What type of course do you like?

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Golf Tour' started by l Bucksey l, Aug 25, 2014.

1. Buckseyy

Buckseyy T-Rex Arms

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Wondering if the community likes a very challenging course with easier greens? Brutal course with hills and hazards ready to eat up the slightest miscue? Or do folks like scoring courses where it becomes a race deep in to red figures?

I really enjoy building courses in my free time while I watch television and am wondering what aspects of the golf course you like to see. I know everyone can build their own but not everyone has the free time.

Maybe we can have a place to throw out informative likes/dislikes. So we can build an abundance of courses for our tour season and this way everyone has input.

• Like Like x 1
    Buckseyy
  2. Noobinator156

Noobinator156 S17 Stanley Cup Champion

Ratings:
    +3,141 / 42 / -38
    As long as the greens are slow i dont care. I just love pinning my approach shots in close.

No Streaming Account
  3. Mr Tweek 1

Mr Tweek 1 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0 / -0
    A race in the red kinda turns me ...I like more of a balanced course with some risk reward opportunities and lots of hazards and bunkers. I like courses that make you think about every shot and not just get up there and swing..

MrTweek1
  4. Rustee Rabbit

Rustee Rabbit Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I don't mind low scores, as long as you earn the birdies. flatter greens, with just some gentle slopes are good as long as it is difficult to approach the green and get it in tight. As Mr. Tweek said, have to think about what you are hitting and where. Don't really want very sloping greens where putting is more hit and hope. Adds too much randomness to the outcome. That said, I'm loving what I'm seeing so far!

No Streaming Account