Best LG Team of All Time

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by dayman531, Jun 22, 2015.

?

Who was the best LG team in history?

1. S17 New York Islanders

33.3%
  2. S17 LA Kings

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. S18 Pittsburgh Penguins

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. S18 Florida Panthers

33.3%
  5. S18 Nashville Predators

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. S18 Dallas Stars

33.3%
  7. S19 Winnipeg Jets

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. AZDvo

AZDvo Rocket Winner and #1 Ranked Player in Arizona.

Ratings:
    +1,666 / 27 / -48
    Ill be the last one to argue with that statement, and I appreciate the recognition for our cross crease skills. We are the best cross crease forcers in the league imo.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2015
    • Like Like x 4
    No Streaming Account
  2. Leafy

Leafy lg bully buster

Discord:
    Leafy#2854
    Ratings:
    +1,901 / 4 / -10
    sorry you're so mad I hope this cat gif will cheer you up

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
    LeafyTV
  3. Nuge

Nuge SmithZz

Discord:
    nuge#0
    Ratings:
    +6,623 / 177 / -194
    We once almost accidentally won a game with Dangles in net. Feel free to interpret that as you wish.

• Like Like x 1
  4. bfp7

bfp7 put em in a coffin.

Discord:
    bfp7#0
    Ratings:
    +1,671 / 33 / -70
    s18 pittsburgh would have won the cup if shot of pepsi didn't sneak elmer's into my cereal every morning.

• Like Like x 1
    MyTEAM
    bfp2k_
  5. ReplayChr1s

ReplayChr1s Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +784 / 12 / -37
    You are an idiot. That team had nxu and keck as a first line, future considerations as a second line, and jerz and prime as a third line. The only reason we didnt go further in the playoffs is because of availability and goaltending mixed in with some under acheiving.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  6. BLicK12

BLicK12 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,595 / 9 / -12
    Every team absolutely relies on it to win. Some might be less creative wth it than others I'll grant you that, but knocking them for relying on it completely ignores the fact that they were one of the strongest defensive teams that season, and that was the power behind their success more so than offense. The teams that are "actually talented" know how to break the game play mechanics better than any other team, so again, this is a ridiculous argument.

BLicK1252
  7. SJUSoccer9

SJUSoccer9 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    SJUSoccer9#5071
    Ratings:
    +1,876 / 10 / -12

These players are known as the "quite" gamebreakers.

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  8. BLicK12

Ratings:
    +1,595 / 9 / -12
    • Like Like x 1
    BLicK1252
  9. ReplayChr1s

ReplayChr1s Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +784 / 12 / -37
    With your logic you are saying a 2s player is talented if he can glitch the computer dman then glitch the computer goalie to score every time. I played with kingbrad years ago and he could do that every time the human wasnt back to defend. Yes he was the best small games player, but that doesn't mean he is talented. I see the point you are trying to make but im not buying it. My post was mostly towards stick and foxs line. I dont even know who else was on the team. Anyways, thats my opinion and i dont want to spend my time here arguing with you. Im not saying your wrong, i just dont agree with you.

No Streaming Account
  10. x SMP 7 x

x SMP 7 x Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,300 / 4 / -2
    Concerning LA vs. CHI, way too many hypotheticals come into play. Do NHL 13/14 Knightz and YouSee survive what is for all intents and purposes an added 7 days of time? What about the peril of 7 more days of California Dub?

Does Denham's internet shit itself like it did in the Islanders series? Does my internet shit itself like it did the whole S17 playoffs? Does Knightz have internet? Can Nick get on the right server? How many people play drunk out of deadbeat dad, keck, knightz, and Yousee? Can robots clone themselves (to me, this is the only sure answer, and it's yes)?

If we played to decide who the best internet league hockey team ever was, the space time continuum would break and an episode of Monday Night Raw would feature a 3 team, 18 man tag match between VHL Washington, Frichburgh, and the Dallas Organization to decide who the best team ever was.

In the match, pandemonium would break out and a full on melee would occur outside the ring. The three legal men would be Boany for Washington, Trobby for Frichburgh, and Odie for Dallas. Trobby would go all Jeff Hardy on the proceedings, performing a Paul Bearer-esque body splash over the top ropes, taking out all 15 people outside the ring. He would also severely injure himself.

So that leaves Odie and Boany in the ring. Odie, who was extremely stressed out from the moment he got tagged in, is already vulnerable. Boany, a classic backyard wrestling vet, smells Odie's mental instability and knocks him to the ground...

WAIT A DAMN MINUTE, IT CAN'T BE, HE'S GOING FOR THE BOANY BUTT PLUG! ODIE'S VIRGIN ASS WON'T BE ABLE TO TAKE THIS! BAH GAWD! BAH GAWD! HE JUST LOCKED IT IN AND GOD AS MY WITNESS BROKE HIS HYMEN IN HALF!

Odie's break leaves the ring covered in assblood, and he has no choice but to tap out. In the most fitting ending ever VHL Washington, standing in a man's assblood, celebrates being crowned the best virtual hockey team ever.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2015
    • Like Like x 10
    No Streaming Account
  11. Odieeeeee

Odieeeeee mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Discord:
    Odie#7453
    Ratings:
    +2,088 / 38 / -69
    You can't be this weird.

• Like Like x 10
    OdieNHL
  12. Ahernn

Ahernn Captain of LG Meme Team

Ratings:
    +1,569 / 2 / -9
    as far as im concerned fariko was the best team in the game. haggy "parasite" duarte was #mostdecorated in Bo2 and he won cod champs

No Streaming Account
  13. BLicK12

Ratings:
    +1,595 / 9 / -12
    How is that my logic at all? You're just grossly contorting things and also basing that team off of your admittedly shorthanded knowledge (two players). They were an elite defensive team that season, that is what really made them great. You can certainly argue the talent pool and all that jazz, but they were a very good team that season and it certainly wasn't due to them just forcing cross creases all game long. If you're going to make an argument against them like you did in your original post there should be more substance than something that literally every team in LG exploits (poor collision detection).

As an aside, and to your first point, which had nothing to do with my initial response, I generally believe that most very good versus players can be good at 6s, but that has more to do with understanding the mechanics of the game than anything. It is way easier to learn positioning, spacing, etc. than it is button skill.

BLicK1252
  14. Noobinator156

Noobinator156 S17 Stanley Cup Champion

Ratings:
    +3,141 / 42 / -38
    Follow him on Twitter [MENTION=8720]kingbrad3[/MENTION]

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  15. xNHL DANGLES07x

xNHL DANGLES07x Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +88 / 6 / -7
    Yeah goodluck with that scrub

• Like Like x 2
    xNHLDANGLES07x
  16. xNHL DANGLES07x

Ratings:
    +88 / 6 / -7
    I was on Phoenix when this happened, when I was on Albany/NJ there may have been a bad game but that was a great team and I'm not complaining about them... But regardless of the line I had; it was my first game out of the chl and I was a scrub then and hadn't known anything other than just playing with friends lol. So idc what all these facts say, I can't be too bad since I had planned on going ahl for cheap and then got grabbed in NHL, nobody messaged me until after bidding and some ahl teams were mad haha. But either way, say what you want, goodluck and don't take this shit so damn serious its just a video game and yeah you can say shit cause I'm saying that but fr I'm younger than almost all of you and I don't take this like its a lifestyle

xNHLDANGLES07x
  17. xNHL DANGLES07x

Ratings:
    +88 / 6 / -7
    :-&:evil::mad: When everyone hates you more than dank the God lmao

xNHLDANGLES07x
  18. SiIky Johnson

SiIky Johnson Player Hater of the Year

Ratings:
    +484 / 23 / -52
    good read on the history of internet hockey glory.

however, all this happened before i had time for internet hockey leagues, we will name this era "BS".

silk_stalker
  19. Primetimme

Primetimme - Nick.

Discord:
    primetimme#0
    Ratings:
    +3,684 / 41 / -169
    We were actually 4-0-1 with him after the black guy who raged at Keck quit.

Then Dangles laid an egg that Heroic Duck would have been proud of vs Pittsburgh.

• Like Like x 2
    Primetimme1
  20. Primetimme

Primetimme - Nick.

Discord:
    primetimme#0
    Ratings:
    +3,684 / 41 / -169

So your first and only game was against Anaheim and it was a 4-14 loss.

Yet I pointed out a game that was 9-0.

Your quote was "10-0 versus pitt", could you take time out of your "fr younger non NHL lifestyle" to tell me which of these 2 could be more accurate in your "10-0 versus Pitt quote".

You see normally I let these things go, but I've been told that my lifestyle needs this by you, so I'm seeing this one through until it's 100% you telling me just how radical your life outside of this game really is.

• Like Like x 2
    Primetimme1