Western Playoff Breakdown (Round 1)

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by lTh3-B35T-EvER_l, Dec 13, 2019.

1. MikeTysonzTiger-

MikeTysonzTiger- Defense don't matter

Discord:
    miketysonztiger#0
    Ratings:
    +311 / 10 / -43
    To start it off I just want to remind everyone this is opinion based so keep that in mind during the read! Thanks please enjoy!

:team300: vs :team349:
    This matchup most people will give it to the stars in 4. But since the stars haven't lost much this season a surprising lose from their top line could send this team into a discord spiral and maybe cost them the series. With Pawdiddy a much experienced owner at this point in his career. He might have a trick or two up his sleeve to steal a game. The IceHogs don't have much talent on paper but they have a experienced roster that most will over look. When it comes to the stars theirs not much to say besides all star team. All are elite players who are clicking on all cylinders all season. If this team comes out with a win in game one we will waive bye bye to the Icehogs. The stars to me had one of the biggest moves during deadline bring in GreasyxReesey who gives them lots of game 7 roster ideas. Cant wait to see how this series goes.

I got the :team300: 4 and the :team349: 0.

:team363: vs :team390:
    With the Rampage being the top seed in this series I can tell you now HOME ICE will mean a lot in this series. With the rampage I feel their roster is well rounded from fwds to D. althewall as the gm I can't wait to see if him and GrammyHands reunite in the playoffs. The fwds must get out to a strong start for the Rampage if not I feel the confidence will be lost and the series will be over fast. With a great Goalie in Assonato_ this team will go as far as he takes them. He's been up and down throughout the season. But he's back for the playoffs so the admirals will need to get up and protect that lead. Coming out of Milwaukee we have a great manager out of nazzy2face. From managing against him in the playoffs last season he always has a plan a,b, and a c. This team has a very solid 2 lines up front both in which know how to play playoff hockey. I feel the fwd line of bschmidy10 will be the deciding factor in the series. If they come up with two strong wins to help backbone the rest of the fwd lines. This series will be there's for the taking. With that being said the d core is very strong. With all d men having a positive record besides WeTheNorth_87. What ever game he shows up in will be a must win for the Rampage. Cant wait to see how this series unfolds with two great managers on each side who know what they are doing. Good luck in that series.

I got the :team390: 4 and the :team363: 2.

:team515: vs :team518:
    With the Condors in the one seed in the Pacific with a solid 123 points its the lowest of all one seeds in the playoffs. With that being said the Gulls have the lowest amount of points for a 4 seed in the playoffs at 88 points. The Condors have a great squad managed by Beaverclopsx27 who has put a great team together this season. With most of the fwds on this roster able to play any forward position it gives them great roster flexibility up front if they have bad availability from the players. The key in this series if the Gulls want a chance is to STOP LEAFS30_QC. The guy has had a fantastic season a has much confidence shown through his play on the ice. With the west being weak compared to the east this season. It will be interesting to see how the Condors do if they see a top team such as the Stars later in the playoffs. The Gulls have had a fight to make the playoffs. With a manager running the team such as xMORENZ he made some key line moves to care this team here. While dealing with the ups and downs the gulls are here and can prove why they got in over the eliminated Roadrunners. Shoutout to the Roadrunners on losing to the Reign in the LAST WEEK LOVE YOU. But with the line changes the Gulls are looking faster and more clean on the ice then they did a few weeks ago at deadline. The Gulls will have a shot if they can slow LEAFS DOWN and take another game in the series. The Gulls will need xMeLLoGANg to STAND ON HIS HEAD to take the series. So lets go MELLO give us a shot.

I got to be realistic here but :team515:4 and the :team518: 1
    Great fight to get in the playoffs Gulls!!!!

:team625: vs :team519:
    This is going to be the series to watch I feel in the west. With the Cuda being managed by Lazy Pedestrian they have had a great season while finishing in the three seed in the pacific. They have a great first and second line coming into the series. The Line to watch this series will be buckybear, bigxqc, and sand_man. They haven't been to hot coming into the playoffs but they have played the most top lines around the league for this team. If the cuda can turn this line around and back to their first line winning ways this team can make a deep run. The problem with the Cuda is the way in which their defense has been performing. When the games get down to the wire in OT or one goal games. They have been falling apart. So if the Cuda and its fwds can get up by two or more they got a shot in the series. When we get over to the Eagles and kawwkaww Szn. This team reminds me of the Moose from last year. With a great owner out of Userpic1306. The squad for the Eagles are looking well rounded coming into the playoffs. With the fwds on this team they have a easy two great lines just like the Cuda. Their third line most would say could be a 2nd if they focus and play the hockey we all know they can play. This management crew will be looking for a deep run this year after taking a early and unexpected exit last season in Manitoba. The d core is well rounded all around but don't have much experience when coming into playoff hockey. The Goal tending is the question mark on this team and it could cost them if the team makes it to the later rounds. The one to watch for the Eagles who could be a series changer is a Chicago Wolves alum VoltageFusion. The guy can flat out play all aspects of the game from the O zone to the D zone. Though he hasn't played anyone relevant in the past two weeks besides the Condors and the LEAFS line. If he stays hot the Cuda don't have a fighting chance. It will be interesting to see if the Condors and Eagles match up because it will be a series for the making.

I got the :team625:4 and the :team519:3.

Thanks for y'all time.
    Please Let me know if y'all want another write up next week as this is my first ever.
    Good luck to all in round 1!!!!

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 3
    No Streaming Account
  2. XMeLLoFeTT

XMeLLoFeTT Not a Goalie

Ratings:
    +260 / 14 / -19
    Too much pressure on mello

• Like Like x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1