World Junior Power Rankings After Week 1

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming World Jr Championship (LGWJC PSN)' started by xSalda-, Sep 1, 2022.

1. xSalda-

xSalda- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    saldamane#0
    Ratings:
    +121 / 18 / -61
    1. Germany- starting the season off 9-0 and doing it dominating fashion. Leading the league with 52 Goals For and having the best goals against with 15.
    2. Finland- starting the season off 6-1-2 comes in at number 2. They have third best Goals Differential in the league at 22.
    3. Switzerland- starting the season off at 6-3 with 12 points even though USA has more points with 13 I give the edge to Switzerland because they have the second best Goals Differential in the league at 23.
    4. Canada- starting the season off at 5-3-1 with 11 points in the standings. They have a +9 Goals Differential and are 1 one of 4 teams with a positive Goals Differential
    5. Usa- starting the season off at 6-2-1 with 13 points even thought they are third in the standings. It’s just not a good look being a -4 in Goals Differential. I expect this team to move down the standings next week.
    6. Czechia- surprisingly starting the season off at 4-5 . Roster is one of the better ones in the league expect this team to do some climbing next week need the offense to start producing more that’s supposed to be the strong suit of this team and they had rough week.
    7. Sweden- 3-6-1 record to start off the season only a -9 Goals Differential. This team has had 5 1 goal games out of 9 and have lost 3 of them so if they can start winning more of those close games maybe they rise up the rankings
    8. Slovakia- not really sure why it says they have 8 games played but they are 2-5-1 with 5 points. Not really surprising tbh when I saw the management of this team you would’ve expected them to be around this area.
    9. Latvia- I wanted to give this team the 10th spot but I’ll give them 9 they are 2-6-1 with 5 points. They have a -40 Goals Differential which is horrendous. I don’t expect this team to climb up the rankings or make the 8 team play in.
    10. Austria- 1-7 record not sure why they have 8 games played. They come in last with only having 1 win to start the season. Their Goals Differential is at a -24. I don’t see any miracles coming from this team I expect them to finish the season at 9 or 10 spot.

Leave Feedback!

• Like Like x 8
    No Streaming Account
  2. zSaigneur

zSaigneur Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Saiigneur#3059
    Ratings:
    +35 / 3 / -8
    Go Germany :D

• Like Like x 3
    saiigneur
  3. Richardson47

Richardson47 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -2
    Well said

No Streaming Account
  4. ShadowSlayer2204

ShadowSlayer2204 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    ShadowSlayer2204#4291
    Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -4
    Good Post!

shadowslayer22_gaming
  5. DeeFroster

DeeFroster Well-Known Member

Discord:
    deefroster#0
    Ratings:
    +132 / 82 / -294
    Up 2-0 on USA in Playoffs not coming in 8 or 9

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. clemmerkyle

clemmerkyle Well-Known Member

Discord:
    clemmerkyle#0088
    Ratings:
    +14 / 2 / -11
    Congratulations man! Best of luck in the semi finals. Oh wait a minute… rounds aren’t a best of 3, so slow your fucking role and wait for your team’s 4th W of the series before you act like a kid in a candy shop.

Also, all media is good media and I certainly don’t see you making an effort at media so why don’t you stop criticizing the ones who do sacrifice their free time to put out media for the lesser and forgotten leagues.

• Like Like x 2
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    No Streaming Account