent on a big time defenseman. As this team needs a little help in a few areas. I see quite a few of east guys on here as well that's also a question. That DClight contract is something to watch out for. I hope I can see this team in action but I am not too sure how this team will fair against any of the top five teams in the league. Good luck to @GravitySnipez72 and @DIliculo_ I hope you guys can make a push to the playoffs... Bidding Grade: C-

I am not gonna grade my own team as I don't think that provides good input at all and there's obvious bias but I hope you all take this with a grain of salt. Thought this might be a cool little write up.

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. J Peeace

J Peeace Too Many Softies

Discord:
    Peeace#8594
    Ratings:
    +287 / 20 / -32
    Silly goose. Ass creamers should’ve been at least 8.

No Streaming Account
  3. drizzyjod

drizzyjod Drizzyjod

Discord:
    drizzyjod#0
    Ratings:
    +160 / 3 / -8
    You’re probably right , above mars

No Streaming Account
  4. SpankMeDddy

SpankMeDddy Well-Known Member

Ratings: