Week 1 Stun Rankings!

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming FIFA Association (LGFA)' started by Stun Gun, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Stun Gun

Stun Gun Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +135 / 0 / -37
    Week one of the league has come and gone, so let's see whose hot, and who's not!

1. Wolfsburg (4-0-0)

They haven't conceded a goal yet. I think that sums it up perfectly for them so far. They are clearly the most dangerous team we've seen for a little while, and they'll be hard to stop.

2. Bayern Munich (3-0-1)

A great week for Bayern, 3 wins is a strong start for the side. However, small issues exist, but they've done better than some people expected!

3. Borussia Monchengladbach (1-3-0)

Borussia have done a great job to start this season, and they definitely will be a team to keep watching for the future. The only question is how they will do when they face the juggernaut known as Wolfsburg.

4. Union Berlin (1-2-1)

Berlin have had a good start. Some unlucky losses here and there, but with time, this team will get a lot deadlier.

5. FC Schalke (1-1-2)

Schalke is always dangerous, don't judge them by a 4 point week. They have the strength to make a later season run, and they still have dangerous pieces from last years late surge side. Their big issue is their defense, and they need to be careful to not get foolish red cards.

6. Bayer Leverkusen (0-2-2)

Their record is weak, but these guys aren't a team to disregard. A very solid side that can pull off good results, they've just had hard opponents, and have gotten a bit unlucky.

7. FC Koln (1-2-1)

Köln was going to have a hard time back, but they've been impressive so far. They're offense has done a good job of getting big goals.

8. Borussia Dortmund (2-0-2)

They've won 2 games, Stun Gun, why are they 8th? Here's the thing, they beat the two weaker teams so far, the no-in-form-Omar Leipzig, and SC Freiburg. When they've played stronger sides, they've struggled. They've done better than my initial predictions, although if that Bruins trade happened before my rankings, I would've made a change. CJ is carrying the team on his back quite well, and with him in form, this team will shock people.

9. RB Leipzig (1-0-3)

Omar has only played once, but still this team is struggling. Unfortunate losses but also tough matchups gave them a rough start. Once they get back in form though, they will really jump the table.

10. SC Freiburg (0-0-4)

They need to actually put stats in for their games....like I'm trying to write up these reports, I even waited overnight, and they still only have 2 games listed for stats....

Rant aside, it's a shame to see them struggle in weak one, they've had a good side, and I think can still do well, they just need to focus and work on getting points.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    lg_stungun
  2. cupid55

cupid55 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    cupie.#0
    Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -4
    Lol the red card Shalke got was foolish it self

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. Stun Gun

Stun Gun Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +135 / 0 / -37
    Yeah that was just a little bit of fun being poked at them for our match last night!

lg_stungun