Westie shouldn't be allowed to media

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (LGBA)' started by ImNotWestie, Oct 10, 2023.

?

should westie be banned from media

Poll closed Oct 17, 2023.
  1. yes

60.0%
  2. no (why would you pick this)

40.0%
  1. ImNotWestie

ImNotWestie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +32 / 1 / -2
    Since we're almost on week 1 and no one has posted a single thing, it's up to the brit to do his usual horrifically bad media posts. This is a damn shame, and go flame the other media boys for taking too long (THEYRE HARD AT WORK THOUGH!)

I'm just going to put down each team, and what I think of them. I don't know most of the PSN guys, nor do I even care about them, but i'll still give them love and attention cause who else is going to?

If you take this seriously, and get upset, it's on you buster. also its past midnight and nobody told me who anyone is so enjoy be being an asshat.

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS MY OWN MEDIA POST. THE OTHER MEDIA PRODUCTION TEAM MEMBERS DID NOT HAVE INPUT ON THIS POST, ALL OPINIONS ARE MINE AND MY OWN, IF THARD HAS A PROBLEM WITH THIS HE CAN COME TO IMNOTWESTIE DIRECTLY.

Atlanta Hawks

The OG knicks squad.. now in Atlanta, now with the same team since what.. 2k19 atleast?
    They'll be fine, they've got some good chemistry but you're not going to get razzle dazzled every game you face them.

Good to see @BigBando87xTTV still kicking around i guess.

melo stans unite.

Boston Celtics

I'll be honest, I don't know anyone on this team, but they look pretty good. @youngdeku-- definitely is going to have to show out and get some buckets to secure the 1st line wins, but their 2nd line looks decent too. I could be quite surprised with this team if they have strong chemistry and put in the work.

if you win, don't let HBB Rise say that the celtics are good, dont let his ego inflate more than it has.

Brooklyn Nets

This team is fucking stacked out of the window, down the street and to raising cane's like the caniac @Chingiana is. They are gonna wreck havoc on the teams that underestimate them and they're really really really good.

Some big time winners here, Owner @xTeei , GM @ll Jig II are absolute beasts and the rest of the roster are going to be serious contenders for all star spots. I love to see these xbox teams stacked out

Hopefully Kenan doesn't get a wild scoring outburst with brand new dribble moves in the playoffs again..

K2 for FMVP

Charlotte Hornets

Witt has outdone himself again, putting together a roster that looks really really strong and I can definitely see them in contention for a top first line if they put all their eggs in one basket. Their roster is deep too though, with a demon scoring PG in @xPaca and amazing do it all players like xbox HOFer @iM xSnypE and a really underrated @zOptions

@BrogKane is a killer too, don't let anyone say otherwise.

I'm absolutely in dying need to see this team in action, their locker room bantz must be hilarious.

Snype please adopt me and tell me everything is going to be okay. please. i will pay you.

Chicago Bulls

Big money spent on @Polojah153 is a massive big schlong move, whether he's going to come out guns blazing and set the league on fire we will see, as a contract like that comes with a target on your back. The rest of the roster seems solid, I like that they've got some all around talent and obviously @FreeFrxddy gets a shoutout. I hope they can put up some great numbers and show out for the PSN crowd.

Cleveland Cavaliers

Munnie's line, the infamous camera angle, and the ego demon @Vxnom ll ? Ok this team is gonna be scary if you even think for a second you'll be happy seeing Munnie come up against you. I know first hand how annoying that man is, but I completely respect his game.

Venom is either going to go drop 50 on your head, or find a way to disappear and come back next season without paying a dime. He's a fucking beast though.

I do hope that Munnie keeps Venom in check because that kid bites, don't be surprised if you find locks wanting to skip Cav games. Good shit guys.

Go @SpotJr25 !!!!

Denver Nuggets

Since this team has @Thardimin , automatically they're the best PSN team. By far. On a real note, I like the picks here, I'm hopeful that @WakeUpDrowzee can keep his averages up versus the new xbox locks he'll come up against, but otherwise they've got a 2x PG ownership, with clear signs of a good roster. They could really put in the work and show up to the finals if they work at it hard enough.

Not a fan of @GGLIZZOCK 's attempt at threatening me though, wager me on roblox please.

Detroit Pistons

OG, Rick, Dangs, Raynor, Skizzostone, Flems, Wally, Corn, oh wait the entire fucking roster is stacked out the ass. Who the fuck let this happen? I absolutely expect them to put in the work on the PSN teams and show them who's the fucking boss around here now.

@OG GrandPoppa , if you're reading this, could you invite me to play again sometime? like i miss you papi

Rest of the team are outstanding, nuff said. Go xbocks team!

also why the fuck are you in the west. who fell over at their keyboard when doing that.

Golden State Warriors

@JoeyCapital 's squad. I already expect they'll be good, but i mean, i've seen worse things happen. Like STG Beast, or @SuBxForce skipping an entire playoff series for some bread. I like this roster, some big name, very active in the chat PSN guys with some great records and stats to boot. I hope he's got these guys a nice cup of coffee cause they're gonna need to be locked in this season.

joey is kinda cute tho.. dm me pls.

Houston Rockets

A nice PG SG duo entering here in Houston, but did you really need four primary PGs on your roster? These boys gonna be playing the spurs offense in the wrong Texas city. I'm absolutely hoping they have some size at the 2 and 3, because if they're bringing 3 guards every game we're gonna have some serious talking to do about who's gonna stop the backdoor cuts.

Show me i'm an idiot though, please. I don't know what i'm talking about. I like the names too.

Indiana Pacers

Klutch is back, some really really good role players and a fat 6mil dropped on @TTV_RatesTV is a risk since the lad has only played 21 LGBA games in his career. I love the poopsock pick. He's a legend.

great pickups like @BluJuuice and @Beasthands88 that are quite underrated in their respective positions too. I love the whole roster though, do your thing this season Klutch.

Los Angeles Lakers

SEVEN guards, come on boys please tell me someone is playing the backend (NO ITS NOT A FUCKING SWINGER, THATS CALLED SKIZZOSTONE ON A FRIDAY NIGHT). Long time vets here, they have some pretty good stats from their respective positions from past seasons, and the roster looks alright. I'm not gonna hold my breath though, it is playstation after all.

pull a lebron and win the chip and silence me.

Memphis Grizzlies

A newer PG to kick off the Grizzlies this season. I'm excited to see him continue a pretty good outing last season, making the playoffs and averaging only 1 TO a game where it matters. I don't really know the rest of the roster, but it looks like a balanced, well thought out team with some good pickups.

Please don't shoot me i'm just a wittle girl.

Miami Heat

I like this roster a lot. Taking a recent champ as GM, getting good players and rounding out the team with some talent such as @KJWare_ as a big center is looking great. I hope the rest of the squad is focused up and ready for a long season, we have lots of games to go through and everyone looks to be quality.

A fat bid on @coolviper__ could prove to be a perfect pickup to make a championship push here. I hope he's on board with the management.

if you dont win, give the heat franchise back to Extreme so he can win another 9 chips.

Milwaukee Bucks

It's nearly 24 hours before game one, and your contracts still aren't in, sir there's people waiting to do trades!!

You picked up OTFLefty, which means it's a good roster. Literally that's it. I don't know playstation guys. Everyone looks solid though. xoxo

You also have the best TC in the league in @ImNotWestie , just a heads up. see you tomorrow.

Minnesota Timberwolves

8 games total played management, picking up the beast in @Beardo526 , I really hope that you surprise me out here because unless you're feeding beardo some steroids you're gonna need @Quinqae and @MacOffSix to go crazy to prove yourselves to me.

Since you did pick beardo you get a 10/10 roster from me. Thanks for doing the "dirty" work big boy.

New York Knicks

I heard @SuBxForce is dying to play with @STG BEAST this season, and he got his wish. I'm so happy he gets to be paired with his long lost brother and I think it will be an amazing season now that STG has found out that shooting 2/20 isn't enough, he can push for 2/30!!!

All around, roster seems solid, great pickup in @SUNDAY KILLERS , but I don't really expect to see a 6-0 start from this squad if you have your resident shot chucker "beasting" it out week one.

sub you suck. haji is cute, quatro is kinda hot too, if he'd dm me back.

Oklahoma City Thunder

Natural Snag, please can you dominate again, not me, but the league. Handoutz is hopefully going to come back and perform, and the rest of the squad are long time xbox vets that are great to bring in. I hope @ChuckinFrees was on the board for you, because fresh blood is always scary to see week 1.

Next time could you pick a better team though? really? Oklahoma?

Philadelphia 76ers

Big contract for @moneymanmit to run PG this season as a sixer, lets hope there's less drama for him than Ben Simmons' tenure in Philly. Some long time vets and some brand new entries for these guys sees a pretty unknown team to me. I'm excited to see week 1 if they can throw out an upset to some of the big name teams and tell the rest of the teams who's the best team in the east. probably.

Could we see throwback jerseys this season too? I like those ones.

Phoenix Suns

This team has HBB Rise, immediately we should veto them out of the league and refund the game. Let's just say @Stop A Krab and I don't talk, but I respect him going for another ownership season. His team is solid with some picks that surprise me, but I really would like to see how he plays out this week 1, especially with crossplay bringing so many more new unknowns onto the court.

@Blickyszn- please drop 60 on @SuBxForce there's $20 and a kiss in it for you.

I gave @Stop A Krab enough time though, this was mostly for the other 9 people on his team.

Portland Trail Blazers

Outside of @IISideDemonII I'm really unsure who is the other PG here. There's a lot of newer talent tha I suspect are good players and have been slept on, but maybe I'm wrong about this team. I'm hoping I can see their true colours after week 1 and @ii-CausePain24-7 can talk in my dms about how awful I am at media.

i tried ok, you guys seem nice :(

Sacramento Kings

Rainy and Easy Mac? You picked two of my favourite people in the league and combined them onto a roster with my PSN boy Audi? Okay I like you. I really hope Rainy shows out this season and does another 2k21 current gen where he goes full Steph Curry mode. I love the rest of the squad too, I think maybe this could be the best cross-platform team in the league. Especially if they combine the talents into one super-team playoff line.

also expect bills is a goat!

San Antonio Spurs

This is a really scary team. Empty and Extreme are both demons in their own right, and to add great pickups like Dawgaxxfish, Mclovin and pretty much the rest of the roster, is just outright unfair for the league. Stop letting xbox make superteams god damn it.

If extreme wants to, he will win yet another chip this season, and I'm so estatic to see him fuck up some PSN PGs that forget who he was.

dm me for more feet pics extreme.

Washington Wizards

12mil on your PG? You're aware that you need 7 other players right? I hope @KillaCapalot shuts me up and shows me why he's worthy of a fat contract like that. the whole roster looks like pretty good guys for a PSN squad, and with Nekski on your TC, you might just have a free ticket to a chip if you sweeten him up in the dms.

please show me that you're good, the team looks real nice, and i just dont know anyone on your console.

That's it. that's the teams we have this season.

I'm absolutely terrible at this, and please let the other media guys post stuff in the future, but since it was so dry, thats my post. Also, if you actually want me to do this more, vote.

if you got this far, you deserve a kiss on the cheek.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. RoitmanTV

RoitmanTV Well-Known Member

Discord:
    roitmantv#0
    Ratings:
    +50 / 5 / -5
    RoitmanTV