Future of EASHL

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by Tonyferelli, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Odieeeeee

Odieeeeee mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Discord:
    Odie#7453
    Ratings:
    +2,088 / 38 / -69
    mmmmmmmmmm punitttttt

OdieNHL
  2. pensman66

pensman66 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +85 / 5 / -25
    As long as the referees aren't on the ice at that time. If you give nuge time around the referees, he'll mysteriously start getting ridiculous amounts of powerplays every game.

No Streaming Account
  3. XoORBITALoX

XoORBITALoX Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    We could always create sub-committees. A lot of people have amazing ideas, and some of us feel more passionate about certain things.

Like the attributes system etc ranks low on my priority list. Not saying it's not important, and I understand if someone rates it high priority but for me it's not. But all those guys interested in improving stats/attributes etc should form a sub-committee.

My focus is on rankings. Everyone interested in focusing just on ideas on a ranking system should form a committee to focus on some ideas on this. We could present them to Tony. Or we can keep brainstorming and tossing out ideas like this.

I think what made the EASHL special back in 09 was because it was an entire community of people of thousands competing to be the best. There was one championship, 1 winner. None of this monthly championships.

It was a horrible ranking system. I understand EA are trying to make it fun for everyone. But there needs to be a better seperation.

If EA aren't willing to hold a championship playoffs to determined whose the best in the world then I will. And I'll financially back it as well.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  4. YUNG 2Pan

YUNG 2Pan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    lol you suck.

No Streaming Account