WESTERN CONFERENCE POWER RANKINGS WEEK 2 (teams 1-5) THE POWERHOUSES

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by Wxldo62, Jun 26, 2022.

1. Wxldo62

Wxldo62 Cup Check

Ratings:
    +787 / 22 / -68
    As Always, this won't follow the order of the standings, I am trying to project teams into the future weeks. If this makes you upset just go look at the standings! Here is teams 1-5

1. Arizona Coyotes
    I want to start by saying, wow the west is really close this season. I had a much harder time power ranking the west than the East. I put Arizona in the #1 spot because Pier and Moti are one of the best duos in the league and they took over a really good situation this year. I think they have one of the best 3rd lines, due to the chem Mhook, Zinczyi Cor and murder have. They sit 4-1-1 and are the type of 3rd you can rely on to go at least 2-1 each week. Hall (lxbsy) used to be a great player a few seasons back, I haven't seen him play too much but if he's a similar player to what he used to be, he's a great conty at 2M. Goalies look good, their top 4 d is the biggest ?? to me but not questionable enough to knock them from the first spot. Now I don't think they have this #1 spot by a long shot, I see some questionably high salaries on some players that hurt their top6 f and top4 d depth, but I have a lot of faith in the 2 managers to make the moves needed to make this team a sure fire cup contender.

2. Dallas Stars

The S19 Wild moved the franchise to Dallas Texas and look to continue wonnig ways. Hear me out… This Dallas Stars team is sitting 5 points behind the conference leader Coyotes, despite a 3rd line that is 0-5-1. Am I worried about their 3rd line, yeah big time. They know they need to make moves to get that line winning games, but holy cow look past that line to see forwards like Gunitdex,Tmills, Reactionz, Jay, Hazee and it's hard to bury them down the power rankings. I also think they have one of the best Dmen in the league in Ginger at under 3M which is clutch. Goalies look middle of the pack but they dont have much money invested and can make an upgrade if needed. Much of this team from last year is here again and they were the best team in the west last season and ran into a sharks team with players playing the best they have in their entire LG career… hmmm. Jay and Norris that dcore needs some work for sure, but you'll do what you have to do and I see another deep playoff run. Go Jay

3. Seattle Kraken

I've always been a B-red believer when he had NHL teams in the AHL for years on his way to 2-3 calders. He is into his 3rd season as an owner now, and after a very poor first season, he figured it out last year and I think he has figured it out again. His team is 11-6-1 and his two superstar players, Rag and Tidan haven't had the start they expected, only sitting 3-3. I expect these guys to ¨heat up¨ as the season continues on. Seattle has a very good center in Chelly on a small cap hit of 3.25M, much too low for the production he brings. I am a very big fan of their 3rd line center Tommydufour, who is on the 2nd year of his draft conty. I don't know too much about Axfield, but hes also on the 2nd season of his draft conty and outside of a weak s19 playoffs hes been a nice producer for that team at a low salary. RG on D at 2.25M is nice for them and Prod2legend was a great pickup for their back end as well. I do think there are moves to be made on that dcore and a few places money could be better spent but I expect these guys to have a nice season with the potential to do damage in the playoffs.

4. Minnesota Wild

This May be my bold take for the west but I really really like this team. CellyCenter is a 2nd line Center on a cheap conty for 2 seasons, Sevy was the best Dman in the draft for 1.25M and Usc will be able to fill a role nicely with Smurf as his RD. The management group of Mankii and IQ is solid as they are both 2nd line or better players. I think this teams 3rd line needs some work outside of 2 players on that line, but come playoff time these guys will have 3 lines that roll and can beat any line. I think their goalies are upper 50% of the league. They won’t steal games but they won’t cost. I’m a big believer in these Wild, who have a lot of good character guys on the team. Good luck to them!

5) Calgary Flames

I think Joffman is a great manager and player, he took his team to a cup appearance last season, BUT I really don't see the same potential in it yet with this group in their current state. I see an ELITE top 4 on D, I see dodsy and MJBenny on offense who are G7 players, but after that I just dont know. Maybe I am being a little critical, I do have them top 5 in the conference but I see the potential for this team to be so much more. (Written before trades) but I don’t think they trades they made are the long term answer

• Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. Not Greggy

Not Greggy Warning Group

Ratings:
    +1,024 / 93 / -147
    Booooooooo

• Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. Shafty_450

Shafty_450 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    shafty_450#0
    Ratings:
    +120 / 4 / -16
    Bulshit

• Funny Funny x 11
    No Streaming Account
  4. BriskyNHL

BriskyNHL 2625MP6F

Ratings:
    +333 / 9 / -47
    Jays a changed man. That organization is nothing without me! Why are we giving @Gunitdex credit?? The real ALL STAR is @Pagzz-- 3 games a week type beat any who. Good thread, just thought I’d bring up something that was missed! Good thread none the less!

• Winner Winner x 1
    SimplyBrisky
  5. Yuh Perf

Yuh Perf Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Yuh Perf#6506
    Ratings:
    +182 / 14 / -52
    yuhperf
  6. Dradavich

Dradavich The guy who got Truc Banned

Discord:
    Dradavich#1971
    Ratings:
    +1,866 / 134 / -406
    The nucks beating the best team in the west!

Dradavich
  7. I MT98 I

I MT98 I Well-Known Member

Discord:
    MT98#9855
    Ratings:
    +1,298 / 21 / -57
    No Blues, no like

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    mt98
  8. lmDeanoo-

lmDeanoo- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Deanoo#9812
    Ratings:
    +281 / 0 / -9
    Where's the rest of the West??? This better be a part 1!

lmDeanoo
  9. Hedmqn

Hedmqn Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xHedman-#8861
    Ratings:
    +477 / 21 / -87
    we are last it doesn’t matter

hedmxnn
  10. lmDeanoo-

lmDeanoo- Well-Known Member

Discord: