What is your favorite Snowboard Manufacturer?

Discussion in 'Pokemon' started by woobwoob, Oct 26, 2003.

1. woobwoob

woobwoob Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    What is your favorit

We are getting close to figuring out the calculator, and I need to figure out what companies you guyz like the best. I went looking at boards yesterday, and it really fired me up for this game.

At the store I saw, Morrow, Aggression, LTD. Morrow sold the only snowskate in the store. Oddly they didn't have any Burton boards. I have a feeling that Burton will definitely make the keeper list. But who else do you guys like? If you guyz don't know who you like, Here is a link to all the snowboards that Expn sells. Let me know what boards you like so that we can come up with a list of probably 4-5 sponsors to use for our events.

No Streaming Account
  2. Derek92

Derek92 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I've got no clue I know nothing about Snowvoarding. I played the original Amped though.

No Streaming Account
  3. The Destroyer

The Destroyer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well a couple of companies I can name just from my experience of selling Snowboards for the past 3 years would include: Burton (Obviously), then Ride (they make some nice boards), Salomon (great boards), Liquid (great quality), followed by K2 (pretty good quality).

So thats my opinion, and all are very respectable snowboard companies that make some very good quality boards.

No Streaming Account
  4. Golden Gophers

Golden Gophers Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yeh All of those that he named but I think you would have to include Forum cuz they still have one of the best teams out there, Peter Line and JP Walker are two of the most inovative riders out there, Peter Line doesnt do as much riding anymore, but I was just surprised that no one mentioned them. But all the ones that Destroyer mentioned are good too.

No Streaming Account
  5. Pappa Renob

Pappa Renob Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    K2 makes some good boards. Burton is still the best though.

No Streaming Account