Where are all the hockey games?? (tv)

Discussion in '2K NHL Hockey' started by DrunkenTiger, Dec 16, 2003.

1. DrunkenTiger

DrunkenTiger Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Where are all the ho

There are like 3 games scheduled for airing in the next 2 weeks. This is sooo lame.

You canadians are lucky. They probly play hockey like everyday up there like they play football down here huh?

Arrrg. It sucks. There's so many games I want to watch that aren't on TV. So I'm stuck with the stupid NHL.com highlight reels.

Does this have anything to do with the whole budget/contract situation??? Like they're trying to get people to go to the games more instead of staying home and watching it? :cry:

No Streaming Account
  2. canucks33

canucks33 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i now live in california, and i can see what ever games i would like to see. i dont know if u have the NHL Center Ice. i got that for 130 U$ w/c covers all game until the finals. by then, i think it will be covered by ESPN.

No Streaming Account
  3. Virtual Assassin

Virtual Assassin Champ

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ya i also have Nhl centre ice. It provides every single in the NHL every night

No Streaming Account
  4. pop0331

pop0331 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    This has actually been an ongoing trend the past few years. I can't say why this has happened but ESPN just isn't carrying the games like they used to. I am seriously disappointed in NHL2NIGHT also, I mean, it's barely ever on, hell, even on National Hockey Night it's not always on! It's crazy.

Even when ESPN does show a game, it's almost gaurenteed a Detroit game! Or Colorado, and always against teams like Anaheim or Chicago!

But comeon! For the love of God, please show me a Dallas/Edmonton game or a Boston/Montreal game! Just once, or weekly, or every night!!!

Luckily though, I am in an awesome area where I don't really have to worry that much. I get all Devils/Isles/ and all Rangers games anytime they are on.

Used to have Center Ice but it's a waste of money if ya don't have the time watch 3 or 4 games a night.

No Streaming Account
  5. socalguy

socalguy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have Center Ice, I like it. Beats watching Thursday Night Hockey then whatever Local games are on every week lol.

No Streaming Account
  6. Derek92

Derek92 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm stuck watching my local team every week. I'm watching T.0's game right now.

No Streaming Account
  7. XBoxJon

XBoxJon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I get a few games per week on HDNET, which is nice, and the local Blues games (I think about 60 are televised), other than that, not much NHL action on.

Hardly anything on this month during the last couple weeks of the year though, not with all of the college football Bowl games.

No Streaming Account
  8. Vidkid72

Vidkid72 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Center Ice rocks. For the price of going to see one or two games you get almost the entire NHL season so there's multiple games on every single night. The bonus is the coverage of the first 2 rounds of the playoffs too. :D

No Streaming Account
  9. Virtual Assassin

Virtual Assassin Champ

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    yup i don't know what i did just watching the leafs play every night when i can watch every team regularly whenever i want to

No Streaming Account