LG McDonald's Recent Activity

1. LG McDonald rated STELLI v2's post Informative in the thread * New * League Suggestion Box.

True, but I think the idea of mandatory ages on profiles is so certain teams can draft by age as well as skill. If I was an owner I...

Apr 5, 2020 at 12:00 PM
  2. LG McDonald rated ItsRaGo's post Informative in the thread * New * League Suggestion Box.

You should be able to trade cap space (salary) (cash), also retain a players salary in trades, just more flexibility with the cap if...

Apr 5, 2020 at 12:00 PM
  3. LG-McDonald replied to the thread League Player's REPs.

Ya it is hard to say. Right now the community size and talent base on Xbox is so deep, but in the Euro countries its all PS4. I don't...

Apr 3, 2020 at 3:04 PM
  4. LG-McDonald rated Coach x 19's post Informative in the thread League Player's REPs.

@LG McDonald You can't possibly sit here and say PSN isn't an after-thought to Xbox. Been doing media stuff with weekly podcasts for the...

Apr 3, 2020 at 2:07 PM
  5. LG-McDonald rated Coach x 19's post Informative in the thread League Player's REPs.

Josh was already setting it in motion... you are the one who said DM us... and then Josh has already stated he was told to hold off,...

CanAm.PNG CanAm2.PNG Apr 3, 2020 at 2:07 PM
  6. LG-McDonald rated Chipy-ox's post Informative in the thread League Player's REPs.

I am kind of tired of PSN not getting as much support as Xbox when we have just as good sign up numbers and see the most growth. We...

Apr 3, 2020 at 2:06 PM
  7. LG-McDonald replied to the thread League Player's REPs.

As stated before the “free” cash events are sponsored tournaments. The original sponsor, Space esports wanted to only run and support...

Apr 3, 2020 at 2:06 PM
  8. LG-McDonald replied to the thread League Player's REPs.

I don’t recall ever getting the DM.. bro did I say hold off. The last CanAm event had stipulations so players has to be in the LGHL. the...

Apr 3, 2020 at 2:00 PM
  9. LG-McDonald replied to the thread League Player's REPs.

@AffordableDreams send me a list of the official active media members weeks ago and I pruned the group based on that recommendation......

Apr 3, 2020 at 10:11 AM
  10. LG-McDonald rated LeKotkaniemi's post Informative in the thread * New * League Suggestion Box.

To be frank, if you're bidding on someone, it shouldn't matter if their age is on their profile because if you're doing a good job as a...

Apr 3, 2020 at 9:55 AM
  11. LG-McDonald rated Canadianbacon197's post Informative in the thread * New * League Suggestion Box.

Want people to stay interested in this league? Stop owners who create separate tc chat rooms for tc's and let them feel like a part of...

Apr 3, 2020 at 9:54 AM
  12. LG-McDonald rated ender554's post Informative in the thread * New * League Suggestion Box.

I agree so much! The CHL at its core is a developmental league. It should be for people who are either prospects or who don't get bid on...

13. LG-McDonald rated McBozzi's post Informative in the thread * New * League Suggestion Box.

@Tris10 @LG McDonald

14. LG-McDonald rated Method018's post Informative in the thread * New * League Suggestion Box.

Any V or A's who sign up after a certain point in the season (week4) go straight to AHL/NHL TC and be unavailable for CHL use. having...