ZeitGeist

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by swiper19, Nov 4, 2007.

1. jcon77

jcon77 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Doesn't Mexico have a ton of oil without the infrastructure to get to all of it?

No Streaming Account
  2. GrandmasterB

GrandmasterB GRAPHIC ASSASSIN

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -1
    i'm not sure, but if that's the case there's the motive.

No Streaming Account
  3. jcon77

jcon77 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I know that in reality the only top 5 country that we import oil from the Middle East is Saudi Arabia. I remember this from a poli sci class. The others were Nigeria, Canada, Mexico and maybe Russia?

No Streaming Account
  4. Decade

Decade Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Wow this movie is crazy! If you haven't already done so, click on the links and check out the extra stuff underneath the video window.

Ron Paul in '08!

Even though I'm not american, this movie made me a little bit angry and a little bit scared. Especially the part about the North American Union. Man you guys need a new president.

The religion part I knew was going to cause some controversy because it is somewhat of a touchy topic. I beleive that religion is used to help answer question to those of which we can not answer. I think religions are good/bad and I personally am not a religious person at all. The part about religion, I think, is just setting up the movie telling us that people on earth have been getting brainwashed for a long time now, and still are.

No Streaming Account
  5. Probert

Probert Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm rather speechless, for once. Never before have so many of my thoughts/suspicions been presented in one package. Unfortunately the outlook for the future has left me feeling deflated. Going to take some time to recover from this one.

6. Probert

Probert Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

7. GrandmasterB

GrandmasterB GRAPHIC ASSASSIN

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -1
    That quote right there goes to show that the Iraq War as well as the "War on Terror" are ongoing to promote fear among the American public. It will be interesting to see how the election in '08 plays out.

No Streaming Account
  8. Probert

Probert Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm watching it very closely. Too bad my citizenship application won't go through by then or I'd be voting. I'll be voting in the 2012 elections for sure (while holding dual citizenship: U.S.-Belgium).

People around here are ready for major change, then again I live near San Francisco. :mrgreen:

~P

9. Tris10

Tris10 Site Founder

Discord:
    tris1o#0
    Ratings:
    +17,741 / 89 / -327
    Wait a sec, pete your not an American citizen?

10. jcon77

jcon77 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    No but I hear he makes excellent waffles :)

No Streaming Account
  11. Probert

Probert Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    No sir. Citizen of the Kingdom of Belgium, which has been without a government since June of 2007 (slackers). I moved to Spain when I was 5 and lived in Madrid for 10 years. I got to watch the "Mundiales" (World Cup) when Spain hosted in 1982, and even went to a few matches at the Santiago Bernabeu stadium in Madrid. We moved to Michigan in 1989 when I was 15 and watched my first NHL game that autumn: Detroit vs. Chicago on PASS Sports. I've been hooked on the NHL ever since!

Lived in Michigan for about 16 years then took a job and moved my family to California (where we still live). English is my 4th language, having learned Flemish/Dutch, French, and Spanish prior to adding English. :mrgreen:

All that crapola aside, I looked for additional information on this movie and found the following review: