Weird Game

Discussion in 'LG World Tour' started by JOKRMAN92, Nov 6, 2003.

1. JOKRMAN92

JOKRMAN92 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I dont know what happened but when I was playing this guy called Masterful One , my guy was not swinging his racket properly. Like when you hold the button and then let it go it is suppose to hit it hard which it usually does but in this game my guy would just tap the dam ball lol. My swing started coming back later on in the game but then it was too late. I couldn't compete and couldn't understand why that was happening. I dont want to accuse the guy of cheating so maybe it was just that game lol who knows. Any weird things happen in your games?

GO :htor: GO

No Streaming Account
  2. Babolat

Babolat Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Sometimes, if you guy isn't set up properly, he will do that. If you get right in front of the ball, there is no way he can take a full swing from getting "jammed" up so he taps (pushe) the ball.

Just remember to have the ball go across or right next to your body before you hit the button, if not, he will push it back over.

No Streaming Account
  3. terryaney

terryaney Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I also think it has something to do with spin/skills that the person has chosen, b/c I know I know how to position myself and against 95% of the people who hit slice down the line after serve, I can run over there and hit cross court topspin, but against top players, no matter what I seem to do, he just runs over there and bunts it. I guess you just have to guess right or maybe serve and volley...but I think there is something with skils/masteries that also play a factor here.

No Streaming Account