Week 2 Review - Western Conference

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by Miikeyx09, Oct 25, 2018.

1. Miikeyx09

Miikeyx09 Anyone know what to put here?

Ratings:
    +728 / 13 / -51
    Welcome back for another exciting article which focuses on how everyone's thumbs did this week. Similar to last week, I'm going to go over the top 4 teams in each conference. By doing that, I plan on taking the top 2 teams from each division rather then looking at the conferences as a whole.

Because 2 teams aren't solely enough for everyone's amusement, I'll also add the teams and records of the remaining 4 playoff teams in each conference... if the playoffs were starting today.

Thanks to @Polska_B0SS_780 , I have separated the two threads into Conferences for less scrolling. Please look through the forums to see the EASTERN CONFERENCE thread.

WESTERN CONFERENCE

CENTRAL;

1. :team3: ST. LOUIS BLUES (10-4-4)

Do you see the arch? The St. Louis Blues have been taking the Western Conference by storm. This teams success is coming from all three of their lines. @henny_16's firepower putting up 19pts, with a 5-0-1 record, and the solid tending from @WhatsTheMaatta at 7-0-1 has been only half of the highlights from this squad. When you look at this Blues team, you see the bigger names first. But when you realize that this team has @Fool x 90 only at 3-2-1 so far... then you can realize that this team's room to improve from 10-4-4 is a higher possibility then it declining. I see the Blues competing for the Western title all season long with the depth they have.

2. :team8: COLORADO AVALANCHE (11-6-1)

The Avs have had a moderate start to the season, winning 61% of their games so far this season. @xNav61 has been outstanding so far at 5-1-0, with 20pts on the season keeping him in the top 15 for scoring, which has put the Defending Champs into the second spot in the Central. His team seems to all have winning records, other then his third line. All the players on Nav's squad expected to do well (@JayFelic5 , @eastons17 , @Atreyal , @BakTheGreat- , and @Girgs28) have done whats expected of them, whereas the troubles in Colorado are solely blamed on their lowest paid players (@Shaynestaa @i-freddy-l etc.) which is an easier fix for an organization.

PACIFIC;

1. :team29:
    CALGARY FLAMES (14-3-1)

Well, dishing out Buffalo's first regulation loss of the season doesn't come easy, even if it's third line vs third line. The Flames are FOR REAL! At 14-3-1, the @Polska_B0SS_780 owned flames have sent a shock wave of "Hey the Flames seem pretty good" around the league. @nickyP1999 is on a mission for a scoring title, with 25pts in 6 GP, with his liney @BigBadWolfert2 right behind him with 22 additions of his own. This team had a 6-2-1 week, which is still fantastic, but is a small decline from last weeks 8-1 start. The Calgary Flames are my selection, as the favourite in the Western Conference (That doesn't mean much btw). Side Note: When the entire team is doing well, its hard to write about all of you, so congrats to the Flames Organization on another solid week.

2. :team11: EDMONTON OILERS (12-4-2)

With three 22+ point scorers on Edmonton this season and some of their players not far off from that, the Oilers have found the scoring touch that a lot of teams are in desperate need of. @i9-Stamkos-1i , @Akonvict21 , and @xTheos l7l have ran the offense, all putting up 5+ Wins each as a line (Stamkos having the perfect 6-0-0 record). The defense has been held up by @RBCressor , @RSall14 and @stammerchel, who have been putting on a clinic win-wise. Even with the big names mentioned above, @three_eleven07 , @xShauN88 and @j_carlos_44 also hold solid records on the season helping the Oilers with their depth situation. With little going wrong for the Oil so far this season, it should be interesting to see if they can challenge Calgary for the top spot in the Western Pacific.

REMAINING WESTERN CONFERENCE PLAYOFF TEAMS;

5. :team676:
    VEGAS GOLDEN KNIGHTS (12-5-1)

6. :team30:
    MINNESOTA WILD (10-8-0)

7. :team15: SAN JOSE SHARKS (9-6-4)

8. :team9: DALLAS STARS (9-7-2)

With the remaining teams in the top 8 on the outside looking in, the key team out of this group is the Knights. With a 12-5-1 record, they could easily contend with any of the top 4 in this weeks review. It will be interesting to see if they can break into the top 4 next week. Will things shake up in this conference? Post your thoughts below!

Cheers,

Mike.

• Like Like x 15
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    MikeyMcB
  2. Ducksfanwaterloo

Ducksfanwaterloo Well-Known Member

Discord:
    ducksfanwaterloo#0978
    Ratings:
    +1,113 / 21 / -65
    these blues :team3:

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Ducksfanwaterloo1
  3. zRobb-_-

zRobb-_- The Wayne Gretzky of sexual stuff

Ratings:
    +448 / 35 / -101
    These Jets:team391:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    robshere
  4. xPolskaaa--92

xPolskaaa--92 Just at the trap

Discord:
    xPolskaaa--92#2360
    Ratings:
    +2,703 / 233 / -524
    Good write up Mike

• Like Like x 2
    TrooperPetterson
  5. Zamne

Zamne Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,169 / 43 / -56
    nice

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. nickyP1999

nickyP1999 I'm not superstitious but I am a little stitious.

Discord:
    NickyP#1999
    Ratings:
    +533 / 38 / -64
    Solid write-up

• Like Like x 1
    nickyP1999
  7. Barzyyx13

Barzyyx13 Execute Order 66

Discord:
    Barzyyx13#0883
    Ratings: