European players and lag

Discussion in 'LG World Tour' started by Tris10, Nov 10, 2003.

1. jfig24

jfig24 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I've had some really bad lag problems with guys here in the US and Canada more than European guys. I guess it's best to do what is most fair for everyone though.

No Streaming Account
  2. terryaney

terryaney Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    When there is lag, don't both players have it? (in regard to original post) or does only one player really 'battle' it. Seems impossible that only one side gets it, otherwise opponent would be playing in the future :)

No Streaming Account
  3. KineticZ

KineticZ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    usually ive noticed the one person with the slow connection runs fine and thinks he is whipping the other guys butt while the person with the faster connection is lagging like a mickey fick.
    for example ASER 20 SUCKS!! i highly recommend nobody play him...it runs n frames and you cant hit crap but he can do magical shots.
    KineticZ
    and no, i dont even bitch, have u seen me bitch on here, no. thast what i thought.

No Streaming Account
  4. AllEyezOnMe

AllEyezOnMe Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    What wuld happen if we played someone in Europe in a tourny and there was lots of lag and it affected the way the outcome was.

No Streaming Account
  5. kikosport105

kikosport105 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    it may just be the quality of their connection.. not necessarily the distance... cause when i beat rhadamanthe, there was no lag whatsoever, and he's in switzerland.... but yet i seem to have framerate problems when i play some french... i also played an aussie the other day and the match went by very smoothly... maybe some countries just have poor broadband connections in general..

No Streaming Account