League News April 19 GameChanger’s Event

Discussion in 'EA NHL Series' started by LG-McDonald, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Nxckles

Nxckles AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Discord:
    Nuckles#4604
    Ratings:
    +1,400 / 21 / -41
    Bump up the offensive (mainly shooting) and skating attributes on all EASHL builds.

Shots from the point are only useful for rebounds and deflections which is kind of ridiculous. Far too often a one-timer from the d-man will result in a muffin of a shot.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. ItsCosty

ItsCosty Well-Known Member

Discord:
    costy0509#0
    Ratings:
    +161 / 1 / -3
    I was personally a fan of putting your own attributes on your player builds, idk how the community feels about it.

Off topic:

Also, bringing in an online franchise mode would make me want to actually play the game more lol

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  3. Mayers

Mayers We are back ;) !

Discord:
    Mayers#9674
    Ratings:
    +34 / 6 / -14
    Nerf the backwards skating.. this isnt figure skating its hockey

xMayers
  4. Lxcente

Lxcente Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Lucente#7288
    Ratings:
    +103 / 12 / -16
    Ask them if they're willing to reduce the price for their piece of shit game....

• Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. ScaryJoeyy

ScaryJoeyy Well-Known Member

Discord:
    scaryjoeyy#0
    Ratings:
    +434 / 49 / -43
    i guess you want defense to be even easier huh

ScaryJoeyy
  6. mottly39

mottly39 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    mottly39#2214
    Ratings:
    +341 / 32 / -37
    Really easy one. Make an option on the home screen to go straight to 6s club instead of going through like 8 menus to get there.

• Like Like x 1
    mottly39
  7. N E E Z9195

N E E Z9195 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +226 / 4 / -5
    Line changes in club would change the game for the better imo. It would def add strategy to the game and would help reduce teams only sitting at their red line trapping.

Enjoy__the__show
  8. StackedPads

StackedPads Formally Quick_Scope_14

Ratings:
    +98 / 2 / -4
    We should have the option to change the atmosphere of the arena in club games.

-Playoff atmosphere where the fans are letting the white towels rage on & actually react to in game situations.

-Rival atmosphere where the fans absolutely shit on the opposing team and boo them when they touch the puck.

Also, this goes without saying, but the goalie animations are atrocious and they need to be fixed.

• Winner Winner x 1
    14_Quick_Scope_14
  9. Too Much Twoco

Too Much Twoco Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Too Much Twoco#2520
    Ratings:
    +455 / 2 / -17
    My wish Is for them to listen to the competitive 6s community's feedback, incorporate it, and then actually keep it in the game instead of screwing over the people who actually buy it each year.

No Streaming Account
  10. Tastypeanut 5

Tastypeanut 5 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +312 / 11 / -28
    -I think puck pick ups is one thing NHL needs to revamp. Often times my guy refuses to pick up the puck even though i'm in position to.

-There a few goalie animations that need attention. Last season there were multiple goals that happened that shouldn't have. My favorite? When I'm in the standing post hold and it gives me the reverse VH when i didn't even click the button for that. I've had other instances of the puck just going between my skate and the post while i'm in a standing post hold. You v Ea + Opponent is not fun and is a reason why myself and many others have or are switching to a different position.There's also the occasion frozen goalie. Please fix that.

-Someone said remove turd rebounds - I disagree. In hockey you see those. Taking a shot off the pad is a useful tool to use on a 2v1. Players use this all the time in the NHL. Take Alec Martinez's goal for the kings in the 2014 stanley cup final.

-Opening hockey bags is an absolute hassle. I shouldn't have to hold the left analog stick to open bags - this gets extremely annoying when opening 20+ at once. I get it. Now let me open the bag with a button. I also don't need a 5 second animation opening the bag. Show me the items and let's move it.

-I get it - people abused pokechecking in NHL 18, but that doesn't mean it should be a death trap. I think this needs a tad bit more balancing. There are instances where I've looked in the replay and I've poked the puck and yet it gives me the tripping animation. If you're in position, give the poke.

-Better servers. This is the most important to me. In other games, even EA games like Apex Legends I have no lag. Yet, whenever I hope into NHL 19 it feels like i'm skating through mud. Maybe also add an option to pick West coast, Central, and east coast servers. Especially for LG, the default could be central so there will never be an instance where an east coast player has to play on west coast connection.

No Streaming Account
  11. JustBearThingz

JustBearThingz Well-Known Member

Discord:
    JustBearThingz#7383
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Customizable goalie masks like being able to design your helmet

No Streaming Account
  12. ZiggyP5

ZiggyP5 Antidisestablishmentarianism

Discord:
    ZiggyP5#8560
    Ratings:
    +242 / 49 / -35
    6's practice lobby

Goalie controls the extra skater

Decrease speed penalty when a player has the puck or make that a separate stat. More of an attribute affect.

Make it so little danglers can't knock giant power forwards off the puck by brushing up against it. Give danglers actual speed and agility advantages so power forwards and defensive d can't just chase them in the corners and knock them off the puck.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  13. xSupSop

xSupSop Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -2
    Oh hi,

- Remove the automatic Deflect/Tip and add a button for it.
    - Turn down the L2 shenanigans and make it more realistic.
    - Club DR access via the main menu
    - Be able to practice with your CHEL player + Club practice
    - Rework the CR rating:
    - Ranking should be similar to Rocket League (Bronze,Silver,Gold etc.)
    - Add Ranked 6s and 3s only (make no sens to gain/lose CR in a drop in game)
    - Losing in OT or 1-9 should not result in the same amount of CR loss.​
    - Add more useful Signature Trait (the red thing) + show number details of what it represent. (almost everyone use the Marathon trait)
    - Find a way to play competitive 6s via in-game playoff which result in rewards for your player.
    - Fully customize buttons mapping option. (lot of controllers died because of the boost)
    - Add a player search in the leaderboard or via a website. (would be useful for LG scouting)
    - Add more detail about the connection during the matchup lobby. (not just GREEN YELLOW RED, show us the ping/ms)

• Like Like x 1
    SupSop
  14. frosty l7l

frosty l7l looking for a team

Ratings:
    +1,216 / 6 / -45
    Speed of the game has to go up. There are too many situations where the defensive player is rewarded for being out of position with a huge reach because the speed of acceleration and pass are so slow it allows for the intercept.

The game as a whole has migrated to stand still and wait for your guy to auto pick up the puck, or bump the player next to them. Speed as a whole would fix a lot of things and would allow for plays to develop faster without the need of lowering defensive stats.

- a chip feature: something that allows me to chip a puck into open ice and skate after it would be great. You see this a lot in the nhl these days. I don’t want a full saucer or a dump. Just something that can push the puck 3-5 ft max ahead so I can skate after it

frostx7
  15. Saquon

Saquon Gag On It

Discord:
    saquon.#0
    Ratings:
    +1,171 / 110 / -135
    Logos on the goalie pads
    Kinda like hanks

simpism
  16. Nex l26l

Nex l26l I didn't finish high school

Ratings:
    +809 / 37 / -51
    -6s Practice Lobby

-Less bumping off of the puck

-Put 45 degree cuts back in (with trap being the meta of the game skaters should have more options)

-Progression rewards are cool but please make jersey tucks more common I don’t care about any other equipment tbh and I still don’t have it at near max level

-Faceoff King is dumb, it basically forces centers to have that perk on or get killed in the dot and it limits our builds

-Put drop ins back the way they were in 18 and before

This is just my opinion but I hope it helps

No Streaming Account
  17. xGrizzo-

xGrizzo- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xgrizzo#0
    Ratings:
    +43 / 3 / -8
    Let goalies customize their own pads with logos that they can add to their pads like Linus Ullmark on the Sabre’s. Would look cool on creativity. Also, maybe custom helmets with logos EA provides and allows us to move around on the helmet to create our own helmets. And last, what ghost said. Allow goalies to have more say on their saves rather than relying on the game to make the save. Would really change the games, allowing us more control over saves and more taking part in the game. Also allow the goalie to control the player off the bench when pulled

xGrizzo
  18. Lets Get Weeird

Lets Get Weeird Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 2 / -0
    Give goalies and defensemen a small window they can move in before puck drop. I would like to be able to shade for a face off one-timer if i need too. Also to many O-zone faceoffs get past to neutral zone. Making the defensemen be able to move a little bit should make it easier to pick up puck.

jcarpenter4
  19. xGrizzo-

xGrizzo- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xgrizzo#0
    Ratings:
    +43 / 3 / -8
    And what if EA allowed like a 30 second warmup on the ice before the game started. Give the goalies some warm up shots, shots from the blue line, work on 2 on 1’s. Nice addition to the game in my opinion

• Winner Winner x 1
    xGrizzo
  20. Therabidpanther

Therabidpanther 500k bust

Discord:
    Therabidpanther#9540
    Ratings:
    +332 / 37 / -58
    your face is in the game? lol

TheRabidPanther