Good Series Rowski

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by I_Smash_Fruit, Aug 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loki x6x

Loki x6x See Ach El BOG

Discord:
    lokix6x#0
    Ratings:
    +5,000 / 139 / -217

When I search Marc Savard on YouTube, this is the first thing that comes available.

[video=youtube;J5gDypT9zbg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5gDypT9zbg[/video]

• Like Like x 1
    Lokix6x
  2. Merle

Merle Your favourite player's favourite player Platinum

Discord:
    Gibby#7847
    Ratings:
    +2,554 / 38 / -91
    I searched Savard and came across this m4m craigslist add in Florida....

http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/m4m/5185896914.html

• Like Like x 4
    No Streaming Account
  3. REMPE TRAIN

REMPE TRAIN Well-Known Member

Discord:
    trouba_train#0
    Ratings:
    +3,138 / 76 / -140
    • Like Like x 1
    gethesehands69
  4. Merle

Merle Your favourite player's favourite player Platinum

Discord:
    Gibby#7847
    Ratings:
    +2,554 / 38 / -91
    First he quit liking women
    Then he quit liking LG biggies
    Next he needs to quit children.

• Like Like x 7
    No Streaming Account
  5. FLINTs WATER

FLINTs WATER Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +168 / 1 / -15
    Each victim got 100k incase you were pricing it out

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  6. Coach Crass

Coach Crass Chat Mute/Forum Mute - No Buy-Out

Ratings:
    +2,375 / 389 / -316
    You haven't seen the video? It stared [MENTION=6385]A YoungBobbyOrr[/MENTION] your mom and sister, your mom walked in on the two of them … I'm sure you know how the rest unfolded.

CoachCrass
  7. Coach Crass

Coach Crass Chat Mute/Forum Mute - No Buy-Out

Ratings:
    +2,375 / 389 / -316
    So they put you on the warned user list for this?

• Like Like x 1
    CoachCrass
  8. LG McDonald

LG McDonald Director of Hockey Operations

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +12,042 / 113 / -856
    [video=youtube;loHB21fqv0g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loHB21fqv0g[/video]

Not sure if you have seen the video I posted. We have a system here called the action center, its a formal complaint system here on LG. You have extremely unrealistic expectations.

-I get 40-60 notifications a day, therefore the mention feature is nearly useless to use for me. I've only stated that 10-15 times a season.
    -I have an inbox of 10,000 clean it out once a season, and usually respond to my PMs within hours of getting them unless it is the middle of the night.
    -I messaged crass last week and asked him about the whole "Oakland" stuff and his reply was how he thought it was funny that people have nothing better to do but chirp him at 4 am on this site.
    -I was away on course for work last week and haven't been on the forums in over seven days. Lots of stuff was moved and was under review, yet there are no complaints about ANYTHING

So now your assuming I condone conduct about or racial remarks? I read one post two weeks about a guy joking about rape and he was giving a 30 day time out instantly. I haven't seen anything directly racial in this thread yet unless I am missing an inside joke about something else. You have ability to file complaints and send issues to me via PMs. So you figure to publically tag me and assume nothing is being done is good enough?

Tris is working on our new website so it can be released for S22, Ozzy works like 60 hour weeks and is normally on the chat late night, and I was away for work and have had an extremely busy summer. I also have my priorities set on League improvements for S22, therefore reading every post made in these senseless chirp fest isn't high on my "things to do list"

You are no different than anyone else, and if you truly had personal issues about the conduct you see on the forums, then you'd make an effort to discuss them in private. I have had a handful of homosexual members here who have taken offense to gay slurs come to me in private. Hence why we don't tolerate it any longer. Homosexual slurs may mean nothing to some of our members who are actually gay, but all it takes is to offend one members and it isn't acceptable in my eyes any longer. Racial remarks are never acceptable hence why Ozzy is chat banning at least 10 guys a week for it.

I apologize my efforts here on LG aren't up to your standards anymore and if anything posted on the forums offends you, I just cleared my inbox an hour ago. Just remember to take pictures and CC Tris and Ozzy as well.

This thread got way off topic and deserves a lock.

• Like Like x 15
    LeagueGamingOfficial
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.