NFL 2k5 :D

Discussion in 'LG Madden Online Franchise' started by The Original MP, Apr 6, 2004.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Do you always assume that when someone mentions George they are making a personal attack on you? Nice Logic.....

I would have to agree with you in a way though because 80% of the people I play that use the titans either run, dump off, or screen pass on 88% of their plays. I havent ever really payed much attention to your games but Im not impressed that you threw the ball half the time in a 60 point blowout. MY HERO!

I actually like playing those guys because you know whats coming on nearly every play.

As for punt and FG blocks. I do try to block them on occasion. havent blocked any so far this season. *shrug*

If I told drake how you play it was from looking at your game stats because I never told Drake we played and he never thought we did.

Congrats on insulting my poor afc east brethren. :)

2. Darthor

Darthor Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm not here to impress anyone. :laugh: I feel bad for PAPERNUT because that Browns D sucks and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. That score wasn't intentional it's just tackles weren't being made even on people like Mason and Wycheck. I can pass but I'd rather have a balanced offense (as far as the number of running/passing plays called). I don't screen pass that much because Eddie is too slow, my WR's can't hold a block and against most players it is a guaranteed loss of yards. The only reason I assumed that was a personal attack was because I've heard you tell people how I play when in fact you and I have never met so I naturally assumed that your post was a dig on me. If not then peace man. I know you're a good player just from looking at your games (as I do for everyone's) and respect your abilities. 8)

EDIT: Not sure how I disrespected Drake and who is the other person? Certainly not PAPERNUT.

No Streaming Account
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    This is just a missunderstanding

By people I assume you mean Drake because before every game he asks me how someone plays and I either have played them and try to tell him or I havent and I look at the stats and say it looks like he throws a lot to so and so or he passes 85% of the time etc.

I may very well have just off the cuff said hell if I know he probalby whores out Eddie George and rushes the edge with Kearse every down. Which is what Drake does to me when he uses the damn Titans:!:

I dunno. What did that moron tell you I said?

4. Darthor

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    That I whore out Eddie in a roundabout way. (Which I do and admit to.) :laugh: It's cool man. You're right though about it being a misunderstanding plus add in the fact that I really am a Titans fan. I hate all the talk about Eddie especially being washed up... even though it may be true. :cry:

No Streaming Account
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Cool, glad thats over with.
    Can we hug now?

6. Drake

Drake <b>Administrator</b>

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    lol how did i get dragged into this :)

Ive played Darthor twice and he didnt whore out eddie at all. Ive played Account about 5000 times and he also plays straight up. You are both good guys so STFU and hug right now.

No Streaming Account
  7. Darthor

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    We're gonna get some hugging going on now. :laugh: We're cool. How about that 2K5 though,huh? :laugh:

No Streaming Account
  8. The Original MP

The Original MP Wreck 'Em Tech

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    yah no joke... get back on topic :D

No Streaming Account
  9. Giotto

Giotto Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I like the idea of running a franchise online that would be too awesome. :D Roster updates are great , but it can suck in online league. Say your doing great with an OK team and the real team decides to dump there money players late in the season and your team is about to start the playoffs, it could really suck.
    I?m sure with all the new features there will be new problems too, but as long as its only getting better and it sounds like the online play is becoming more of a priority to the makers, I?m happy.

No Streaming Account
  10. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Drake also plays stright up right up until he turns the power off in the 1st quarter.

punked

11. Drake

Drake <b>Administrator</b>

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yea, when you start asking me what im wearing i get uncomfortable and leave :laugh:

Now stop hijacking this thread you tool.

No Streaming Account
  12. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    What would be really cool is multiple seasons with draft picks and stuff.

Doubt thats gonna happen but if it did I might never sleep again.

13. IndigoVDub

IndigoVDub Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    That would be a blast... But even if it would allow us to trade players and stuff that would be really fun too.

No Streaming Account
  14. nosice

nosice Only Texans Fan @ LG

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    If all this starts happening we'll probably end up not watching football anymore..lol...

No Streaming Account
  15. WilloMan

WilloMan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    lol true. What would be better is if we follow the real life injuries for the league. Most that dont know anything about football would have to learn about their team to get the best performance out of the team with some serious injuries. =P~

All im hoping for is to fix the running, tackling, pursuit, FPF anb graphics/animations. After the fix the gameplay issues then i want VC to start putting all the nice features. Expand Cribs into an online trade thing. Have users browse your crib, play air hockey against users online when they are in your crib, plus also be able to have espectators watching you play someone.

No Streaming Account
  16. IndigoVDub

IndigoVDub Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Spectators would be a GREAT addition. But they would need to build in a feature that would not cause spectators to lag or cause a disconnection in the game. Hell we should just start our own development studio :p

No Streaming Account
  17. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    yeah spectators would own.